It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another 9/11 event this week?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Call me crazy - but it seems that there will be another 9/11 event upcoming this week.

We are running a software scanning for emotional/intuition language in the www and get very strong indications that "heavy turbulences" occur before or around 11th of September in form of an attack.

I usually don't make the results public of our software but this time the indicators are so strong that I would like to spread this message beforehand.
I don't want to create panic nor make people afraid. You can't protect yourself as we don't know where it will happen.

It's just a message and we will see after this week if something happened.

Be safe everyone

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Brucee

This week's 9/11 event will be that the calendar will show the date "September 11". Hopefully that is the extent of it.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Hi, i hope you don't mind me asking a few questions. Who are "we"
What is this software and and what is the aim of running it?
Is it something you and "we" have developed or something else?
What exactly is it looking for and what exactly is it finding now?
How long has this software been running?
What has it found to leas you to belive another 9/11 tyoe attack?
Thanks
edit on 6-9-2015 by kamatty because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Damn Romans and their seventh month. Krafty little golems.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Clif is that you? Happy sailing mon frere.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I sense with my little eye, absolute nothing

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Did this software predict something in these last years, even minor? How old is it? How many are "you"?
Otherwise, hi crazy!

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brucee
Call me crazy - but it seems that there will be another 9/11 event upcoming this week.

We are running a software scanning for emotional/intuition language in the www and get very strong indications that "heavy turbulences" occur before or around 11th of September in form of an attack.

I usually don't make the results public of our software but this time the indicators are so strong that I would like to spread this message beforehand.
I don't want to create panic nor make people afraid. You can't protect yourself as we don't know where it will happen.

Be safe everyone

Are you talking about The Global Consciousness Project?

global-mind.org...

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
"We" are a group of people, some are from science, some from computer science.

Our project is called AIR, Advanced Information Research. We are operating in the private sector and performing consulting services to predict potential future scenarios, like recordedfuture.com or Clif High from halfpasthman.com.

We have a 8 year long record with an extremely high accuracy. But that's not important here because I can't provide company confidential information nor can really proof in this environment that this predictions occurred before the event happened.

We are looking for shift of emotions in words used in the web probably like Clif High. I don't know him personally but I admire his work and attitude :-) - in addition we also include kind of astrology data to extract the results AND space weather information.

I know the Global Consciousness Project quite well and Roger D. Nelson; I also have a local random generator; my only problem I have with the results is to distinguish the results - what is due to a local "anomaly" or real consciousness events.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Be safe everyone

People say that every year.. what makes your prediction any different then the others? Lol

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
You have a random generator?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I hope you are completely wrong.

Wasn't there another program like that?
Like webbot?
I don't remember what the name of it was, but they used it for a while and it came up that something big was supposed to happen, and nothing ever did.

s&f for interest.

edit on 6-9-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Some of the reactions in this thread are pretty uncalled for considering we're in the "Dreams and predictions" sub and how OP is providing answers (even if they might not be satisfactory for the skeptics). Why even post when all you have to say boils down to "bullsh*t"? Kinda rude imho.

OP could you possibly elaborate a bit on which words are "targeted" and how they indicate what you suggest, or what the overall process amounts to in brief?
edit on 6-9-2015 by HalfLeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
We have approximately a week to find out. Be safe everyone..

Peace

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

"We" are a group of people, some are from science, some from computer science.

Our project is called AIR, Advanced Information Research. We are operating in the private sector and performing consulting services to predict potential future scenarios, like recordedfuture.com or Clif High from halfpasthman.com.

We have a 8 year long record with an extremely high accuracy. But that's not important here because I can't provide company confidential information nor can really proof in this environment that this predictions occurred before the event happened.

We are looking for shift of emotions in words used in the web probably like Clif High. I don't know him personally but I admire his work and attitude :-) - in addition we also include kind of astrology data to extract the results AND space weather information.

I know the Global Consciousness Project quite well and Roger D. Nelson; I also have a local random generator; my only problem I have with the results is to distinguish the results - what is due to a local "anomaly" or real consciousness events.

Thank you - a local 'anomaly' could signal a 'local' event rather then a global event.

Interesting thank you for more information, I think studies in this area are so new that we really don't know what (if anything) these 'variations from baseline' mean or how to intrepret them. I know The Global Consciousness Project is quick to say that.

Also - on the astrological front, I assume you are speakiny Horary for any given client here, that's really more of an art then a science as any configuration has potential for 'good' and 'bad' outcomes and it's in knowing the client's tendencies that allow for accurate prediction.

It's all very interesting and thank you for sharing a bit with us.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

Peace

Think this will cause it

Let me say it "" False Flag even coming ""
WOW

interesting if I my say so

edit on 6-9-2015 by Trillium because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Maybe this is popping up because 9/11/2001 is so engrained in the collective consciousness. You could be picking up on echoes from 14 years ago.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: IridiumFlareMadness
Maybe this is popping up because 9/11/2001 is so engrained in the collective consciousness. You could be picking up on echoes from 14 years ago.

He's right, you know.

Nah, a 9/11 event I think would never happen again. Maybe worse.

edit on 6-9-2015 by boozo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

The black lives matter movement and others similar to it were calling for an attack on all whites specifically on 9/11.

Probably picking up on that.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trillium

originally posted by: InnerPeace2012

Peace

Think this will cause it

Let me say it "" False Flag even coming ""
WOW

interesting if I my say so

Hmmm...Didn't one a false flag operation occur at the same time the 9/11 attack occurred. This just sent my tinfoil flying...

This looks so eerily similar sort of setting when the twin towers were attacked. I hope this is not the case. Again be safe all...

Peace

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join