It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent Muslim Immigrants

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Just out side Mecca (Saudi Arabia) stands a tent city, fire proof, and with air conditioning, capable of holding 3,000,000 people, it stand empty for eleven months of the year, why have the Saudi's not offered it to their fellow muslim Syrians????

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Message for Enlightenedservant

A black man wearing the symbol of a moon and a star: what an interesting and mesmerizing avatar, a true symbol of righteous Islam..

edit on 17-9-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Doesn't the Koran says it's okay to LIE for the sake of Allah and his faith.. based on that truth why on earth would I trust muslims?

Just me thinking..

edit on 17-9-2015 by tony9802 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: tony9802
Deception is fundamental to all effective warfare.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Are people actually still afraid of terrorists in Britain for example? You know, when the police manages to arrest a few because of intelligence? Those that are sleeper cells, right amongst us?
Do you like going to Green Lanes in Forest Gate [London?], it's great, like a holiday in the Middle East, only with less 'foreign' tourists. There are burka shops and halal butchers and everyone wears headscarves and the men wear dresses and tea cosies on their heads and say derogative things when you walk by as a western woman. They all look like people who 'really appreciate British culture'.
We owned a house there and we had to deal with a lot of people there and I learned something.

From carpet shops to kitchen fitters, all was done within their own families. The biggest amazement was when we bought the kitchen in a 'large known branch of a UK based company' and the woman said that instead of using the official fitters, she's going to call her cousins to fit it for us. Not only did she betray her employer but we were put into an awkward position. I wanted the shops fitters but she still called her cousins and our kitchen was fitted [well] by them.

In the carpet shop I was nearly thrown out, it was full of men with beards and I think I had been the only woman ever to enter that place. I did not feel welcome to say the least but they let me stand there because we gave them money.

Once our cat [this is in Brighton], was missing and I saw she was stuck under the building next door and wouldn't come out because it was raining like mad. I went and knocked on the door, seeing it was some kind of mosque branch. So what, our cat was in distress and I didn't even want to come in.

When a bearded man opened I smiled and explained, asking if it was ok to get the cat via the garden. Whoa the look I got was DISGUST. I was told "No women" and the door was slammed into my face. I then stood for 45min in the rain coaxing the cat from our side and got a middle ear infection with vertigo which lasted 2 months.

Also a good holiday destination is Luton, very erm ethnic. Dangerous to walk as a normally dressed woman on your own. I am talking Luton, Bedfordshire, UK.

I worked with many muslims. A couple became good work friends. But I also noticed some strange stuff. A girl [the nicest girl you can imagine], who was born in Britain had never heard of Eastenders [a brit soap, which is on 3 times a week and I don't know anyone who doesn't know about it, even if you don't watch it]. She said she doesn't watch British television...

A guy who became a friend got into trouble for being too westernised and got followed by threatening family members. He called the police as he was afraid of his life. They said they couldn't do anything about it. Eventually he got ambushed and beaten so severely he ended up in hospital, but still no help for lack of evidence.
He kept in touch with me but one day it just stopped. I have never heard from him again.

AN indian friend of mine fell in love with a muslim boy. It was real drama love. His parents found out and he tried to kill himself as they wanted him to stop seeing her. When he didn't, she came to work one morning and told us that his parents had gone and got him a nice muslim bride and he was going to get married that same day. The bride could not speak english and was too subserviant for his liking, he never touched her and told his parents who he really loved but they eventually had to stop seeing each other [him and his real love].

When invited to the people [muslims] who lived next door, they were hospitable and friendly but my husband would be in one room and I would be with the wife in another. Hubby and lead an equal relationship so it was really rude [from my point of view] that I couldn't be with him whilst being sociable.

There are more stories but I chose only a few to highlight that this is the reality of living with muslims. I wish it would be that they are muslims, others are christians and atheists and we all live together and accept each other, sometimes bending our rules for humanity [alas it is always non-muslims doing the bending]. But that is impossible when it comes to islam. It is not islamic to truly accept non-muslims.

