It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irving 9th-grader arrested after taking homemade clock to school: 'So you tried to make a bomb?'

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Obama is getting deeper and deeper into the doo doo. How on Earth could any President of the United States say that the kid "built a clock"? It is more than obvious that the kid simply gutted an off the shelf alarm clock and put it into a tiny briefcase looking pencil box. The Obama script is painfully obvious. The media in this country is working for a total take down of America. We are being treated like idiots.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: Leonidas
a reply to: Citizen47

Oh look, a brand new ATS member acting like this is the comment section of YouTube. An oldie, but a ...well, just an oldie.

I didn't know new members weren't allowed to make comments. What's the point of joining if you aren't allowed to comment?

Your comments carry the same weight as any here. Speak your mind as you wish.

Thanks ! But apparently some members think new members aren't allowed to have opinions.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
There are a ton of stupid responses. IF you actually support this kid.. You are either

-Really THAT stupid..

-You think you are going to be rewarded for your loyalty

-Your team won!

-All of the above.

Ignorance in denial

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Surrealism has jumped off the pages of the manifesto and now is the 'stuff' of world news...

Å99

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Generation9
Obama is getting deeper and deeper into the doo doo. How on Earth could any President of the United States say that the kid "built a clock"? It is more than obvious that the kid simply gutted an off the shelf alarm clock and put it into a tiny briefcase looking pencil box. The Obama script is painfully obvious. The media in this country is working for a total take down of America. We are being treated like idiots.

The only thing that was missing from the story is as the thing started beeping the child began chanting "Death to America... Allah hu snackbar"

(post by Citizen47 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Citizen47
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So, you are telling me that the Boy Genius was absolutely innocent in his intentions when he made a "CLOCK" that looks like a bomb?

Yes, why wouldn't he be?

I just asked my 10 year old what he thought about the device without telling him the story behind the device and even he said it looks like a bomb.!!! My child makes stuff too but nothing that looks like or emulates a bomb.

How knowledgeable is your child about electronic devices? Has he ever even soldered anything in his life? If not, then I don't care about his opinion.

Boy Genius was forced to show the DEVICE when it started to beep in his back-pack. Then he said he was trying to impress his teachers... So, what's the real truth? Even the Police found holes in his story and were concerned about the boys intentions.

What holes did the police find in the boy's story exactly? I'm actually curious about this one.

So, who's smarter the "Boy Genius" who brought a "Device" to school that LOOKS LIKE A BOMB or my own 10 year old who understood in 2 seconds that the "DEVISE" was not something that was appropriate in the classroom?

The Muslim kid, because he actually built something and knows what he is looking at. I mean you are basically asking me if someone who can actually build a homemade clock is dumber than your kid who can't tell what a bomb looks like. That's a ridiculous question. The Muslim kid wins hands down, regardless if he built a clock or a bomb. Your kid was wrong about what he was looking at, and this kid can build something. Think about the crap you are typing before hitting enter...

So, do you build bombs too?

You seem to be abreast on the subject of Bomb-making and you like to attack alot. Maybe you're a terrorist plotting your next attack?

I bet you'll claim it's a "Clock" too!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I think all you who cry phobias and mistreatment should all get identical half bombs that beep just like the one the kid had then you should carry it around in public for a day and see how that works out for you. That will not happen because you all know better just like this young mans parents knew better.

Bull sht! bull! sht bull sht! and more Bull sht... we made stuff back in our dayz that looked much worse than what that young man made, and no one called the police and the bomb squad, but in the event some kid actually make a bomb that can fit into a pencil size holder and blow us all to hell, my spirit or ghost if there is one will pop tall and salute the clever lil bastard,...Home Of The Free and Land Of The Brave means taking chances.
Btw I am in no way religious but I hope and pray that this lil young geek grow up to solve some of our most pressing problems that can't be fixed by useless politicians.
Just Saying.

When I was young we used to make berry guns. Take a piece of wood, put a nail in the front of it. The take a clothes pin and a bunch of rubber bands. Make the rubber bands as tight as possible on the underneath of the clothes pin to hold in place. Pick whatever berrys with a stem before they are ripe. Put the stem in the clothes pin and a few rubber bands extending from the nail and around the berry part. When you pushed the clothes pin the berry flew out. They hurt but really innocent.

We used to put them in our back packs, go to school and afterwards game on. I bet in this day taking one of these innocent berry guns to school and having it discovered would lead to arrest and expulsion. Point is we used to do a lot of stuff you just aren't doing today? Taking real guns to school to go hunting after ? A fight used to be someone getting knocked on their @ss and its over, what happens these days and the reaction?. I guess even my beloved dodge ball is a no go these days. Not right what happened, but expected.

