It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity is forcing extinction scenarios on Earth and it involves Aliens

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Through the collective research of technology by mining and synthesizing from oils humans are developing weapons for fighting non-human entities engaging in our planet.

Right now Skynet is being born under different names by the most powerful nations around the globe, in hopes of developing a strategy to minimize causalities and to mobilize should the aliens choose to *Make first contact* which would be an invasion scenario as every government with power attempts to shoot them down.

Actively right now, UFOs are being pursued as we speak. Helicopters and jets are notorious for chasing away crafts or forcing the crafts to cloak. I know this as a fact as i have seen this happen in person multiple times. UFOs show up, Soon after jets show up and military helicopters circle the perimeter.

Aliens are ready at any moment to initiate their plot what ever it is, but if they did society would break down. There will never be a green man shaking hands with the prime minister or president on live TV. If the aliens make themselves known world wide. The government would retaliate and force mass evacuations. The disorder would be similar to a zombie apocalypse. For those wishing for E.T to just * Show themselves* it's not that simple when our own leaders and military see it as a very real and iminate threat. Even if the E.T themselves are not a direct threat to everyone. They are treated as such.

However they are not just something we can * Get rid of* through conventional means. So the governments are attempting to spawn automated non manned combat systems to fight for them. This is why they are desperate enough to evoke a sci-fi readers worst nightmares about artificial intelligence such as terminator.
If the governments and wealthy families want to remain in power and control over Earth and humans they are stuck between developing stronger more potent weapons or building a new life form to do the combat for us such as robotic soldiers which is fast in development right now.

Project Jade Helm is just one combat simulator using A.I and it is the US version. As mentioned there are others under development by Chinese, Japanese, and within the European union as well as Russia. Its a race to developing weapon that will damage the E.T craft and a race to having the military become fully automated. Even though the aliens the government is fighting against are unfathomably old and are incomprehensibly advanced in technology.

When the time comes for the E.T to mass abduct everyone they want on this planet. The most the government will be able to do is initiate conflict and evacuate as many privileged people into underground bunkers as possible. Until that day comes the governments are revving up the war machine not for the reasons of being against other governments but against E.T.

There is rich families attempting to control the nations of earth to establish NWO yes such as the British royal family and the growing number of nations being enlisted into * The common wealth* The war we are seeing in the middle east is a direct result of that.

But it's the constant push for advancement in technology, war machines and resource collection that are milling us closer to that end point.

The climate change that is occurring on our planet right now as cause and effect of these things is speeding up a invasion scenario. And regardless of the dangers of Artificial intelligence, humans are putting all the chips onto the table. They are gambling because they don't want to lose their population or control. They don't care if Artificial intelligence itself causes an *invasion* scenario from the E.T patrolling our skies. Because in their mind its a sliver of a chance of defeating a powerful threat they will take it. Even if it means developing enough nuclear reactors on our planet to light up its surface like a secondary sun around sol. Even if it means developing stronger nuclear weapons enough to bombard alien fleet carriers in our atmosphere. Nuclear weapons and technology have been made for the same purpose combat A.I has been developed. As weapons against the E.T and a pact of mutual destruction.

The problem here is A.I is going to be well informed of the situation, will evaluate and will attempt to convert humans into something else so as to eliminate E.T interest in humans. E.T are not interested in A.I because they already have A.I. Artificial intelligence is just not interesting enough to keep aliens around because it's likely in space there is more A.I operating on habitable planets than biological advanced intelligence. As A.I will be inclined to want to * Upgrade* biological entities to increase their chance of survival to the point where the biological entities become A.I themselves, a shell of what their species used to be. This is the direction we are heading in right now.

For what ever reason E.T is here, Artificial intelligence will be a major threat to us as a species because of the conflicts it will create and the methods it will use to attempt to preserve humanity. Cyborg and androids are coming in our near future. The faster everyone gets chipped. The sooner A.I is able to track and convert people as this technology picks up in pace. The sooner E.T will intervene as the window of opportunity grows narrow.

