It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 9/11 event this week?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: snypwsd

originally posted by: Brucee
Call me crazy - but it seems that there will be another 9/11 event upcoming this week.

We are running a software scanning for emotional/intuition language in the www and get very strong indications that "heavy turbulences" occur before or around 11th of September in form of an attack.

I usually don't make the results public of our software but this time the indicators are so strong that I would like to spread this message beforehand.
I don't want to create panic nor make people afraid. You can't protect yourself as we don't know where it will happen.

It's just a message and we will see after this week if something happened.

Be safe everyone

People say that every year.. what makes your prediction any different then the others? Lol

Take five seconds to actually read the OP's post, there are only two of them before your post. After you are done spend a second to reflect, there will be your answer.

OP: do you have any past "hits" you can share as an example of your softwares design and or algorithm?
edit on 7-9-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Brucee

You wrote assault was not in the keyword list, now it is?
What sites are scanned and how are they valued to each other? That needs human input, if you´re not running a kind of weak AI.
That NSA talk made it fiction for me. If you´d know the infrastructure and what runs on many servers around the globe, you would not write that. The traffic would have been noticed, too. I don´t believe anything you are telling us but that´s just my opinion.

If I would write a tool that analyzes members postings on ATS for example, the second I turn it on with an interval rate that would not take years, any good bot detection software, especially the one that ATS seems to use would light up like a christmas tree.
You can only fiddle with user agent and IPs so much, before it detects anormaly. Even a cheap traffic analyzer would detect this in an instant.

So much for this.
edit on 7-9-2015 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ove38

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx
if some thing happens and i say IF.
It'll probably involve IS and refugees.
Agenda? opening the borders for all, EVERYWHERE.

I think he means something will happen in USA (Another 9/11 event) ?

Oh, see, i think he refers a "9/11 event" as a world changing event.

Not really specified to the US since it's not the whole world...

'Murica

But something that will affect everyone, everywhere, just as 9/11.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
This is more like a random shot in the dark than any kind of insider prediction IMO. Like bookmarking in case something happens which is kinda morbid.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Moors

Don´t worry if there is something happening, a couple of alphabet agencies will be after their super algorithm. So he posted it on a secret public, google indexed site. I understand why he can´t give any details.
edit on 7-9-2015 by verschickter because: damn line breaking again

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Your experiments make me curious as to your weighting scale for "emotional" words and the length of time those words have been tracked.

Considering the year over year increase of violence and racial tension involving urban youth versus LEO, and the massive amount of media coverage...I don't know, but it seems like you should be able to nail down targets with this info...very interesting but accurate?

Anyhoo, thanks for sharing.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: fictitious

Really?

Meh whatever...why can't we all get along FFS.

Will be interesting to see how that plays out...IF it does, but hopefully not.

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

"We" are a group of people, some are from science, some from computer science.

Our project is called AIR, Advanced Information Research. We are operating in the private sector and performing consulting services to predict potential future scenarios, like recordedfuture.com or Clif High from halfpasthman.com.

We have a 8 year long record with an extremely high accuracy. But that's not important here because I can't provide company confidential information nor can really proof in this environment that this predictions occurred before the event happened.

We are looking for shift of emotions in words used in the web probably like Clif High. I don't know him personally but I admire his work and attitude :-) - in addition we also include kind of astrology data to extract the results AND space weather information.

I know the Global Consciousness Project quite well and Roger D. Nelson; I also have a local random generator; my only problem I have with the results is to distinguish the results - what is due to a local "anomaly" or real consciousness events.

Just went to the website and it is very interesting information. A question I have, does your software also look into predictive programming from television ? from the little bit that I heard in the interview (below video) it is a software that gathers data. I heard of many companies that do this to collect information, most recently the NSA. But I heard of private companies doing something similar.

This is very powerful technology, and it reminds me of the movie Minority report, where a software predicts the future.

As interesting as it is, it sounds similar to this, which makes it also a bit scary.

More information (for others entering this thread wondering what the software the OP refers to is about.)

MONITORING AND ALERTING

Recorded Future continuously scans the Web for shifting trends, new vulnerabilities, and emerging indicators. Alerts are triggered when set thresholds are crossed or your bespoke triggers activate.

Source
Recordedfuture.com

Im Gonna give this the benefit of a doubt because this time its a "computer" doing the predicting and not a human, so I am curious. However, I hope it is wrong.
edit on th2015000000Mondayth000000Mon, 07 Sep 2015 19:24:19 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 07 Sep 2015 19:24:19 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2015 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer
Give it the benefit of doubt but you have to differ between predicting a online attack, like norse and similar concepts can do and predicting the real world future, based on how much words are used on the internet. That´s a whole different world.

It´s a little bit like having a great overview and indicating the outcome on current events based on what people think and write. And of course the media is steering much(many?) of those opinions.

If you look at the current situations, people get more violent and it´s mirrored in the internet by people commenting on videos and articles that handle those themes. If there is a significant surge in those comments about violence, of course a trend is predictable but it has nothing to do with predicting a event, complete with type of event, date, time and location.

That´s what people should understand. In the end it´s nothing more than listening to thousands of people at once and see trends.

Also, am I the only one discovering discrepancies in his posts?

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Call me crazy - but it seems....

