It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This post-debate poll will horrify the GOP establishment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
There are sixteen major candidates for the Republican nomination for president. All but three of them have been United States senators or state governors at some point in their careers. The other three, according to a Morning Consult poll of people who watched the 11 leading contenders debate this past Wednesday, are leading the race.

This post-debate poll

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: openmind102

There is only one Establishment and they control both parties. And all is going exactly according to plan.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

As the OP, do you have any thoughts on this, or are you simply playing news aggregate?

As for myself, I couldn't care less what polls say.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
In this current incarnation of a political charade, the military industrial complex has already selected Jeb as the
standard bearer for the upcoming expanded war in the mid East. Looks to me, in my opinion the GOP takes all the marbles.

Polls don't mean Jack **** when the outcome of an election has already been decided.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I think polls matter. Bad polling ruined Karl Rove. I watched his meltdown on FOX as it happened. And the greatest, richest, smartest, best looking, best president to be, Trump, thinks polls matter.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ProfessorChaos

As the OP, do you have any thoughts on this, or are you simply playing news aggregate?

As for myself, I couldn't care less what polls say.

So you are the opinion man. Are you going to follow me around and pressure me to share MY OPINION on the millions of topics that are revolving around the globe. I think opinions are like @#*(^%$#, ever one has one, and all they are is ego driven myopic points of view. If that is what you like go at it. I prefer to post articles I find that are effecting the minds and views of mankind in these current turbulent times we live in, so get off my butt please.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: openmind102
There are sixteen major candidates for the Republican nomination for president. All but three of them have been United States senators or state governors at some point in their careers. The other three, according to a Morning Consult poll of people who watched the 11 leading contenders debate this past Wednesday, are leading the race.

This post-debate poll

This is great news for the people of this country. Now if only we could find some non-establishment Dems to run and we might be able to take our Government back!

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I am a Republican and I am thrilled with the poll. Donald Trump the man who gored the Illuminati.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Nate Silver gives Trump about a 5% chance to be nominated.
source

It was really to bad what the RNC / etasblishment did to Ron Paul, and we have seen they have started their attacks on Trump.

Prior to Wednesday evening’s TV event, the people had spoken clearly through a number of major polls, and their top two run-away choices are clearly Donald J. Trump and Dr. Benjamin Carson. You wouldn’t know it after enduring three hours of CNN’s stage-managed production. This is perhaps the most damning indictment of the establishment politics in living memory, and potentially a major watershed moment in terms of American politics. Instead of using real public opinion as a gauge, the media mafia, just like in a Las Vegas boxing match, made the necessary moves behind the scenes to tilt the playing field in favor of the weaker candidates. This is nothing new, and they wouldn’t be alone. The only problem now is that the public is becoming wise as to how the media and the political establishment (in this case the GOP), work together in fixing the race.

source

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

I still don't see how Bush can come back from where he is polling right now. He will have to get past Trump, Carson and Fiorina and I don't see him getting that level of support.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Sorry for my ignorance, but I fail to see where I or the articles I linked said anything about a Jeb Bush win.

Let me say again I see MSM and the GOP are starting an attack on Trump. I know that there is a lot of links posted here at ATS, in fact to many for most folks to read. If you take time to read the latter of the links I posted (this one) you would see I am right.

I know I am a liberal, but fixing the party nominations rubs me wrong. Ron Paul lost to dirty tricks, not because of public opinions and that was simply wrong. imho

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I still don't see how Bush can come back from where he is polling right now. He will have to get past Trump, Carson and Fiorina and I don't see him getting that level of support.

He will though.

Carson and Fiorina are basically busy burying themselves. The Dems will finish the job. My bet is that they won't even make it to the Convention.

The GOP doesn't have the balls to fully back Trump (and even if they do, it will be tight), which is going to eventually force him either out of the race, or into running as an Independent, despite his promise not to do so. The GOP is going to pick Bush as their guy. Of that, I have little doubt.

All of which then leads to a guarantee of a victory for Hillary. The American people love a novelty, and the first female President will simply be too good to pass up. The GOP is fooling itself if it thinks the average American gives a crap about Benghazi or the Email scandal.

I know I am a liberal, but fixing the party nominations rubs me wrong. Ron Paul lost to dirty tricks, not because of public opinions and that was simply wrong. imho

Right on the money.
edit on 24-9-2015 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join