It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany Police Shoot Berlin Islamist After Knife Attack

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: grainofsand
a reply to: smurfy

Either way, there is a higher percentage of British Muslim terrorists than any other religion or social demographic.
500+ fighting for ISIS, never mind the attacks in the UK (Lee Rigby et al), it is a fact whether any of us like it or not.
If you disagree then present a figure of British Christians/Sikh's/Hindu's equal to the 500+ Muslim traitors I've mentioned.
You can't, for obvious reasons.

You miss the point, it's not either way at all, it's one way, Joining IS in Iraq and Syria to fight...who? Germany has a bigger problem on the face of it, with an estimated 700 citizens, including a hundred women, leaving to fight in those countries, with a hundred % + more of sympathisers living in Germany. But still and all, nothing like the numbers of those who can live their short lives peacefully, same as most of us, and certainly not under a terror Sultanship like IS, unless a bunch of dickheads from any source try to turn the country of their choice against them, which is not likely to happen.
That does not mean there will be plenty of shiite stirring in the meantime, or even the long term where they live.
Thing is innocent people will always remember, and what it happening in Iraq and Syria..and elsewhere will not be forgotten.
Yeah, way more Muslims wanting to kill Western folk than Christians/Sikhs/Hindu's, that is for sure.
...unless you see things differently?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
a reply to: grainofsand
You are even more entertaining, because you feed all the prejudices that exist.

You don't want to talk, because you have no other argument, I see. Okay. I can accept that some people are limited to some thoughts.

edit on 17-9-2015 by Siddharta because: acc and ec is very horrible for foreign parties

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Siddharta
a reply to: Reallyfolks
Yeap. Still the USAmericans are still lamenting the most here and have little to do with it.
Still they make an elephant of every mosquito.

Still all this does not help any bit in the real world. Just another forum where Muslim haters find their playground.

All the problems still have to be solved on the ground. It is very difficult. And all those comments don't help at all. Obviously we are not a productive brain pool over here.

I have no clue what the average folks in Europe think the solutions are. I can read articles and see YouTube and see politician opinions but if it's anything like US media then it's pretty sensationalized, it's all I can get though.

I guess if something concerns you especially safety or money related you want it identified at the root and gone. The best example is we have gun issues in the US. Every time there is an incident in the US it's guns are bad, they need to be gone, all gun owners are bad. I disagree completely with all that. I guess while I was posting this it dawned on me why some reactions to these immigrants are the way they are and how the whole Muslim religion gets linked. It's a natural reaction and even the smart among us do the exact same thing.

In the end I wouldn't want to be in Europe's position as this will be a long ugly issue to resolve no matter what choices are made. I see some good points on both sides, along with some not so good, lots of names, etc. I still think the whole immigration is being handled the opposite of what it should be. But it's really for people in Europe to deciede since they will suffer the consequences or reap the rewards. Doesn't mean I won't post on the topics. Just means I recognize in the end the opinions that really count are those who will be most affected

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   

a reply to: grainofsand
You are even more entertaining, because you feed all the prejudices that exist.

You don't want to talk, because you have no other argument, I see. Okay. I can except that some people are limited to some thoughts.

Give me a link to show Sikh/Hindu/Christian terrorists I should be concerned about in the UK.
You can't.

...and until you can I shall continue laughing at you bleating like a lost lamb on the hillside lol.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think, we could manage it. But not in that numbers. Every country had to give up on it. The last was Croatia, who accepted all the refugees, but had to close the doors in a few days, if not hours. It is too much for every country in the EU and around. We have to find solutions. It is not easy, but what else should we do? (Nazis say, we should shoot them.)

I alwas thought, that if one country goes mad, all the other countries could say: Stop! Or we will intervene. In Syria it was not possible, because Russia had it's foot in the door. Now shall we fight with Putin or not? Big question on the international stage. Most refugees from Syria flee from Assad. Very difficult question.

Btw.: USA caused the most problems and Europe must try to get rid of them. Every time a country opens it's boarders it is overwhelmed in the very first days. Croatia just had to give up.