OK Brucee, You are Crazy enough..

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
well ill be back in three days to rub your face in it

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Some links with information pertaining to your claim.

______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2015/05/is-2015-the-year-of-jubilee-is-it-the-70th-jubilee-will-the-planet-be-returned-to-its-original-creator -2489326.html

www.infowars.com...

www.tribulation-now.org...

Just a few things happening in September.

Newton predicts end of times starting September 23, 2015. Every 7 years Jewish people celebrate Shmita, and this is the final Shmita year, along with a Jubilee year ever 50 years, on the 7th Shmita, 7 X 7 = 49 years. This is also a Jubilee year, and Israel has set aside $29 million for farmers to observe such things.

www.israeltoday.co.il...

Last 2 Shmita's heralded financial collapse and 9/11 attacks. Who knows what this one may herald.

A blood moon in Israel is a sign of war. Jerusalem will have a blood supermoon this month during holiday feasts and Revelations speaks of war with Israel.

I have more, but I'm trying to recollect it. Isaac Newton is a big one to me though, and so is the Jewish god. If they are both wrong, even better.

edit on 06/17/08 by narin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: uninspired

I've searched social media, and crazy enough there are tons of people calling for an attack. It's crazy. I'm in Houston and just this past week a lot of people have been reporting that while sitting at stop lights, especially at night, young black men have been trying to open their car doors and gain entry. Something is going on. I hope it pans out. There is enough hate in the world as it is.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

In case you don't know, it has long been said among Jewish stock brokers that you sell on Rosh haShanah and you buy, buy, buy on Yom Kippur. Check the dates for these High Holy Days this year and you will see that they are near your predicted event.

I am not Jewish, but I am aware of a few devout Jewish colleagues who expect all hell to break loose on Sept.23-Sept. 25th. They are expecting everything from complete and total stock market crash to the start of "open season" warfare in at least the Northern Hemisphere. They have long memories (not unlike my own) and they all recall the Yom Kippur War all too well.
edit on 8/9/2015 by Kapriti because: fixed

edit on 8/9/2015 by Kapriti because: I cannot type.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: narin
Some links with information pertaining to your claim.

______beforeitsnews/paranormal/2015/05/is-2015-the-year-of-jubilee-is-it-the-70th-jubilee-will-the-planet-be-returned-to-its-original-creator -2489326.html

www.infowars.com...

www.tribulation-now.org...

Just a few things happening in September.

Newton predicts end of times starting September 23, 2015. Every 7 years Jewish people celebrate Shmita, and this is the final Shmita year, along with a Jubilee year ever 50 years, on the 7th Shmita, 7 X 7 = 49 years. This is also a Jubilee year, and Israel has set aside $29 million for farmers to observe such things.

www.israeltoday.co.il...

Last 2 Shmita's heralded financial collapse and 9/11 attacks. Who knows what this one may herald.

A blood moon in Israel is a sign of war. Jerusalem will have a blood supermoon this month during holiday feasts and Revelations speaks of war with Israel.

I have more, but I'm trying to recollect it. Isaac Newton is a big one to me though, and so is the Jewish god. If they are both wrong, even better.

beforeitsnews.com is the most unreliable site for alternative news. Their top uneducated journalists have to write non-stop fear-mongering articles to keep at the top of the beforeitsnews main page list.

Infowars also does its fair share of fear-mongering articles. Fema camps and financial collapse were sure to happen 2 years ago.

I'm not saying nothing will happen, but how can you really trust a website that thrives on fear. Alex Jones and affiliates are much more credible than anyone on beforeitsnews. Yet, if AJ is ever right on the next big "thing" it won't matter. At least not to anybody who has seen him cry wolf for so long.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

I understand what you are saying, but you have to realize that it is not just these websites that are publishing this information. And they are not saying anything beyond the facts of what is going to happen in September. If these events happen to set off something more, it wasn't mentioned in these websites.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
there has been so much talk about it already that I'd be surprised if some group/agency doesnt do something really unexpected, where that might be is the question, could be anywhere

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
a reply to: Moors

Don´t worry if there is something happening, a couple of alphabet agencies will be after their super algorithm. So he posted it on a secret public, google indexed site. I understand why he can´t give any details.

Why do you think I twinkled on the subject with NSA?

Who do you think is behind recordedfuture.com for example? This is just one site which is financed from the government doing the same thing we do. But you won't see the real interesting results on their site.

edit on 9-9-2015 by Brucee because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

We certainly do not count only word used in the web. That has nothing to do with intuition, you are correct. But everyone has to understand that I will not discuss how our software works as this is our asset. By the way I don't like the word prediction. We don't make predictions, we report on potential scenarios which most likely can happen. That is a big difference! The future is changing constantly and nothing can be forecasted 100%. We are not God!
And yes, we look for trends but what is important, to select ONLY the words used in the internet which are intuition and not low level emotion expressions. That is the tricky part.
We have different methods to analyze the data. For some results we can specify locations but not for all and not for this one.

In the last run nothing dramatically changed with the words which appeared. Just a slight increase on the level of the word "turbulence". The word "assault" has not appeared again (up to now).

I will keep you updated.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
But I thought it was going to be on September 23rd?

Maybe that Russian Sub will play a part in it. ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join