Having more muslims in the country that don't speak a word of english and who have absolutely no idea about our culture can only make this worse. You can love them all you want but they don't love you. Not if you are not a muslim. Sure they can be work friends but that is as far as the friendliness and the similarities go.

There is only a fraction who want the same as us, usually educated. They exist, sure but they are a minuscule minority. Tiny, tiny compared to the uneducated and highly religious rest.

Why not teach them English and our laws and culture before they are allowed in, then make them pass a test. Give women access to people they can go to if they are abused or scared? During this time it will become clear who is here to integrate and appreciate the western style of life or who just wants to make a mini version of their own country in Britain.

Facts, these are facts and no amount of liberalism or heartache or love for these people will change that. You must inform yourself about their way of life before you make assumptions. Most middleclass do-gooders seriously believe that these people are 'just like us' only the dress different and have a different religion.

Oh My Gohhhhhd. You can't be more wrong. They are alien to us, they are different, with different values and beliefs and behaviour. They are human of course and humans are very diverse.

To believe that once they set foot into Britain, all will be fine and they are going to drink costa coffee and come to wine parties with you is what is wrong with some people's ideas. They are NOT, they are muslims, they'll stay muslims, they disapprove of our ways and they want to change it and a lot are happy to die for that cause. That's the truth.

And I don't want this for Europe! I really don't. Where are my rights, why is it ok for me to be afraid for my home land?
Why am I being called racist or worse just because I am RIGHTLY concerned? Why is it ok to hate me for it? Why not listen to my worries and think about them and weigh them up instead of insulting me?

Explain to me how you square it up that I am not as good as some immigrants you don't even know? I have no criminal history, I love Britain, I love British culture. I have experience with muslims. So why is it ok to ignore what I say and call me names?

Do I deserve being ignored like that, am I not human?
its the saddest thing in history. I would rather live in the cold war under the threat of nuclear annihilation then witness the destruction of our own lands. The sad fact is that we have all been groomed to get to this point where the outcome is inevitable.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

great post. I feel for you. And you're spot on.

I want to ask you a question though...did your husband approve of this...you being put in a different room...?

I would never stand for this...being western oriented...and I feel my girl deserves every bit of rights as I do. I wouldn't of course try to change their ways...but I would stay clear of them...I must admit.

edit on 17-9-2015 by MarioOnTheFly because: edit: removed the quote to save space

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

The worst part is, how will it change? It won't. And perhaps TPTB want it that way.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Sorry to say this but you're a blatant liar. They refuse the food because they are doing a hunger strike after after the incidents on the borders. Stop manipulating the people into thinking the refugees want to destroy Christianity or something. That's utter bull#. Now, do I justify the hunger strike? If they want to do it, let them do it - BUT apparently they made pressure on those refugees that did want food into not taking any. That's not okay, this alone makes them douchebages. No need to make up bull#.

a reply to: hutch622

I live in Germany. Germany has not closed its borders. It's merely re-introduced border check ups on those who want to get in. That hasn't happend since Germany is part of the EU.

a reply to: pikestaff

What do you expect from filthy Wahhabis that all they care about are horse races, dangerous stunts with cars and bitches in their palaces with lot's of alcohol and drugs, while the poor Saudis get to experience the fake (!!) Saudi shariah version that everyone is so scared of? Gulfstates are #ing hypocrites - while they swim in gold, the rest of the Muslim suffers. Saudis are by the way the best friends of your government, my fellow Americans and Israelis. (no racism, just saying)

All of this crap started with 9/11. We all know 9/11 was allegedly done by a bunch of Saudis, but who got attacked? Iraq, Afghanistan.
edit on 17-9-2015 by Kemal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
delete pls

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Do you want to show where you heard they did this because they felt it was a Christian symbol or just do some disengenous hit and run op?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: tony9802
Doesn't the Koran says it's okay to LIE for the sake of Allah and his faith.. based on that truth why on earth would I trust muslims?

