It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sacred Geometry of Creation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Nothing exists before you were born, only the void is present.
The void is nothing, and nothing exists after you die, only the void.

The seed of life, the egg of life, and the flower of life are said to be responsible for the manifestation of matter,
And nature's first pattern shows the process of Creating from the void.

The thing about nature's first pattern is, that it can be applied to when a sperm fertilizes an egg and the process of creating an embryo uses sacred geometry called the egg of life.

If you consider yourself to be your mother's egg and your father's sperm combined, then you could say that you created yourself.
Much like how many will ask " IF god created everything, who created God?"

is it not possible that he created himself? whatever you view god as either religiously or spiritually regardless of religion ( i simply refer to God as an Himself to keep it simple.)

The Golden Ratio is found in sacred geometry like the egg of life as well as the human body when grown.
Many things in the universe are in the golden ratio and it is often refereed to as the fingerprint of God.

All of life uses sacred geometry to create itself, when every animal is reproduced it is always as an embryo that makes the egg of life pattern. Perhaps the Sacred geometry of creation holds the secrets to how God was Created?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   
The follow up to the first video i posted,
it continues with more knowledge and information about sacred geometry.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Nothing?

I think theres plenty of proof that says otherwise...

Perhaps... nothing exists to you before you were born... but there's also plenty of "evidence" that disagrees with that notion as well...

This is actually a very self centered idea... requiring the preconception that everything in the universe, or at the very least... your reality, was "designed" for YOU if NOTHING existed before or after your own life

but of course its just all random... no purpose

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

i meant for yourself on a personal level. you have no memories of before you were born only the darkness of nothingness.
nothing exists for you after you die as well.

I meant it more metaphorically, than literally.
edit on 21-9-2015 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Tagging for when I wake up in the am. Love this stuff.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Yeah I figured as much but how do you know that...

There are Tons of people that are blessed with "memories" of their existence before this life...

What if most of us just don't have access to what we were before this existence?

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Intelligently designed thread !

S&F

crop circles (the real ones)
also display the sacred artwork '
that's inside God's head

Shalom

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon

There are Tons of people that are blessed with "memories" of their existence before this life...

What if most of us just don't have access to what we were before this existence?

i cant speak for other people. I dont know what other people believe they remember. for all i know they could of had a past existence and remember it but for me it seems like a new slate, a fresh start.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Belcastro

i cant speak for other people. I dont know what other people believe they remember. for all i know they could of had a past existence and remember it but for me it seems like a new slate, a fresh start.

You should chat with FlyersFan

One might think its a fresh start... but Karma exists...

And if we live many lives, perhaps even millions of them in the history of what we know of the universe...

one can only imagine...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

You should chat with FlyersFan

One might think its a fresh start... but Karma exists...

And if we live many lives, perhaps even millions of them in the history of what we know of the universe...

one can only imagine...

i wouldnt mind talking to them ive seen some of their threads..

but i dont think anything anyone has to say can really change my mind on whether i believe in pre-existence or not. thats something i would have to experience on my own.

i dont have a bias one way or the other.

i must of had good karma somehow in order to have been born i guess.
edit on 21-9-2015 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

i must of had good karma somehow in order to have been born i guess.

I would say... you must have had some Karma

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Nature is beautiful, flagged and star

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Very deep. Much wow.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   
The Flower of Life is NOT sacred geometry. Just because it has been found painted on an ancient temple wall at Abydos in Egypt does not make it so. True sacred geometry is a representation of holistic systems. The five Platonic solids are an example of such systems because they are mathematically complete as the only possible regular polyhedra. But Metatron's Cube, which is associated with the Flower of Life and which has been known to mathematicians for centuries, generates only the first four Platonic solids. Contrary to many claims, it does not generate the dodecahedron. It is therefore NOT sacred geometry.

All sacred geometries have now been mathematically proven to be isomorphic, to embody the group mathematics of E8 involved in the theory of superstrings and to represent their multi-dimensional structure. In other words, the vague claims made by proponents of the Flower of Life have now been rigorously realised for these isomorphic geometries, which have been proved to be lower-dimensional representations of the 8-dimensional Gosset polytope, whose 240 vertices define the 240 roots of E8, the rank-8 exceptional Lie group whose symmetries describe E8xE8 heterotic superstring forces. In other words, we can now conclude with certainty that superstring theory is an aspect of the mathematics of Creation. Study for yourselves the amazing evidence and research at:
smphillips.8m.com...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

Sounds like you're splitting hairs, or petals as it were.

