It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. warns Russia on military buildup in Syria: What slimy hypocrites America is!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Despite all those facts the US efforts in the pacific theater cannot be ignored.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

You don't think its hypocritical to cheer on Russia's wars around the world, but condemn the US for trying to do good in the world?

Perhaps the most ignorant comment ive ever seen

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You hate America but you like coca cola. Right?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: boozo

originally posted by: EA006

a reply to: lightedhype

If this is a game, Murica would be the Bomberman.

Not a game bruh, real people die.

This is what you should tell to your bat# crazy government or whoever is in command doing these Bombings.

O.k i'll phone David Cameron just now. I'll get back to you....

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
As I said in the other thread on this topic: This is merely the US giving Russia's the same warning that Russia gave the US when they wanted to supply Ukraine with lethal aid. If the US would prolong the violence and cause more deaths in Ukraine by supplying lethal aid why does Russia think doing the same thing in Syria will help bring an end to this conflict. The US may be hypocritical but so is Russia.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

You hate America but you like coca cola. Right?

I hate the American government criminal enterprise not the American people who are just as much victim as many of the foreign countries.

As for coca cola I only love it when I'm drunk

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

originally posted by: TheBulk

You don't think its hypocritical to cheer on Russia's wars around the world, but condemn the US for trying to do good in the world?

America does good in the world?

considering THIS AS WELL AS ALL THE WARS

wikispooks.com...
The US has made more than 50 attempts to assassinate political party leaders according to William Blum in "Killing Hope: U.S. Military and C.I.A. Interventions since World War II"
wikispooks.com...
Countries where the US has assassinated or attempted to assassinate a movement leader

2011 Pakistan
Osama Bin Laden. Killing of a captured man. Maybe
2003 Iraq
Saddam Hussein and his two sons. Two killings and a semi-judicial execution. Maybe
2002 Afghanistan
Gulbuddin Hekmatyar, Islamic leader and warlord Maybe
2001 Afghanistan
Invasion of Afghanistan, followed by an unsuccessful attempt to catch Osama bin Laden in the mountains of Tora Bora. No
1998 Afghanistan
Osama bin Laden, leading Islamic militant. Cruise missiles followed by a full-scale invasion. Maybe
1993 Somalia
Mohamed Farah Aideed, prominent clan leader. Failed attempt but he died later. Maybe
1991 Iraq
Saddam Hussein, leader. Attempt to kill him? Maybe
1985 Lebanon
Sheikh Mohammed Hussein Fadlallah, Shiite leader (80 people killed in the attempt) Maybe
1984 Nicaragua
The nine comandantes of the Sandinista National Directorate Maybe
1983 Nicaragua
Miguel d'Escoto, Foreign Minister Maybe
1983 Morocco
Gen. Ahmed Dlimi, Army commander Maybe
1982 Iran
Ayatollah Khomeini, leader Maybe
1980-
1986 Libya
Muammar Qaddafi, leader, several plots and attempts upon his life Maybe
1976 Jamaica
Michael Manley, Prime Minister Maybe
1976 Chile
exiled Chilean Foreign Minister Orlando Letelier is blown up in Washington DC, part of Operation Condor with at least tacit US support ?
1975 Zaire
Mobutu Sese Seko, President. Maybe
1972 Panama
General Manuel Noriega, Chief of Intelligence. Captured alive and been imprisoned ever since. Maybe
1970s,
1981 Panama
General Omar Torrijos, leader Maybe
1970 Chile
Gen. Rene Schneider, Commander-in-Chief of Army. Maybe
1970 Chile
Salvador Allende, President unsuccesful US supported coup "Project FUBELT" No
1967 Bolivia
Che Guevara, revolutionary leader. CIA-organized military operation ends in capture and execution by the Bolivian Army. Maybe
1965 -
1956 France
Charles de Gaulle, President Maybe
1965 Dominican Republic
Francisco Caamaño, opposition leader Maybe
1965 Zaire
President overthrown and replaced by Mobutu, see entry for 1961, deposing of Lumumba. No
1960s Cuba
Raúl Castro, high official in government Maybe
1960s -
1970s Cuba
Fidel Castro, President, many attempts on his life including poisoned cigars. No
1963 South Vietnam
Ngo Dinh Diem, President. Successful attempt to replace one puppet leader with another. Maybe
1963 Iraq
The CIA supports the Ba'athists, including Saddam Hussein, in a coup in Iraq against the Qassim government.[1][2][3]
No [4]