UAmericans are watching from afar, knowing that they are the source of all this evil, but denying they have to do anything wih that.

Okay, America, we solve this one for you. You never solved anything by yourself and we are used to this.

edit on 17-9-2015 by Siddharta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

I think, we could manage it. But not in that numbers. Every country had to give up on it. The last was Croatia, who accepted all the refugees, but had to close the doors in a few days, if not hours. It is too much for every country in the EU and around. We have to find solutions. It is not easy, but what else should we do? (Nazis say, we should shoot them.)

I alwas thought, that if one country goes abroad, all the other countries could say: Stop! Or we will intervene. In Syria it was not possible, because Russia had it's foot in the door. Now shall we fight with Putin or not? Big question on the international stage. Most refugees from Syria flee from Assad. Very difficult question.

Btw.: USA caused the most problems and Europe must try to get rid of them. Every time a country opens it's boarders it is overwhelmed in the very first days. Croatia just had to give up.

UAmericans are watching from afar, knowing that they are the source of all this evil, but denying they have to do anything wih that.

Okay, America, we solve this one for you. You never solved anything by yourself and we are used to this.

We disagree, America had nothing to do with this. The government is not America. I even when in the military was never in the ME as far as anyone is concerned, I never gave the military orders to get involved in the ME, I never voted for any of the past of current clown messing up the ME, and I was never offered a vote on a referendum on how we should be handling places like Syria. Had absolutely nothing to do with any of it. Most Americans fall into the same category as I do.

This isn't an American problem, this is a politician problem, at the moment it's an Obama problem, before him it was a Bush problem and so on. Now if those at fault want to pony up have at it. But America didn't do this, we are not at fault, we are not to blame, we owe nothing. You don't like people blaming all Muslims for the terrorists actions? Don't blame all Americans for politicians actions.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Of course you are responsible. I am responsible for my country. You are for your's. Don't say, you just followed just orders. Don't say, you voted for the other side. It is foolish. Your country does, whatever it does, because you allow it.

And if you say, you are not allowed to do this and that, then it is because you don't talk against it.

You are responsible. They would not do it without you. They only do it, because you are silent.

edit on 17-9-2015 by Siddharta because: I am never sure if it is then or than

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Of course you are responsible. I am responsible for my country. You are for your's. Don't say, you just followed just orders. Don't say, you voted for the other side. It is foolish. Your country does, whatever it does, because you allow it.

And if you say, you are not allowed to do this and that, than it is because you don't talk against it.

You are responsible. They would not do it without you. They only do it, because you are silent.

If you can point to a single action I took making me responsible, have at it. I am not responsible, I am not feeling guilty, I do not owe, it is not my fault, and I have no blame. Period. If you can show otherwise do it

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Everytime you say, I am not responsible, you make yourself responsible. You cannot get out of this. Can you say you never talked to me? No. Can you say you never had an opinion on this matter? No.

How can you say you are not responsible? I only followed orders is the usual phrase.

But I don't want to attack you but only win you as a friend in this case. Could we be friends somehow?
edit on 17-9-2015 by Siddharta because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Everytime you say, I am not responsible, you make yourself responsible. You cannot get out of this. Can you say you never talked to me? No. Can you say you never had an opinion on this matter? No.

How can you say you are not responsible? I only followed orders is the usual phrase.

But I don't want to attack you but only win you as a friend in this case. Could we be friends somehow?

I only followed orders would only matter if I was ever in the ME, doesn't apply to me. Again point to a single action I took making me responsible. You can say I am all you want. It's a lie. If you took actions making you responsible you should make amends. I didn't.

I take responsibility for things I did. I do not take responsibility for this I didn't. Sometimes I end up paying for it. Not responsible. Again point to one thing I did making me responsible.

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Siddharta

cough. revolutionary war cough. SOlved that one pretty good right?

posted on Sep, 17 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: stumason

A sign of things to come?

I think it likely , IS aren't stupid and are bound to take advantage of the current situation to get people into the camp of their enemy.