A 2D representation at it most basic form still provides a lot of insight into natures creation method.

I will of course hardly consume your source. Thanks for the link.

edit on 21-9-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: micpsi
The Flower of Life is NOT sacred geometry. Just because it has been found painted on an ancient temple wall at Abydos in Egypt does not make it so. True sacred geometry is a representation of holistic systems. The five Platonic solids are an example of such systems because they are mathematically complete as the only possible regular polyhedra. But Metatron's Cube, which is associated with the Flower of Life and which has been known to mathematicians for centuries, generates only the first four Platonic solids. Contrary to many claims, it does not generate the dodecahedron. It is therefore NOT sacred geometry.

All sacred geometries have now been mathematically proven to be isomorphic, to embody the group mathematics of E8 involved in the theory of superstrings and to represent their multi-dimensional structure. In other words, the vague claims made by proponents of the Flower of Life have now been rigorously realised for these isomorphic geometries, which have been proved to be lower-dimensional representations of the 8-dimensional Gosset polytope, whose 240 vertices define the 240 roots of E8, the rank-8 exceptional Lie group whose symmetries describe E8xE8 heterotic superstring forces. In other words, we can now conclude with certainty that superstring theory is an aspect of the mathematics of Creation. Study for yourselves the amazing evidence and research at:
smphillips.8m.com...

if it were so then how can a dodecahedron be extrapolated from the fruit of life??

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Interesting topic. Sure about the "sacred", but geometry in nature is all around us.

Fractals are a good example:

The lungs are an excellent example of a natural fractal organ. If you look at the tree upside-down (mouse over the image), you can see that the lungs share the same branching pattern as the trees. And it is for good reason! Both the trees and lungs have evolved to serve a similar function - respiration. Since they perform a similar function, it should not be surprising that they share a similar structure. This common concept in science is known as the Structure-Function Relationship. Many of the fractals in biological systems we will explore have evolved their structures in order to perform extraordinary functions. In the case of Lungs and Trees, they both breathe. In animals, the lungs breathe in oxygen and breathe out CO2. In plants, the process happens in reverse. Thus animals and plants are two halves of the same respiratory cycle. But here's the key to their shared structure: They both need a large surface area to function well. The amount of gas (O2 and CO2) that can be exchanged through the leaves on a tree or the lungs in an animal is directly proportional to their total surface area. Although the volume of a pair of human lungs is only ~4 - 6 litres, the surface area of the same pair of lungs is between 50 and 100 square meters. That's about the same area as a tennis court!

As for the "voids", evolution may enable us to have genetic memory when we're born some time in the future. Maybe other civilizations out there have genetic memory capability. Would be nice to be born with certain knowledge already embedded in the brain - we could spend more time on solving problems instead of learning the basics of math, chemistry, etc. Just a thought.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I don't see how any of that implies creation. It does seem that many things in nature follow similar patterns, which makes sense, I just don't see the part where it means it must have been created. All life shares common DNA as well, since they share common ancestors. It's interesting food for thought, but we don't know what exactly these patterns imply. It could just be the way it is.
edit on 21-9-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Barcs

I don't see how any of that implies creation. It does seem that many things in nature follow similar patterns, which makes sense, I just don't see the part where it means it must have been created. All life shares common DNA as well, since they share common ancestors. It's interesting food for thought, but we don't know what exactly these patterns imply. It could just be the way it is.

whell i believes it implies creation because of the shape an embryo takes, thats the whole concept of creating from the void. its an esoteric saying that the flower of life is said to be responsible for the manifestation of physical reality.
And before we are born, we are one with the void.

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   

I might sound bit off, but wouldn't you say that everything exited before you were born and even after you're gone, it still exist... atoms that made you... they will make something else...

I tried to understand this 'sacred' geometry and being of mathematical mind, always loved working with shapes, numbers and equations, but could never find anything 'sacred' in it, except historical abuse of some with shapes in order to represent an idea, that mostly turned out to be something bad, like cross, swastika... etc...

Now, to use patterns that only means something to us, it's something we 'build' to represent world or to calculate things that surround us... to prove 'creator'... really? With play of the words such as 'void'... etc...

Sorry, not buying any of that...

I am (just like rest of you) made of star dust... of long gone star... and after we're gone... something else amazing might be created of atoms that made me... witch is cool with me...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join