It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When, does life become valuable?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I was wondering what is the value of an aborted fetus on the fair market?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Milah

Man, you beat me to it. I was gonna say "About $200 per organ once they are distinguishable by ultrasound."

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

So, the spirit body isn't really more fun? A lot of spirits end up as chickens who spend their whole lives sitting in cages, I don't see why they would do that voluntarily. I don't understand what you're saying about karma; perhaps you could rephrase it. Infant mortality has always been relatively high, meaning the majority of souls wouldn't last long enough to get bad karma. Why do so many suffer and die so young? Why would so many docile animals incur disease, drought etc... What could terrapins do to deserve bad karma? Why do the unborn have brain activity? Why do they move, kick and yawn in the womb? If personality comes from the soul, why are so many behavioral and personality traits linked to genetics?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: VP740
Spirit has no body just an electro magnetic energy source identity; so of course it is fun to occupy/share in the experience of other body forms that have limited consciousness. You are not defiling them; just having a shared experience "a carnival ride" as whatever specie you select (a Mr. Toads Wild Ride Disney experience). You are missing the joy allowed here. Chickens are of a soul group that agreed to be harvested for the human for their flesh and egg production. Infant mortality? Souls that entered that body bailed on their commitment is all. Docile animals rely upon their caretakers and suffer because of those failings beyond their control. Terrapins are not human. Personality comes from socialization. Not sure linked to genetics (although I heard there is a God gene within our code that insists upon our belief of a Creator).

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

How do you explain a chick pecking through its egg before drawing breath? Why do wild animals such as terrapins suffer and die if they don't have bad karma? Are you saying infants never need medical care? They only die because they want to?

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Wait a minute; are you saying there's another life experiencing the same thing as the soul. That the life already in the body makes the decisions? What happens to that other life when the body goes? If it's just a ride and the soul just observes what is karma for?
edit on 22-9-2015 by VP740 because: Spelling

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: VP740

How do you explain a chick pecking through its egg before drawing breath? Why do wild animals such as terrapins suffer and die if they don't have bad karma? Are you saying infants never need medical care? They only die because they want to?

Instinctual behavior programed in its genetic code to behave in such a manner only TO LIVE/THRIVE. Those more advanced souls that pick the pre-historic Andrewsarkus pig form are doing so to have a shared experience with a less advanced specie (uh oh) could these ride along's have had anything to do with evolution of that specie? As far as persons not wanting the intervention of medicine you would have to ask the "Christian Scientists" that are contributing here.
edit on 22-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Wait a minute; are you saying there's another life experiencing the same thing as the soul. That the life already in the body makes the decisions? What happens to that other life when the body goes? If it's just a ride and the soul just observes what is karma for?

Sure, bodies are shared (democratic distribution) by multiple entities. There is the original soul that activated the body at birth and allows OR NOT the habitation of same body (short term) visits. In and out. Karma (an intrinsically bad system that duped many Hindus/Buddhists into this dogma of belief) was merely a system to enable or trap those most innocent (pure) into harvesting recycling a negative human emotion into a circular or hamster wheel 'energizing bunny' regeneration. Your creators feed upon this negative energy. Think Hoover Dam (hydro electric power) produced to feed negative entities. I will reiterate this; and it applies to the OPs thread. Why if certain creations were inhabited by coexisting (smarter) souls could not have had an impact upon the evolution of that particular specie?
edit on 23-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   

As far as persons not wanting the intervention of medicine you would have to ask the "Christian Scientists" that are contributing here.

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
Infant mortality? Souls that entered that body bailed on their commitment is all.

You make infant mortality sound like it's no big deal, just babies leaving this world of their own volition. If they don't die unless they wan't to leave, medical intervention would be unnecessary. In fact, attempting to stop them would be acting against their freedom of choice.

originally posted by: vethumanbeing Your creators feed upon this negative energy. Think Hoover Dam (hydro electric power) produced to feed negative entities.

Once again, from what you say it sounds like life in this world has little or no value. If innocent souls are in a trap, from negative beings feeding off negative energy, wouldn't it be good to get them out?

My wife knew a family where she was from who had problems with infant mortality. Their children kept dying shortly after birth. Through most of human history, nobody could understand or do anything about this sort of thing. And if we went by what you said, it could help us comfort ourselves and accept the situation. But maybe we shouldn't comfort ourselves and accept it. The problem was RH disease (I was also born with it). Now that we know better, we can save the children's lives with blood transfusions.

It may be comforting to explain abortion as scraping a car without a driver, but our comfort comes at their expense.

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Milah

Are you looking to sell or planning a bbq

posted on Sep, 24 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeingoriginally posted by: vethumanbeing

vhb: Infant mortality? Souls that entered that body bailed on their commitment is all.

VP740: You make infant mortality sound like it's no big deal, just babies leaving this world of their own volition. If they don't die unless they wan't to leave, medical intervention would be unnecessary. In fact, attempting to stop them would be acting against their freedom of choice.

It is no big deal because the lifetime of that child/infant is known to be short term. The souls that incarnate within that body know the obvious conclusion: (you have 3 months to occupy a human form before it dies of starvation or disease) and so forth and except this small window of experience TO BE A HUMAN.

originally posted by: vethumanbeing Your creators feed upon this negative energy. Think Hoover Dam (hydro electric power) produced to feed negative entities.

VP740: Once again, from what you say it sounds like life in this world has little or no value. If innocent souls are in a trap, from negative beings feeding off negative energy, wouldn't it be good to get them out?

Yes. Life in this world USED to have little value for the last 2000 years of Piscean rule; believe me this is changing and the old rulers are afraid because if we as their creations die they die as well.

VP740: My wife knew a family where she was from who had problems with infant mortality. Their children kept dying shortly after birth. Through most of human history, nobody could understand or do anything about this sort of. And if we went by what you said, it could help us comfort ourselves and accept the situation. But maybe we shouldn't comfort ourselves and accept it. The problem was RH disease (I was also born with it). Now that we know better, we can save the children's lives with blood transfusions.

I was as well, was A+ born to an A- mother and also had to be transfused; it is unimaginable a mothers antibodies would kill that fetus; but there it is (should open a new thread on this). There is a reason for these things; and I am comforted knowing the souls within those bodies had prior knowledge of their very short term life/fate.

VP740: It may be comforting to explain abortion as scraping a car without a driver, but our comfort comes at their expense.

I hadn't thought about it that way but makes sense. The soul hasn't entered the fetus yet so no harm done, yet I have a moral problem with 3rd term harvesting, and not telling the mother what was to happen to that potential life form. Less expense than cloning human tissue and who is profiting?
edit on 24-9-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join