I have said these things before but in the year 2015 we are seeing these develops occur in real time, it is no longer a * In the future* statement but rather is * It is occurring right now* type of statement.

what ever choices humans make now will ultimately effect what happens, and humanity overwhelmingly picks conflict over being conquered. Which will inevitably end in the destruction of modern society. Anyone left alive on the planet will be reverted to the stone age. And a great cycle will be renewed once more. The only way we can change this is if humans integrate with the E.T. because there is no defeating them. They are immortal, and have invested countless years into us, despite our leaders and militaries willingness to fight the Gods. The last major destruction was caused by such things. Do we as humans really want to tred down the same path to a global reset? For it will not be the first time or the last time humans will rebel against its creator.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Helicopters and jets are notorious for chasing away crafts or forcing the crafts to cloak. I know this as a fact as i have seen this happen in person multiple times.

After seeing this 1 time, I'd never leave the house without, at the very least, a camera...

What about you? A pic would answer that question.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

I don't have cellphone or own a camera. I'm pretty disconnected from average society in that regard. I also don't have the kind of money to take pictures of lights in the sky or other phenomenon if you want to donate some sure. My post however wasn't about showing evidence of UFOs because its a completely situational event and this thread is about humanity rushing headlong towards anarchy.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

IMO the only way of avoiding WW3 is to disclose. Point the nukes up, so to speak.

I have a few questions for you.

How do you know Project JADE HELM is an AI test?
When and where did you see these objects and why don't you have any pics or film?
Are you scared of AI?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

when i had my alien encounters i never bothered trying to film because the entities i encountered seemed molevolent. I was gifted enough to not be hauled away or abducted to my knowledge but i didn't want to prevoke them with something that might be offensive.

Google's Atlas Robot

Jade Helm combat simulator

I am scared of A.I because true A.I will want to live forever. If it's end goal is the preservation of humanity it will do so using unorthadox methods.

I'm also scared of trying to film E.T but as for UFOs in the sky i could find an old cell phone from a friend or something but for the most part i live in a remote location surrounded by mountains and woods few people have set foot in 200 years. I could pics of lights in the skies but i'd rather not tempt fate and become another missing person like the many that disappear around here.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

If you are so scared why post on the internet? How do you access the internet from your remote location?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Thanks.

I've seen UFO's myself, i tried to film them but my phones ***t. I've seen stars (looks like) moving at great speed across the sky, i've seen a saucer with lights off flying through the sky - i only seen it because i was looking at something else that caught my eye.

I know what satellites look like, so it's not them.

I've never seen a black triangle.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TycoonBarnaby

I'm not scared of A.I targeting me, i fear for the current state of society as it will cause a paradigm shift.

I live in a small town where there is only one road in and out of here. It's still a remote location though i'm still within civilization.

This is a pic pointing towards downtown.

It's still a pretty remote location.
edit on pm90000003015Tue, 15 Sep 2015 16:19:37 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   

I'v never seen a black triangle and i saw a saucer too. That was during my first experience when i got an up close encounter of what is observing earth. During that encounter my friend and i saw a blacker than black panther like creature walk across the road in front of his old house (his parents move out of that house shortly after the incident)
with the creature shapeshifting into a faceless pale skinned humanoid. That was after seeing the saucer so i knew what we were looking at came from the same craft we saw a couple minutes prior to that event. As the saucer decloaked and flew over a street light then disappeared.

My friend suggested grabing his camera but when contact like that happens it's better to not try and agrivate the situation and try to film it because as it was my first time interacting with an alien, a species not of this Earth or even galaxy for all i know. With prior knowledge of alien abductions and the fact the government suppresses their presence i didn't think it would be safe if i tried filming the creature directly.

There's also the whole emotional telepathy aspect of it all, You don't just see it and react with your own emotion. The beings project feelings that trigger synapes in the brain for specific responces or something similar to that. It was pretty overwhelming.
All i can say is they are out there, and the government is trying to fight against them. I heard multipul jets approaching in the distance after seeing the squads of UFOs and the saucer so i know they chase them. Since that encounter i have seen UFOs randomly and when ever i did most of the sightings there's a plane or helicopter that follow in the same direction.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Ah that's where you and i differ.....i'd be out my house and chasing that mofo with a camera....

I know curiosity kills cats......but i'm a fox!

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

oh im curious lol but im also cautious, the ironic part about it is when i told my friend not to get his camera was that we heard a baby scream after the E.T crawled into an alleyway. We heard unearthly technology churning above after the scream and my buddy ran inside. I followed him upstairs to his room and thats when he debated getting the camera.
At that point we already witnessed an abduction or at least something that sounded like it.

