It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Four out of five migrants are NOT from Syria: EU figures expose the 'lie' that the majority of ref

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

If I was forced to live in a country who still acts like its the 9th century I would probably haul ass as well.

Yes you're probably right, I'd do the same too if I lived there. The only hope for stopping the carnage as I see it is one of two things

A Let the opposing sides out there fight the it out to an end and risk ISIS taking over most of the middle east and north africa and start attacking the fringes of Europe, Russia and Christian sub saharan Africa at will

B Re colonise the whole of the middle east, wipe out the leadership as we did with the Nazis, change their mindset as we did with Nazi Germans post 1945 and re educate them into the western world, probably requiring an occupation of fifty years

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

That's wishful thinking.

More like, where the migrants go, they will not integrate, instead opting to stay in their own communities which will continue to grow implementing their own sharia zones.

I saw a video the other day, from a part of London where this had happened and there where mobs of Muslims beating an unconscious white man because he had strolled into the wrong part of town.

They then had the audacity to laugh in to the camera saying, 'this is brick lane.' as if they were the ones who'd built it and it belonged to them.

That's what will happen, spreading until they own the west and the middle east and most of Africa.

There's a reason the so called rich Muslim countries are trying to encourage the resettlement of these migrants to the west...
edit on 19-9-2015 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

It's undoubtedly a tricky one. By doing 'the right thing' does one as a country shoot one in the foot long term? Thing is even if there are terrorists among the refugees we have got to help take the good ones as they are being murdered by the wars in the region. Most will end up in Germany anyway so it will be their problem 20 years down the line, radical Islam will emerge there for sure at some point when the economy crashes or something similar and jobs won't be found. Still, the genuine Syrian refugees and those from Mosul etc from Iraq must be divided up from the fakers, they must be saved from what is a very real evil in that part of the world and given a new life whatever the risks are, it's the right thing to do and the Christian thing too.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21

That's wishful thinking.

More like, where the migrants go, they will not integrate, instead opting to stay in their own communities which will continue to grow implementing their own sharia zones.

I saw a video the other day, from a part of London where this had happened and there where mobs of Muslims beating an unconscious white man because he had strolled into the wrong part of town.

They then had the audacity to laugh in to the camera saying, 'this is brick lane.' as if they were the ones who'd built it and it belonged to them.

That's what will happen, spreading until they own the west and the middle east and most of Africa.

There's a reason the so called rich Muslim countries are trying to encourage the resettlement of these migrants to the west...

I see you missed Fox news apologizing 100 times for having reported on fictitious 'no go zones'. One incident does not make a 'sharia no go zone'.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Let's us not think in our religious state's of mind then, because that could be very dangerous in this situation.

Let's think logically and turn them away, for our own future generations. They are in safe countries, no one is firing bullets at them in Hungary, Serbia, or Croatia. So why do they head further west? Because they want what you've got, but they don't want to work for it like we do, they have heard they can get it for free.

We can't cope, especially in the UK, infrastructure is crippling under legal immigration already. The kindest thing to to is say no, for our own sakes.

Charity should start at home, we have enough problems.

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Fox? Are you from the US?

I live in the UK, you don't have to tell me what's in front of my eyes and what's happening on my streets, thanks.

Fly over, I'll drop you off in one of these areas and call me a liar then.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
How does a religious power at war with a larger power win the war? They use the sympathy and open borders of their enemy and lie their way into the country. They pretend to be moderate of their religion and friendly. These people have no problem with their war taking generations as it is for their God...the only reason for life and living. They enter, play nice and ingrain into society. Once there are enough, they will speak their mind, ask for change, run for office to inflict change. They will take over from within like a cancer. They will eventually impose their religious law over everyone and force conversion or death.

And then they have won.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
All the grown able bodied men that are leaving Syria instead of fighting for their damned country.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
All the grown able bodied men that are leaving Syria instead of fighting for their damned country.

Thats just it, they are. They are ISIL, plan to bring Europe to its knees and spread the Caliphate by bringing Terror to the streets on a massive scale.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

That possibility hasn't escaped my awareness, good sir.

If I were an ISIL operative I would, in fact, be among the huge wave of "refugees" as well.

This is going to be an serious wake up call to Europe.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

21% are from East European nations: Russia, Eritrea, Kosovo, Albania, Serbia, Ukraine.

Eritrea is not an 'Eastern European nation'. It's in the Horn of Africa.
Get your facts straight.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: gort51

You forget a terrible drain of our middle management in the 1970's. This group especially with their skills has left this country with a hole that even if kids go through university whose standards have dropped, we are still not back to the levels of efficiency that existed in the british workforce back them. Sad but true.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

following..

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   
The powers that be are desperate to bring as many third world people to Europe as possible, and are using blatant propaganda to change the mindset of the people.

There is clearly a hidden agenda.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Once there are enough, they will speak their mind, ask for change, run for office to inflict change. They will take over from within like a cancer. They will eventually impose their religious law over everyone and force conversion or death.
And then they have won.

I believe that's called "democracy". You wouldn't be against democracy by any means, now, would you?

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ForteanOrg

You've got a strange definition of democracy, but here in the western world we call that invasion...

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Democracy is 2 Wolves and a Lamb voting on what to have for lunch.
Liberty is a well-armed Lamb contesting the vote.
edit on 20-9-2015 by sageturkey because: Remove Pic

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux
Still don't get the difference? There are total refugees and there are the recent refugees we see on the TV. The demographics o
f these two groups are totally different but the Daily Mail cons folks (like yourself) into seeing the two as the same. You are on ATS you should not be falling for that BS.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   
First it just were rumors, that the US is helping active to flood europe with the refugees.
Refugees that are only refugees because of the US world domination dreams.
This all is not a plan by some circles in the US to destabilize europe?
Really???

Who has such friends doesn´t need enemies anymore!
edit on 20 9 2015 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I love how you guys blame the US for everything occurring while at the same time portraying every other country on this planet as a bunch of clueless boobs who couldn't find their own ass with 2 hands, a flashlight, GPS and assistance from other people.

If the US were as sinister as you make it out to be we would have dominated the planet 100's of years ago. If the US were as sinister as you make it other countries wouldn't know what the US is doing. If the US were as sinister as you make it these other countries couldn't counter it.

Yet here we are, countries outside the US influence who have called the US out on other issues.

Feel free to back your claim with evidence please.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join