1961 Dominican Republic
Gen. Rafael Trujillo, dictator since 1930 shot dead in 1961.[5][6]
Yes
1961 Zaire
In June 1960, Patrice Lumumba became the Congo's first prime minister after independence from Belgium. Calls for the nation's economic liberation and is branded a communist. Eleven days later, the mineral rich Katanga province, owned by Belgium and prominent Eisenhower administration officials, seceedes. Lumumba dismissed in September at the instigation of the United States, and in Jan 1961 assassinated at the express request of Dwight Eisenhower. Several years of civil conflict and chaos end in the CIA backed deposing of President Joseph Kasavubu and the 1965 accession to power of the CIA linked Mobutu Sese Seko. Mobutu ruled and robbed the country for more than 30 years (a "kleptocracy") while the Zairian people lived in abject poverty. No
1961 Haiti
Francois "Papa Doc" Duvalier, leader Maybe
1950s-
1970s Costa Rica
José Figueres, President, two attempts on his life Maybe
1960 Iraq
Brig. Gen. Abdul Karim Kassem, leader Maybe
1959 Cambodia
Norodom Sihanouk, leader. And again, 1963, 1969. Maybe
1957 Egypt
Gamal Abdul Nasser, President Maybe
1955 India
Jawaharlal Nehru, Prime Minister Maybe
1951 Iran
Mohammed Mossadegh, Prime Minister Maybe
1951 North Korea
Kim Il Sung, Premier Maybe
1950s (mid) Philippines
Claro M. Recto, opposition leader Maybe
1950s, 1962 Indonesia
Sukarno, President Maybe
1950s China
Prime minister Chou En-lai, several attempts on his life Maybe
1950s Germany
CIA/Neo-Nazi hit list of more than 200 political figures in West Germany to be "put out of the way" in the event of a Soviet invasion Maybe
1949 Korea
Kim Koo, opposition leade

Go figure.

Your list starts just after operation paperclip.

Bring in a bunch of hardcore Nazis to run virtually all your military and 'black' projects.

What could go wrong?

Fast forward to America 2015..............

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
It would be great if we could all work together to bring about a peace in Syria destroying both Isis and Assad regencies. Can't see that happening though. Things in Libya have deteriorated since our last intervention, having a large impact on this refugee crisis. I can't see how America or Russia intervention can improve the situation. Another game of my friends enemy is my enemy, such a successful strategy over the years

edit on 10-9-2015 by woodwardjnr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie
His list started after WW2.

I agree with you about the pacific as well as European theater. I think WW2 was the last nobel cause the US fought in. At least at the beginning.

It was then the military industrial complex really took over, and the banksters secured their strangle hold.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: woodwardjnr
It would be great if we could all work together to bring about a peace in Syria destroying both Isis and Assad regencies. Can't see that happening though. Things in Libya have deteriorated since our last intervention, having a large impact on this refugee crisis. I can't see how America or Russia intervention can improve the situation. Another game of my friends enemy is my enemy, such a successful strategy over the years

The problem is if you destroy Assad you will cause a vacuum that only jihadist lunatics are there to fill…
Don’t you see that’s the plan just like in Libya

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
USA is a nation with very very big debt.

they need conflicts and war for arms sale and for creating the "divide and conquer" effect to keep eu, russia, middle east and china down.

without the military component in their economy the USA would crumble within a few years.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: boozo

The 4th verse I think sums it up -

Its always nice to see an influx of "new members" in the typical I hate America thread.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I know you rushed to get the jump with an I hate America thread, but your list is pretty bad..

Some of those conflicts occurred at the behest of tge UN, others we were asked to intervene, another an ally got us involved, another was to rescue American hostages.

Not saying we are squeaky clean, but we are not the root of all evil some of you like to portray us as.

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

I know you rushed to get the jump with an I hate America thread, but your list is pretty bad..

