It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blind , do you see.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Its quiet funny really , years ago we were more or less informed that the earth was more than likely the only planet with water in such large quantities. Alas it is being revealed that if water was not around on some planet or moon now, it certainly has been at some point of time! How is it we never knew that? Easy really we could never see what went on out there in the universe, plus we believe whatever we are told about the subject when some possible expert tells us. Instead of just asking ourselves, is it possible that there may be more water out there? Which for me didn’t supply a definite yes, but most certainly a very big "probably". Over the centuries, we the humans have been told all there is physical reality. I must admit the evidence is very convincing, but is that the whole picture? Or is there some things or activity that we are not seeing? My answer is a most definite yes and can I prove it? Yes.

Take our wifi equipment or going back our radio equipment, through the air completely invisible we have complete symphonies crossing our room and we cannot here or see a thing. I could add to that with the internet holding an unlimited amount of media to be flowing in your very own space at the press of a button. Even if you don’t have internet or a computer your neighbours wifi is delivering to you for free.
So it seems that space is full of emissions of all kinds and those beautiful eyes are unable to see them, so of course if I cannot see or touch them they are most obviously not there. But if an expert comes and tells me the current gospel, I will believe! I will blindly believe instead of inquire.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Liquid water is best. Earth is the only place for light years in every direction that has liquid water.

Literally, the water of life.

Edit: 'scuse me, cue the science crowd that needs more funding for missions to mars.

edit on 12-9-2015 by intrptr because: edit

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   

i hear the moon's regolith, when processed for its helium 3 content, releases steam, water and air.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Good message. I like how your meme is pointing directly at us. As if to answer it's own question.

There's a fine line between questioning official stories and pulling conspiracies out of them. A line that all too often, too many cross.

In other words, we can question authority without automatically thinking that they're up to something. Maybe they're not the hounds we think they are. Maybe they're just clueless sheep, like some of us, who do what they're told. And our assuming the worst........those are the real hounds sometimes.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Are you asking if there is a correlation between H2O and blindness?

If so, yes.
Herbices thrive and mutate in H2O...and cause health issues for Humans; specifically ...our vision.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Peacetime
yes indeed the hounds may not be hounds we are told they are! they may just be the layers of false pathways, yellow brick roads...etc.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NJE777

Are you asking if there is a correlation between H2O and blindness?

If so, yes.
Herbices thrive and mutate in H2O...and cause health issues for Humans; specifically ...our vision.

Now that sounds very interesting, the kind of information to take in to account.So when they are spraying keep the water consumption down.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Liquid water, carbon based life is what we know. Im sure thr universe is full of diverse life. Similar to us, different, and everything in between.

top topics

join