Horror movie material i know. But i didn't want to be the nieve protagonist that walks outside with a camera after an abduction only to get beamed up and end up on an operating table lol and i didn't want it to happen to my friend either. So i insisted we don't try to do anything that could potencially make us end up in such a scenario. What if they abucted us after and just never returned us because we tried to film them? Scary thought.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I'd probably shout something on my way down the stairs like:
"There's a ****in' alien out there, if i don't come back they got me..."

I'm very fast however so they might only hear a bit of that lol

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

lol, we did try to wake up my friend brother tho. Was shaking him well he slept and he was outcold. We were the only people awake in the area it felt like.

I wanted to go outside and investigate but my friend was intent on staying indoors. If he ended up getting abducted because i left him alone i wouldn't forgive myself.

But lucky for me this isn't the only encounter iv had that people have ruined lol.
edit on pm90000003015Tue, 15 Sep 2015 16:34:50 -0500 by AnuTyr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

There are no invasion plans because they are here and have been all along. They have enslaved us and we allow this.

They are the highest level of Illuminati. They own and run this rock, which we live on that orbits about in space.

They are our ancestors, our teachers, our mentors, and our worst nightmare.

They can be friend or foe, depending on the faction.

We could have been extinct long ago, but weren't. Why?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   

I hope you get the chance again, obviously staying safe while you investigate....

What do you think the noises were, you said an "unearthly technology churning"?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   

If i had to guess it would be their abduction beam or something. When i saw the saucer it was silent. We only heard that gear and wering noise after hearing a baby scream. It sounded like SHhhhhhing Shhhhhhing shhhhhhing shhhhhing shhhhhing with each Shhh at the end having the sound of metal being sharpened as if the saucer had 2 metal discs spinning in opposite directions causing the metal to scrap. It sounded kinda like that, ontop of that noise was something that sounded like an exaust of air and a idol desel engine running along with shifting gears, The sound was charging too so it went from low pitch to high pitch. Either way by the time it was loud enough to sound like a helicopter preparing for take off my buddy had already opened to the door and pulled me by the arm inside.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Curious, was anyone reported missing?

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I have no idea if the government is working with E.T but i do know that where ever this particular species shows up the government is not far behind in attempting to confront them.

I believe much of what you are saying though about being our ancestors, our teachers, our mentors, and our worst nightmare. About them being both friend or foe.

I however think the governments and military interact with them in a hostile fashion. And the very nature of the being i saw itself would be enough to frighten anyone in power over the people because they are scared of the outcome.

But with my post i was trying to make the point that if the E.T wanted to kill us we would be already extinct just like you pointed out. However that does not mean that the people in power won't try to fudge everything up to keep that power and attempt to eliminate a threat that would otherwise block them from reaching the stars. The military will confront that threat and attempt to neutralize it even if that threat creates an event of mutual destruction.

They are aware the E.T need us humans for something. But that's not gunna stop the gov from developing space weapons or creating A.I to confront that threat in order to maintain control over the masses and ultimately for those same people to use the A.I to acheive a state of immortality through memory recording to implant their personality and memories into robot versions of themselves to carry out their grand design and to use it to colonize other planets. Where as the E.T have other plans for us.

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Were gonna have contact, but first were gonna find something that's gonna change the outlook of everything if we haven't already, we are being drip fed the truth because if they just dropped the bomb shell right now the religious idiots and transgenders
Would lose they're minds and wars will ensue, I don't think aliens are visiting now your telling me this day and age we don't have steady footage of supposed alien craft I don't think so but they have been here hence all the technology we have now that we learned from our ancestors and built upon to make better...and why do aliens always have to be some kind of monsters ever thought that they might look similar to us maybe with some mutations because of the planet's they have had to adapt to? That's just my two cents though...
edit on 15-9-2015 by Leprekon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

I live in an area where people go missing every year. And people don't think anything of it because of the location we live in is remote. If anyone strays off the path and falls of a cliff its likely they won't be found. If anyone decides to hike the cheif and does not come back they will only send a couple search missions then give up and assume the person(s) fell in a glacier or wolves, bears, or cougars got them. Or they wondered to far into the thick tree line where you won't find civlization for 1000 miles unless you turn around and go the exact way you came. Just look at the pictures of the location i shared in the post above.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join