Man oh man, this is getting wild now. How long before it hits America? Our borders are s joke.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
It will get worse. This is an invasion planned to destabalize Europe. There are those refugees that do want a better life but there are also tons of Islamic radicals coming in droves. Europe cannot handle that amount of people it is a logistical nightmare. There are not enough jobs or housing for all these people. It is a nightmare scenario. Look at Sweden 1400% increase in rape. The radicals will not assimulate and they have no tolerance or love for the native population. I forsee the local cultures getting more militant as their governments will shed a blind eye to the problems that will ensue from this situation. This is seriously a very dangerous situation. Im not saying this because Im afraid of Muslims. I have many friends from Iraq and Lebanon and Jordan. They agree that its an invasion. They hate the radical muslims too, they are tired of it which is why they live in the states. Letting that many unknown people into countries without visas or background checks is going to lead to trouble. And this situation is only going to get worse.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I think this is a great post from the OP with an astute note that although this guy had been even imprisoned as a terrorist he couldn't be deported because he was an asylum seeker.

It begs the question of what happens if (or rather when) the proverbial hits the fan in Europe.

I posted (here) my beliefs on how this entire crisis is being manufactured, but consider this:

By 2013 the total number of people living in the UK who had been born overseas was 7.9 million - in 2013 the total population of the UK was only 64.1 million.

These are now naturalised "British" citizens so they cannot be removed from the UK.

Add to that the people whose parents were born abroad and they are now second or third generation British nationals, and you can see that we have a HUGE number of people who are not historically British.

Multiply that out across Europe and we have God knows how many millions of them.

In among them are (clearly this is true - in UK alone - 7/7 bombings, beheading of Lee Rigby, etc) sympathisers to anti-UK, anti-European causes, and we have a huge melting pot that the lid is about to be blown clean off.

So, what can the powers that be do when it happens?

They've spent the last 20 years banging the racism, Islamoglorification drum, and passing laws that punish those who say or do anything considered "offensive" to them, so....

What options are there when it all kicks off?

They can't be refused entry, they can't be deported if they are already here (especially if they have EU citizenship), they can't all be imprisoned (the prisons are already full), politicians daren't say "no" to them, you get arrested if you stand up to them and are considered to have "offended" them, etc.

It can only lead (if things get really bad) to "rivers of blood in the streets" as Enoch Powell put it, or martial law, or some form of "camps" to inter them in.

But basically unless there is a radical shift in policy, which would have to become incredibly brutal, there is absolutely no way to deal with these people.

I fear that Europe will be in ruins and on fire while Merkel and co play their multicultiural, politically correct fiddles to the end.

I fear disaster is about to strike in a magnitude and on a scale that is probably impossible for most people to even contemplate or imagine.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
The O.P keeps claiming that a person granted leave to remain in the U.K cannot be deported, but he is incorrect.

The Criteria for a UK Deportation Order
A foreign national may be made the subject of a deportation order for a number of reasons. These include:

The Secretary of State believes that is in the interests of the public good that the foreign national is removed from the UK;
The foreign national is the spouse, civil partner or child of an individual who is the subject of a deportation order; or (see deportation of family members/family consideration); or
The foreign national is over 17 years old, has been convicted of a criminal offence which carries with it a prison sentence and the court which sentenced the foreign national recommended that he be deported once he has served his sentence.

immigrationandvisasolicitors.co.uk...

edit on 18/9/15 by Cobaltic1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

It just started. But I don't expect the USA to intervene in that one.
USA is more like Pontius Pilatus, I guess.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Yes, I see. As long as I sit on my sofa and don't move, I am responsible for nothing.

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Asylum seekers can't be deported?

Lets nail the lid on the coffin of that BS

Schooled in Britain, deported to danger: UK sends 600 former child asylum seekers back to Afghanistan;
www.thebureauinvestigates.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: neformore
Asylum seekers can't be deported?

Lets nail the lid on the coffin of that BS

Schooled in Britain, deported to danger: UK sends 600 former child asylum seekers back to Afghanistan;
www.thebureauinvestigates.com...

But the OP was about Germany.

However, the German authorities were unable to deport him as he had refugee status and was at risk of being killed in his native Iraq.

That coffin door is still wide open.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join