It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Unlock?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
A meth gift just did a post. Too weird to touch any further. BLOCK

Maybe ask what they see
edit on 18-9-2015 by SamHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: SamHill
A meth gift just did a post. Too weird to touch any further. BLOCK
Maybe ask what they see

YIKES; what does it mean (has anyone dredged the lake)?
edit on 18-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

The lake my dawg swims in YES. Figure the rest out being honest with yourself.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

You are twisting my words and you know it.

The here and now is what anyone has to hang onto. Anything else, like reincarnation and the notion we live after death and go to heaven is pure speculation.

Its not up to me to prove anything, the onus is on you who is making outlandish claims.

(post by SamHill removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: SamHill

The lake my dawg swims in YES. Figure the rest out being honest with yourself.

?? Dawg Paddle swim lesson required.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: lifecitizen

You are twisting my words and you know it.

The here and now is what anyone has to hang onto. Anything else, like reincarnation and the notion we live after death and go to heaven is pure speculation.

Its not up to me to prove anything, the onus is on you who is making outlandish claims.

I am not outlandish in my claims as were never presented as such. They are MY truisms. You have nothing to prove as are your truisms. Those things you believe to be sacred to your being belong to you alone. I will tell you this, sharing such information sometimes results in this type of an unintended polarizing dialog (negative). What's all this about a notion of eternal life and going to heaven (first I heard of it).

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   

No...asking is weird questioning. Dawg does everything exactly as scheduled. She's precious.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Im sure you have but I will humour you.

Its this groovy place where people can go when they die and can live forever, it's full of zealots, bigots, homophobes, racists and the like.
Its not my idea of a good time but a lot of people aspire to it

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Im sure you have but I will humour you.

Its this groovy place where people can go when they die and can live forever, it's full of zealots, bigots, homophobes, racists and the like.
Its not my idea of a good time but a lot of people aspire to it

Sweet. I heard this is the secret place wherein what one aspires to be and has accomplished all goals meets their equivalent peer group FINALLY! (other ATS members). A place that is warm and welcoming and has an unconditional love for whom you are (despite faults) as a being that is VERY special and has returned to an even more succinct didactic specialized environment of purity and grace regarding humor, knowledge and intellectual prowess. MY HOME.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You lost me at sweet.

And I see you added more big words when I wasn't looking.

I was going to say something about soul groups.

You think ATS is warm and welcoming? besides this one we mustn't read the same threads because that's not how I would describe it.

I've seen time and again people getting crucified just for having an opinion.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:42 AM
link   

You lost me at sweet.

And I see you added more big words when I wasn't looking.

I was going to say something about soul groups.

You think ATS is warm and welcoming? besides this one we mustn't read the same threads because that's not how I would describe it.
I've seen time and again people getting crucified just for having an opinion.

Its my nature to add big words when you are distracted; texting or getting something from the fridge . Soul groups are a fascinating subject (off topic). Read any thread I read (not sure how this telepathy would function, mebe a heads up "about to read this"). Its the other posters that tend to cannibalize their own. Blaming it on this website (look at the premise) is ridiculous as its just a brilliant format for discussion created by others with the intent to have a debate forum moderated by those of great intellect. Not sure virtual verbal crucifixions equate to actual physical crucifixions resulting in death. My perception of ATS is different than yours is all. ATS is warm and fuzzy.
edit on 19-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 01:47 AM
link   

lol@ your first sentence.

Not sure if you meant I was doing the blaming, didn't think I was if you were. I agree it's a great site, I just don't get warm and fuzzy. Im sure you're not the only one to think of it as their home

Apologies for being off topic. We'll stop it now.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: earthling42
a reply to: Trachel

Because personally i've gone into this question and came up with zero evidence, to the contrary, there is no soul, no spirit, just a regeneration, a young version of both parents with its own mind.

The brain is something physical the mind isn't. If you are have no spirit, than what is really looking out through your eyes window and percieving and undertanding the world around you.

You are the mind, or concious energy that resonates from within. Ever wonder why you have dreams, you wake up from your physical experience and experience the real you from a 3 dimensional perspective.

Noone can show you the proof, its really one to his own to validate what's being said.

Peace

edit on 19-9-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

As for the rest of your post there is absolutely zero scientific evidence we have lived previous lives. And no evidence that we have a soul.

Be cautious when placing so much faith in science; there are things that need to be experienced on a personal level to properly understand, like dreams and emotions.

edit on 19/9/2015 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I do have faith in science that's true. We have a lot to thank it for.

I used to be new age and believe all sorts of things like reincarnation, but now I need facts, just the facts.
Its hard to let go of crutches- but now I can walk without them.

If someone can prove to me that we do indeed live after we die, Im willing to change my opinion. But so far that hasn't happened.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: lifecitizen

I am a huge fan of science, myself actually. Without science I would not be able to enjoy the internet, which I believe is one of humanity's greatest innovations. And I also place a lot of faith in science in my daily routines.

Nevertheless, all I am saying is be careful about accepting something as real only if it can be verified scientifically - there are things that current science struggles to explain, like the nature of Consciousness, Dreams and Emotions.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

i do believe that any person whom feels certain "knowledge may hinder your experiences in this life" would not enjoy this website, they would likely never find it,

pretty sure it takes the kind of person whom values the knowledge over the experience of life to seek out this sort of website and peruse it enough to even happen upon your thread,

so i guess my answer here is yes of course i would want to know/"unlock" and i think everyone on a site like this likely feels the same.

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
If this (assuming that there is a 'you' that "comes into life");

originally posted by: Trachel
Coming into this life you willingly divested all your spiritual memories.

and even assuming this;

Entering this realm you volitionally locked away all your accumulated wisdom.

and this;

Thus you emerged into this world as a blank slate devoid of any knowledge about what happens to you after the point of corporeal death, and you exist as someone wholly ignorant of what transpired unto you previously in the world beyond.

And this;

You enter this world clean without any prior memories from other lives or worlds cluttering your conscious mind. And you move through this existence in a vacuum like this reality is the only one that exists.

Then how could you possibly 'know' (knowledge = experience) any of the rest of you story?
It sounds like 'beliefs'/imagination.

Besides, what if 'time' (and the 'motion' that it describes) only exists in the imagination, as all scientific and philosophical evidence suggests, where does that leave the whole lineo-temporal 'reincarnation' thing (or even evolution, for that matter)?

What if;

Every moment of existence exists Now!

"The Laws of Nature are not rules controlling the metamorphosis of what is, into what will be. They are descriptions of patterns that exist, all at once... " - Genius; the Life and Science of Richard Feynman
All 'eternity' at once; Here! Now!!

'Creation' goes out the window, 'evolution' the same, all 'before' and 'after' remain imaginary/ego...
Same with 're'-anything!

Is not life the 'unlocking' of Perspective, the widening of experience, the expansion of 'self'... to one extent or another for us all?
No hypotheticals necessary..

Where is such linear stuff when
"Reality is a synchrony of moments!"?
Since everything exists, where does 'reincarnation' and 'leprechauns' and 'I' exist? *__-
edit on 19-9-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
deleted
edit on 19-9-2015 by namelesss because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join