Some of those conflicts occurred at the behest of tge UN, others we were asked to intervene, another an ally got us involved, another was to rescue American hostages.

Not saying we are squeaky clean, but we are not the root of all evil some of you like to portray us as.

The root of all evil is what lurks in the heart of man

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

a reply to: lightedhype

If this is a game, Murica would be the Bomberman.

Not a game bruh, real people die.

This is what you should tell to your bat# crazy government or whoever is in command doing these Bombings.

Yes, because we have total control of what our government does. What country do you live in? Do your leaders do what you tell them to as well?

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

You conveniently forgot to point out that the USSR was allied with Nazi Germany and assisted in invading Poland and occupying the Baltics. Or how escaped Nazis were given shelter in the Middle East, specifically Syria. Or the fact the USSR also brought out former Nazi scientists.

Do you guys do any research?

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra
a reply to: stosh64

You conveniently forgot to point out that the USSR was allied with Nazi Germany and assisted in invading Poland and occupying the Baltics. Or how escaped Nazis were given shelter in the Middle East, specifically Syria. Or the fact the USSR also brought out former Nazi scientists.

Do you guys do any research?

Because I didn't mention the skeletons in the closet of other countries my point is invalid?

Because I replied to a specific post about a specific country I don't do "any research"?

Here is a musical interlude for you.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

U.S. warns Russia on military buildup in Syria: What slimy hypocrites America is!

So do you feel the same way about Germany?

Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier told German media on Saturday that he hoped Russia was not "banking on a prolongation of the Syrian civil war."
Steinmeier said there should be no more independent meddling in the Syrian conflict, which has killed more than 250,000 people since 2011 and led to a refugee crisis.
"A situation must not be created that renders joint action by the international community impossible," he told the Funke newspaper group.
Earlier this week, there were reports Russia might be sending servicemen and equipment to Syria as part of a military buildup to protect President Bashar al-Assad's regime. Steinmeier echoed concerns expressed earlier by NATO and the United States, saying he hoped Russia had "calculated the potential risks."

www.dw.com...

I love a good America bashing thread...always good for a smile.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Any good guy surely would hate the US government. And yes I love these threads, can't have enough of them (sadly) But I almost hate as much many EU country's who are still blind sighted thinking when we follow the US everything will be great.

Anyways, it's still kinda sad there is this competition on the world globe on this day and age, instead of growing closer... after all people are people.. no still these silly power games.. the US is spoiled, a cause for much terror and disaster and always far away from the terror and destruction they cause but preaching always with good words but causing the opposite!!.. thinking and acting like; we have it good and don't feel sorry ever.. we have it all good, screw the rest.
I guess people forgot in the US what war and hell is on their own soil.. or to busy with their own lives that they don't really care.. or feel they can't change anything anyways.

I really hope and pray you guys have on 1 day as much hell and terror but 10 times more/worse, and feel what's like it!. The US deserves this, sadly.. once an example for the globe now the most hated on this globe, how can that be?
edit on 12-9-2015 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-9-2015 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

Any good guy surely would hate the US government.

Now see I am an American and I can say that I have no love for the current administration that's for sure.

But I almost hate as much many EU country's who are still blind sighted thinking when we follow the US everything will be great.

But you see we can give you the tools, it is up to those who receive them as to how they use them.

The US doesn't guarantee any country that follows them that they will be great, and we don't guarantee them it would be easy.

I guess people forgot in the US what war and hell is on their own soil.. or to busy with their own lives that they don't really care.. or feel they can't change anything anyways.

Yes because nobody in the US knows what hard times are and losses of family members being shot on the street because of gang wars, children dying of drug over doses, senseless crimes.

The difference is most wars are fought with different countries, whereas the war that most face in the US is because of people in the US, so don't say we don't understand what war and hell is on our own soil...because we know.

And we don't have wars on US soil because it isn't just the military that one has to worry about when it comes to fighting on our soil.

The US deserves this, sadly.. once an example for the globe now the most hated on this globe, how can that be?

As for being the most hated who is it that get's asked for help when other countries can't handle a serious problem...that's right the US.

Guess when in need the US isn't as hated as one thinks.
edit on 12-9-2015 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join