It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats your biggest regret in life so far?.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

just feck it and ring him.
I didn't speak to my best mate ever for ten years cos he slept with my bird at the time but the past is the past dude and real pals are hard to come by.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

I don't know about where you're from, but here formal education just makes a mockery of actual education. They hand high-school diplomas out to illiterates and slackers like it's nothing. I can't view getting handed a diploma in a line full of people who should have been flunked out as an achievement.

Not everyone is fortunate enough to have a good mother, wife, or daughter. Creating a good family is a real achievement. Without that everything else is a wasted life.
edit on 10-9-2015 by VP740 because: Punctuation

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Only been a daughter, wife, or mother? A lot of people don't even have that. I'm getting to be an old fart and don't have anyone in my life at all. I'm not trying to poo poo on your regrets. I'm just saying that you seem to be doing very well. As for a high school diploma, I wouldn't know you'd never graduated if you hadn't said anything. You're one smart lady, if you don't mind me saying so.
ETA: Not that a diploma makes you smart. It's a piece of paper. Still, you're far from stupid.
edit on 10-9-2015 by Skid Mark because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Galadriel

Yup it's 3:45 here broken ribs so my sleep patern is all over the shop.
Drinking so I can get a full nights sleep and i can go out to me pals tmr.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
I'm sorry BM.

My biggest regret?? Being a high school dropout. If I died tomorrow I would have only ever been someone's daughter, wife, and mother. My only claims to fame. Nothing that I have achieved above and beyond that.

How can you say "I would have only ever been"???? Those things are so noble and awesome! A life well lived. I can't believe you even think that! In fact, tears have come to my eyes. : (

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74
We talk on facebook whenever I see him on. He lives halfway across the country now.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Not mine. I would hurt 7 other people if I did that. It must remain just a regret.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Lolliek

Ah revenge? must know more

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   
musical interlude

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   
No regrets here, but I would love a do over in high school...lol,,,well maybe not.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   

You are a moderator on ATS, you have achieved survival in this crazy world thus far, and you are able to get that diploma. Go for it!

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I agree she has utmost power with the Mod status
they will never ask me because I get power mad and it would be ban hammers everhwre .
Mahahah Mhahahahhahaa (evil laugh to fade).

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kangaruex4Ewe
My biggest regret?? Being a high school dropout

That's one of mine too!

I have so many regrets, too personal though, it would be easier to just start my life over again.

Me Mam died a few years ago, when I was 26, ever since I am just eaten up by guilt that I should have been a better person for her and to her, should have done more, I think about the times I raised my voice to her and it makes me feel sick! i'll never be as close to someone as long as I live, she was everything to me, my life has been a disaster since she passed, I think I died with her that day! .... so yeah, me Mam is my biggest regret!

My relationship with food is also a big one, practically ruined my life, regret letting those things get out of control.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I should have spent more time with my family and pets who passed away, when I had the chance.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

I can't imagine me mam not here sorry dude :9

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:41 PM
link   
My biggest regret is chickening out of ranger battalion at 18. My other regets are marrying a lying whore, that's it!

edit on 10-9-2015 by Fatfred because: Spelled a word wrong

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Fatfred

thats my second regret giving up everything to get out of my third marriage just to find out later she had been having an affair for a year before...
Cost me many thousands of pounds.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 0 x 0

Probably not too late...

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I have many regrets so narrowing it down to the biggest one has taken a little thought but i think I've done it: NOT taking my ex back to court when she should have been held in contempt. Many times she kept our daughter from me and I was the one with primary! Her lying, cheating whore mother has somehow brainwashed our daughter to hate me. If I'd only taken her to court years ago....spent the money then, went ahead a put our daughter through it with us then (her mother would have made her life hell), it'd all be behind us and just maybe, i would have a daughter...because currently everything's my fault and she's under temporary custody of her grandmother (her mother's mother, how convenient!).

posted on Sep, 11 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I'm working on it. Quit smoking the beginning of the year. I was also 337 then. Thanks for encouragement.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join