You gatdamn terrorist off to Gitmo with you!!..

But for real though your story sounds very rural and fun, I don't think we could have gotten away with what you and your peeps were able to create even back in my time, but still it shows how paranoid and hateful we have become, it proves that despite our bluster and bravado the terrorist of 911 actually won they changed us for the worst.

(post by Citizen47 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

I would have been far more impressed if he had taken an old fashioned clock completely apart and put it back together and it still worked.

Second to that. It is a lesson that is often learned the hard way. Things come apart much easier then going back together.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

The only good thing is they saved us the gas money to take em out over there. We are not Europe. We have not given up our guns and it drives the liberals and sell out Rino's crazy!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Citizen47
a reply to: Krazysh0t

So, you are telling me that the Boy Genius was absolutely innocent in his intentions when he made a "CLOCK" that looks like a bomb?

I just asked my 10 year old what he thought about the device without telling him the story behind the device and even he said it looks like a bomb.!!! My child makes stuff too but nothing that looks like or emulates a bomb.

Boy Genius was forced to show the DEVICE when it started to beep in his back-pack. Then he said he was trying to impress his teachers... So, what's the real truth? Even the Police found holes in his story and were concerned about the boys intentions.

So, who's smarter the "Boy Genius" who brought a "Device" to school that LOOKS LIKE A BOMB or my own 10 year old who understood in 2 seconds that the "DEVISE" was not something that was appropriate in the classroom?

A 10yrs old might think the moon is following him, a lab teacher or an officer who we assume is an adult might have asked pertinent questions instead of freaking out or ratcheting things up and slapping handcuffs on a kid..then again this is a town that thinks Sharia law is coming to them..

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: UnifiedSerenity

He's a Muslim Imam's son.

Oh no! His family should move to a country that has Freedom of Religion!

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

He's a Muslim Imam's son.

Oh no! His family should move to a country that has Freedom of Religion!

When was the last time you had Christians marching in your streets en mass, not some crazy westboro nutjob and his family, but a whole sect of Christians marching declaring death to sinners, cutting off heads, and torturing people? Islam is NOT a religion but a political movement disguised as religion. It's time to stop the invasion.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Claiming these radicals came to America for religious freedom is to ignore the actual facts about these invaders.

""Most people think Islam is a religion, it’s not. It’s a totalitarian way of life with a religious component," he said. "But it’s much larger. It’s a geo-political system that has governmental, financial, military, legal and religious components. And it’s a totalitarian system that encompasses every aspect of life and it should not be protected [under U.S. law]."

Hice didn't stop there.

"This is not a tolerant, peaceful religion even though some Muslims are peaceful. Radical Muslims believe that Sharia is required by God and must be imposed worldwide," he said. "It’s a movement to take over the world by force. A global caliphate is the objective. That’s why Islam would not qualify for First Amendment protection since it’s a geopolitical system ... This is a huge thing to realize and I hope you do. This will impact our lives if we don’t get a handle on it."

article

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnifiedSerenity

The only good thing is they saved us the gas money to take em out over there. We are not Europe. We have not given up our guns and it drives the liberals and sell out Rino's crazy!

Kinda like listen up pilgrim the only good Engine is a dead Engine..we haven't given up our guns but we gave up everything else including common sense all in the name of safety, leaving us scared and armed to the teeth.
edit on 18-9-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

When's the last time we had Muslims marching in the streets en masse, not some crazy extremist sympathizer nutjob and his family but a whole sect of Muslims?

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Fox news probably showed him some footage. i'reckn

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

When's the last time we had Muslims marching in the streets en masse, not some crazy extremist sympathizer nutjob and his family but a whole sect of Muslims?

Well, we have had them in several places and Europe is overrun with them right now, are you really going to try to act like there aren't radical muslims shouting Death to America and "ALLAHU AKBAR,” “F**K YOU,” ATTACK CITIZENS, THROW FECES" in Budapest?

Budapest

Europe

America

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Well you're first video is bull... exposed in another ATS thread so I can only assume your next two aren't any better. Not going to give them hits either. It's easy to claim something in foreign languages is something it's not... hell even when protesters speak English it gets taken out of context and clung to like gospel by haters.

The world isn't buying this anti-Islamic zealotry as easily as it used to. Get over it. And just for the record, I'd rather call moderate anything my fellow countrymen than gullible, xenophobic, conspiracists.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join