Just me thinking..

Please show m e where it says that.
www.Quran.com

And it's ironic that non-Muslims believe that, since it's my faith in God that makes me so upfront. I don't hide my emotions or thoughts specifically because of my faith. Besides, I'd rather have a true enemy than a false friend (can't stand liars).
edit on 17-9-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Message for Enlightenedservant

A black man wearing the symbol of a moon and a star: what an interesting and mesmerizing avatar, a true symbol of righteous Islam..

Glad you like my avy. Just don't go stalking me, ok? I only give autographs to kids

In all seriousness, what's your point? The only thing I worship is God. It's no different than wearing a sports jersey w/a symbol of a bear or a rocket on it. God knows my beliefs and that's all that matters.

I also recognize that Muslim women become targets in non-Islamic regions because of their head wraps (like this). Cowards that dislike Muslims seem to go for the women because they make easier targets. So I prefer to share the "burden" and take the negative attention away from our women by also publicly displaying my faith. There's no need for me to wear it when I'm at home or in an Islamic region. Not what you expected huh?

(note: And what's my skin color have to do with it?)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ratsinacage
a reply to: enlightenedservant

so war refugees protest being in a safe place and being given food and water? Brilliant!

Did you read the Guardian link or even the part of the link that I quoted? They were tricked and some of them got angry at the constant delays & deception. Even middle class people in America get pissed when they're snowed in at an airport for a few days; or if they get stuck on the wrong plane or bus; or if a taxi takes them to the wrong place; or if the taxi driver intentionally takes a longer path, etc.
edit on 17-9-2015 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ratsinacage

War refugees have certain basic human rights and none of those include a right to pick and choose which safe country they can stay in.

When they PAY for train tickets to Germany, yes, they absolutely do. And even if they didn't the answer is still yes... Hungary didn't want them, Germany did. Hungary said they couldn't afford them, Germany said they could, so why did Hungary try to trap them there?
edit on 9/17/2015 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I also recognize that Muslim women become targets in non-Islamic regions

people tend to get scared of the unknown.

I also recognize that Muslim women become targets in non-Islamic regions because of their head wraps (like this).

In all fairness...there might be an ugly guy underneath that "wrap"...there's no way of knowing really.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Just me thinking..

Please show m e where it says that.
www.Quran.com

And it's ironic that non-Muslims believe that, since it's my faith in God that makes me so upfront. I don't hide my emotions or thoughts specifically because of my faith. Besides, I'd rather have a true enemy than a false friend (can't stand liars).
its not ironic its under reported. There are plenty of threads with the quoted texts. Stop playing with peoples ignorance unless you are the ignorant.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: disregard

It is under reported that non-Muslims believe falsehoods? I would agree.

If there is so many threads guess you could show the text huh?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

yes...non muslims believe falsehoods. Now Muslims however...

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: disregard

If there is so many threads guess you could show the text huh?
Relying on peoples ignorance? Try this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
Do you want more?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ratsinacage
a reply to: woodwardjnr

answer this question if you dare, because youre dangerously close to appearing to be a shill for the mainstream false narrative.

what is the difference between a war refugee and an economic migrant, and what rights does each have?

Whoa, what a cheap, embarrassing try...and fail. There is a lot of difference between a 'shill' or being, wait for it: "Passionate".

I am very passionate about this and will not be silenced by people like you who throw empty words around, which frankly which have lost all impact [shill is one of those].

Now you answer me this:

Which mainstream narrative do you even mean by 'wrong'?
Whenever I look at the mainstream news, all I see is pictures that put the immigrants into a nice light. Drowned kids, crying ladies, dads with their daughter, getting tripped.
My opinion is unfortunately not found much in the mainstream.
That confuses me a bit.
Also who are you [serious question] that you know the 'ultimate truth?

I have my opinion because of my experience [as described] and you get yours from...what exactly?

I want to see evidence to the contrary and I may even change my mind. Dare me, I am absolutely serious!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join