It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Common Problem Conspiracy - yes, it's about the migrants in Europe

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
The poor children in that video will be more traumatised I think by the wailing antics of their parents than the situation they are in! Nothing worse for a child that seeing your mum sobbing and crying. That will stick with them a long time

posted on Sep, 16 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi
[Mods, you have a US political madness forum, I think it's high time you had a European one as well because the lunatics running our asylum are doing much crazier things, and causing much more damage than the rest of the world put together]

I think I'm like a lot of people in that I'm watching with disbelief the invasion of Europe by people from all over the Middle East and Africa.

I know that some of them are legitimate refugees, but it seems clear that the vast majority are economic migrants who are simply after whatever they can get for themselves - that's why 72%+ of them are young men, and why 90% of them have no documents (but claim to be coming from Syria).

There's also clearly a huge risk that terrorists will be among them, potentially (probably?) thousands of them.

It seems crazy that any sane person would welcome all of these people with open arms (like Merkel) because all it will do is encourage many, MANY times more to also come, so what is behind it all? Why are our leaders doing this?

I think I have an answer to a small part of the puzzle, and yes, it's a conspiracy theory.

1) It's clear that the (unelected) leaders of the EU like Juncker want to expand the size and scale of the EU to make it into a superpower, this is why they've been trying to absorb old Soviet states into the EU, which is causing friction with Russia.

I guess the more people they have control of, and the more territory they control, the more powerful they become.

But the numbers of people in Europe who now do not want this is growing rapidly. People don't want to lose their national identities to become "European" rather than German, or French, or English, etc, and I think a lot of people now view the hierarchy of the EU as unjust and corrupt, and want to bring it (in it's current form) to an end.

If these feelings grow then the dream of our inglorious leaders will be finished, so I think they have had to accelerate the process, and I think that flooding Europe with migrants is the way they are doing it.

1) Basically, they know that there will be lots of terrorists in among them, and they know that a lot of them will resort to violence and crime to get what they want ("give me money, money, money" as one of them was filmed screaming) - it is inevitable.

But because the EU are going to give each member state a quota of "refugees" that they MUST take, these problems will not now just be a French problem, or an English problem, or a German problem, or an Austrian problem, or a Spanish problem - they will be a European problem.

In other words, what tends to pull people together is a common cause, or a common problem, and what better way to temper the nationalistic views of the people of different countries than to give them all the exact same problem to worry about - a European problem that can only be solved if we stand together as Europeans and solve it through the EU.

2) If things become really bad - i.e. regular and major terrorist attacks, or violence, etc, then it will become an emergency, and this will pave the way to special laws being passed - laws that curtail your rights - in order to "protect" you.

At that point the EU will sneak direct and far reaching powers and control over all member states via the back door, and they will NEVER give those powers and rights back again.

It's all been done before, it's a bit like the Reichstag fire - create an enemy that you need protection from, and then take away your rights because this is painted as necessary to give you that protection from that manufactured boogeyman.

And the people, if they are scared, will give it all away without a seconds thought.

The EU superstate is born quickly and easily as those unelected leaders want, and they have power over all of us whether we want it or not.

Maybe that's why in the UK David Cameron is inexplicably not giving us a referendum on staying in or leaving the EU until 2017 - making sure there's enough time to make sure the vote will never take place?

One of the most astute posts I've ever seen on ATS!!

You sir have a brain and know how to use it!! Now if only a few million more can start to see it, and we all start putting our guts where our mouths are!! The unheralded glorious civilization that is/was Europe came not without bloodshed, and it will again take the lives of the brave to sustain/restore it.

It's a shame really that it always comes to this, but the reality is that it's simply human nature.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well, these people that obviously don't give a rats behind for laws and such will greatly enrich and enhance the european cultures. Merkel said it, so it must be true.

Some have even found a way to make lots of money by selling fake tickets to their fellow "refugees" for several hundreds of euro. The 'tickets' are actually free journey-planers that somewhat look like actual tickets. According to the police, all suspects are registerd asylum-seekers.

German source

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

I agree with you. I think this has been the plan for years. This situation is very dangerous for Europe. It could destabalize the region. Chaos is about to break loose.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Just wanted to thank truebrit, vector99 and manfromeurope for their posts, I can't star more than once. Sadly you can't argue with most users here (or anywhere in the anglosphere) about this Topic but I'm mildy amused that "commie" is now a swearword.. AGAIN. Hurray, Cold War Mk2 is in full swing when you're either the "enemy" (aka Commie and leftist) or the "rational" nationalist only concerned about oneselfs country.

For the matter at Hand, I have given up discussing this with foreigners. Just let Germany handle it's own problems, most of you have fallen for the totally out of hand media BS (mostly from the UK media outlets) with mistranslations and sensationalist Headlines in the last week(s).

edit on 18/9/2015 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/9/2015 by Talliostro because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
See what is coming, and how our politicians have tied their own hands to be able to deal with it here

(post by 8675309jenny removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Sadly, it looks like I got this one right if you read my OP - made almost 1 month before the Paris attacks.

I'm sure there are going to be many, many more.

posted on Nov, 19 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You bet there are going to be loads more attacks not by Muslims............................... but Eskimos!

Eskimos are THE problem facing us all. We should pressurise our governments to let in millions more Muslims as they are good for our culture and peaceful way of life but keep out the Eskimos. I'll swap one our Eskimos to them and take in ten Muslims in fair exchange as they are the good ones.

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The EU is paying Turkey to keep migrants in a concentration camp and select those more radicals out of them, to serve as EU mercenaries cannon fodder in Syria and Ukraine. This is all organized by Germany, The Netherlands, Luxembourg and other northern EU countries. This in the secret deal between Germany and Turkey to allow Turkey in the EU.
Since France has always been opposed to Turkey in the EU, the unrest going on across the country can be explained as the consequence of other EU countries stirring up protests in France to bog it down. Meanwhile in Italy, there's a new Mafia game in town: Shoot the boat and collect a drowned child to show it to the media, in the hope of getting money from the german taxpayers and from the ECB.

Again this is another serious mess, and Draghi should be replaced ASAP due to inflationary concerns. The best option for ECB president is Jurgen Stark.
edit on 1-6-2016 by Flanker86 because: typo

posted on Jun, 1 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

You bet there are going to be loads more attacks not by Muslims............................... but Eskimos!

Eskimos are THE problem facing us all. We should pressurise our governments to let in millions more Muslims as they are good for our culture and peaceful way of life but keep out the Eskimos. I'll swap one our Eskimos to them and take in ten Muslims in fair exchange as they are the good ones.

Bloody Eskimos i hear ya bro

We here are having ear wig problems, they are nasty invasive suckers and they sting ...they should be eradicated immediately as they have no right to be here

posted on Jul, 20 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Wonder what's going to happen to Italy's Renzi once his "Ius soli" plan is voted down in September. Resignation would be an understatement.

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

I think people would profit more from pondering why the vast majority of these 'immigrants' are young men of fighting age but without women folk, have been transported into the western European countries.

Who benefits from such a demographic ?

posted on Jul, 21 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Renzi's resignation from controlling Gentiloni like a bot, is exactly what I meant. I also heard that Renzi's eyesight is quite bad and he can't read that much anymore after spending too much time in front of a computer screen.
I think this is the same issue reported earlier this year by dutch Prime Minister (caretaker. Sorry no govt yet ...) Rutte

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join