It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Member Rising Against has passed away.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Wow. I don't even know what to say... Billy was one of the kindest, funniest, and most intelligent people I've met here...Goddammit. I don't deal well with death...

I hope you've found the truth you were looking for, Billy. You'll be missed. Rest in peace, brother.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
May he rest in peace.

Always very sad to hear of such a young person with their life ahead of them pass away.

My condoloences go out to his family.
edit on 13-9-2015 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:09 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Man what a blow to wake up to

I'm truly gutted, it was only a short while ago I put up a thread for his 21st birthday.

My thoughts and prayers go with his family, he is a loss not just to ATS, but the world, a brilliant mind snuffed out too early, rest well my friend,

A candle will burn for you on ATS

R.I.P. Billy

Cody

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Such a kind, friendly and intelligent lad!

So sad

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
RA was a great member I didn't know he was ill. That's very sad indeed. He used to be a regular in chat. It's where I first met him. RIP to a true legend of ATS. so sad when members pass away. Let's hope he's up there with jfk explaining his theories

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Man I feel like I missed out on knowing a top notch dude.

For a man I never met I sure feel like I know him after what is being said here.

R.I.P RA.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Oh yea, rising was a good guy...
talked to him a lot, through many issues.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   
My thoughts go out to those that knew him and loved him
May you rise against the boundries of the earth and explore the outer regions.
Rest in peace.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   

This is very sad news.

RIP my friend.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   

I only joined in 2013 but have read through some of Rising Against's threads and they were very impressive and well informed and I understand your great respect for Billy.

We, as 'the ATS family', have lost a very good member, R I P Rising Against, your contributions will be sadly missed.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Oh no, that is terrible news. I've read some of his posts, they were always intelligent and polite. He seemed like a lovely man.
Sincere condolences to all his family and friends, on this sad day.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:03 AM
link   

I have tears in my eyes , I respected and liked RA and found him a well informed intelligent poster.

My deepest sympathies to his family and friends at this time.

Farewell Rising Against , I will miss you friend.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Goodbye RA.

You were an awesome guy and you will truly be missed by your peers and friends. It's really a great loss for the world. I so wish things could have been different for you.

RIP my friend.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

As a tribute ...

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
On to the next big adventure, but never forgotten.

Rest in peace, RA.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Billy was a very dear friend of mine and mmimo. I can't believe he is gone. So brilliant , so funny, such a good person. Rest easy my friend. Look up mmimo when you cross over. I will miss our chats and emails. You were far too young to pass.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I remember reading his posts when I was a new member and telling myself "This must be one of the smartest guys on ATS".

I feel a bit empty now.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Though I have been MIA, I have formed lots of friends here over the years, and he was someone that I held in VERY high esteem. He will be missed, and he has left a legacy here on ATS, where what he believed in, how he shared, and what he shared can always be remembered.

Billy you will not be forgotten

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I saw his recent post and was a bit miffed that he hadn't sent a PM to say hello. I meant to send him one and didn't. Isn't that the way of things? The chance to say hello has gone forever.

Like others have mentioned, his death stirs nostalgia. The time when he was active on ATS was also my favourite time on ATS. Missing him is like missing those days when he was full of energy and brought a lot of smiles to the boards.

Anyway, if there's a means or method for the recently departed to see their impact on others, I'm sure this thread will go in his favour. It's all testimony to a bright, friendly spirit who most never met, but all took a shine to.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Rest in peace Rising.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join