It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Brief Word For Advertisers

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
I am keeping a list and I am checking it twice.
If you bust in uninvited, guess what.
I ain't buying your stuff.
You are rude and I will not tolerate or subscribe to you nonsense.
If your product is something I need, I can figure out where to find it.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Here here!

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Is this about all the advertisements on Ats haha

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
tell that to all the spam email i get about how to cure my erectile dysfunction.
it's starting to feel less like spam and more like a bad omen...

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I heard someone last night saying youtube ads are now working again, even if you had them previously blocked.

I've been playing this game for years- I won't purchase anything I've seen or heard about in a commercial.
Fortunately, I live in a place without billboards... because advertising is way out of hand.

Haven't watched TV in some fifteen years, no radio in five, and I've been fighting ads on this here internet for about ten- the battle is never over, and that list is mighty long.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
At my age, I know what brand to buy from experience, not a pretty face telling me.
Tools - Black and Decker, Milwaukee, DeWalt or Bosch. [ depending on what it is ]
Trucks, Dodge or Ford.
Mowers - if it has a Briggs and Stratton engine, I'll go with it. I have had the same engine on 3 mower bodies and when they rust out, I just put the old engine on a new body.
Credit cards -None, they're all a rip off.
Toothpaste, soap, shampoo, deodorant,.................I know what I like and unless they're giving it away, I'll stick with what I got.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:17 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac when YouTube updates you need to update the blocker.

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Here, here! I'm one of those guys... I know what I want, I know where to get it....
If I don't I'll do some research and possibly ask someone who may assist me in my decision... Like a friend, or a forum

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
We could not agree more with your thread! Nothing to add but a head nod and do read my sig at the bottom of this post.
Regards, Iwinder

posted on Sep, 21 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

I would go out of my way to not buy something I realy needed if it was advertised in an agressive manner.

I would rather go without and on a side topic who the hell is actually clicking these links and replying to these emails to make them still worth doing??

top topics

join