It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Unlock?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Coming into this life you willingly divested all your spiritual memories.

Entering this realm you volitionally locked away all your accumulated wisdom.

Thus you emerged into this world as a blank slate devoid of any knowledge about what happens to you after the point of corporeal death, and you exist as someone wholly ignorant of what transpired unto you previously in the world beyond.

You enter this world clean without any prior memories from other lives or worlds cluttering your conscious mind. And you move through this existence in a vacuum like this reality is the only one that exists.

That adoption of willful blindness places you into an interesting situation throughout life, where you can go about your business totally unaware of your status in the other world.

There, you might be a designer of worlds and lives. Here, you might be someone completely unaware of that vaunted status whilst you remain in relative obscurity working mid-level office jobs.

And that sets up an interesting situation where even those of the highest ranks in celestial spheres can enter this realm completely unaware that they're anything more than regular people. Because the weight of responsibility in knowing you're someone special in the spirit realms would press upon you at all times and in all situations, it becomes somewhat of a relief to slough off that weighty mantle in favor of subsiding throughout life with complete amnesia of your spiritual status.

But--that same hidden knowledge could, if revealed, present you with a motivation and impetus towards achieving even greater things whilst incarnate in this material realm.

And that presents an interesting dilemma for everyone--because everyone has some role in the spirit realms and another life in that other world, yet unlocking that information comes with pros and cons.

So--if given the choice, would you reveal unto yourself those now-hidden memories of the other world? Would you want know your position and status in the spirit realms?

Would you want know if, perhaps, you had a family awaiting your return in the other realm? Would you want know if you had a husband or wife anxiously awaiting your return?

Would you want know if you were a designer of reality in celestial spheres?

Or would that knowledge merely hinder your experiences in this life?

Think about it hard. Really ponder it deep.

Would you want know who you really are?

Would you want know what you really do?

ATS, if given the choice, would you unlock?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
i sincerely hope that any alternate lives i am leading are far more interesting than the one i currently perceive.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Trachel

The point of your departure is one in which you seem to be a firm believer of reincarnation.
This is obviously not a problem, believe what you want to, but before you open a topic like this, maybe you could first provide us with some credible evidence for reincarnation, soul and so on.

Because personally i've gone into this question and came up with zero evidence, to the contrary, there is no soul, no spirit, just a regeneration, a young version of both parents with its own mind.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Guten Tag- Do You know the game of Poker? How fun would Poker be if You knew Your cards, Your opponent's cards and the cards that are about to be dealt? After stacking chips for the 10th hand in a row it would then get boring. Then You'd want to try something new.

Now move this example to someOne who is having a bad time of it and thinks about suicide, I mean how else would You escape the 'skin suit'? (no fair checking when TheChurch finally made suicide a mortal sin..)

I'll play the ball as it lies, thanks though.

namaste

Edit: I also forgot to add "The Tao that can be told, or TYPED, is NOT the Eternal Tao..." This philosophy comes out with "it" right off the bat, no plate to be passed, no Church™ to attend..

edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: Omission on My end. Thanks for Your patience.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
i sincerely hope that any alternate lives i am leading are far more interesting than the one i currently perceive.

I was just "There" You'll be happy to know, Chicks dig You and guys want to BE You...

namaste

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

You are assuming everyone believes in reincarnation, which you didn't even mention or give a blurb about.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: lifecitizen

You are assuming everyone believes in reincarnation, which you didn't even mention or give a blurb about.

This would be a problem concept for those not understanding reincarnation. The premise is sound; once incarnated (you are swiped of all prior existences). You are again newly reborn to rediscover your past and purpose for being here. No one said this was easy; in fact almost impossible. I however am a success story regarding this process; it can work and has purpose.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Well yeah, There are psychonautical processes to unlock past lives that I experimented with during my hippie days. As I recall, I was a goat herder that was allergic to cheese, married to a harpy named Granelda from the house of Thurber. There was also a negative side in that the Spanish Inquisition was in full bloom and we were of the Jewish persuasion.
I don't want to dwell on the tortures but suffice to say the Judas Cradle didn't take long for my conversion to Catholicism.
There wasn't much of an opportunity for designing reality or celestial spheres.

I'll take my banal, ordinary current incarnation any day...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   
We live in a world of a myriad of alter egos.. like a maze of mirrors...

It seems like you are suggesting at once we see through the maze, and find the true self, we can connect to our lives in other dimensions, similar to the hall of mirrors in our current life albeit in a more heavenly way...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium

that's good to know thanks for your report from 'there'

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

The premise is one persons personal opinion.
The OP could have explained reincarnation to support their view and provided evidence for their elaborate opening post.

edit on Friday19fAmerica/Chicago2015-09-18T20:19:19-05:00193019260America/Chicago by lifecitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

This is My 47th and FINAL trip so I'm just logging enough "credits" to go the next level.. The first 30 beers are on Me and will be waiting for You upon Your arrival. I also noticed that You're on the other side of 'The Pond' so You're used to warm Ale, so take Your 'time' they'll be 'there' when You get 'there' no need to hurry...

Enjoy Your trip.

namaste

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

The premise is one persons personal opinion.
The OP could have explained reincarnation to support their view and provided evidence for their elaborate opening post.

Complaint filed; hope there is a response. This reasoning is very esoteric, sublime and difficult as a concept. I understood the statement as being this: when one incarnates one is oblivious to all prior wisdoms from either material past lives or prior knowledge as one having lived in the higher dimensions experiencing having a physical body for the first time. This is one of the rules of engagement. You cannot incarnate here with prior knowledge otherwise you can unfairly to your advantage manipulate the system (not to say this hasn't occurred).

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Great thread! Sometimes I have a glimpse at an existance much like the lordly creator types you mentioned, for example just the other night I had a dream I was just such a type of being.

So with the knowledge that I was or am part of something far greater than my mundane mortal life does that change me in any way? NO! I am still the same mortal dude with the same mundane desires and still do all the same BS in the mortal world. Why? Because the higher worlds or incarnations dont matter here, only here matters here. Of course there is awesome when you compare it to here, but here is still here.

Will super me manifest here? NO
Will I change due to flashback memories of my more cosmic self? NO
Does anything we do in the mortal world matter at all? NO
Is my life here kinda a waste of time? YES
Do we need to improve the mortal world? YES

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Please share your race so I can follow mo better.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: SamHill

What in gods name does someones race have to do with anything?

edit on 18-9-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
I could also photoshop pics of the real brain size we are dealing with here. Be honest with yourself. More is better in this condition.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   

I understood the OP the same as you did because Im familiar with the concept of reincarnation.

We have younger members who might not be.

As for the rest of your post there is absolutely zero scientific evidence we have lived previous lives. And no evidence that we have a soul.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

originally posted by: SamHill

What in gods name does someones race have to do with anything?

The one they won or placed in the money? I don't see a greyhound or thoroughbred racehorse brain depicted here.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I understood the OP the same as you did because Im familiar with the concept of reincarnation.
We have younger members who might not be.
As for the rest of your post there is absolutely zero scientific evidence we have lived previous lives. And no evidence that we have a soul.

And this is what you want younger members to understand; there is ABSOLUTELY zero nothing to hang onto. No evidence of anything (YOU DO NOT EVEN EXIST) or have a soul (prove it). However; Good times are at hand!
edit on 18-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join