It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Debunking this photo and effectively throwing a "curve-ball" at the Globe Earth myth.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: occrest
a reply to: Logman

Why can't I see the sun at night with my telescope?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Australians can't see the Moon?

Ummm , what's a moon .

On a more serious note . From the OP , if a 6 foot person disappears at three miles and the photo was taken 60 miles away isnt the math 20 times 6 foot equalling 120 feet hidden from view . Not sure where the 2187 feet came from .

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   

This video of a rocket launch in the nevada desert which shows the moon over australia. You can clearly see the moon in this video.

No.

I see a comment from Ky michaelson stating the rocket was launched at 7:32 am. At that time on July 14, 2014, the Moon was at about 7.9 degrees above the horizon as viewed from Las Vegas.

aa.usno.navy.mil...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Why can't anyone explain why the sun is not visible at night with a telescope?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
go high enough that the atmospheric density won't obscure the vision, and have a powerful enough telescope, and you should be able to see the sun.

I dont have all the answers. Plain and simple. I am learning new stuff every day. I also am not going to spoon feed everyone that wants to just mock me and scoff at the idea of a flat earth. Search out the information yourself.

I'm done here.
ya'll have a good night.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: occrest

I dont have all the answers.

Actually, you don't seem to have any.
You just seem to ask questions, which are answered, and which answers you ignore.

I'm done here.

See ya.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   

go high enough that the atmospheric density won't obscure the vision, and have a powerful enough telescope, and you should be able to see the sun.

I dont have all the answers. Plain and simple. I am learning new stuff every day. I also am not going to spoon feed everyone that wants to just mock me and scoff at the idea of a flat earth. Search out the information yourself.

I'm done here.
ya'll have a good night.

How does atmosphere 100% obscure the sun, but not smaller planets, or stars?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Thank you for confirming my point. You showed how an Arctic winter can materialise but not an Antarctic. In your model there is clearly a night for one side of the the plane while the other is in day. And this doesn't happen in the real world in summer in the Antarctic. How do you explain day without night in summer when the model clearly shows night in summer.

It's indisputable.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

That was my next line of attack. They already left though I think because they had no answers.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

There is no southern hemisphere.
You are living a lie.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I looked for a FE model of the solar system and can't find one.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Let's not forget the good old horizon vs line of sight theory. If a ship disappeared in a line of sight theory the ship would just get smaller and smaller in its entirety. It wouldn't disappear hull down.

It's crazy that in 2015 these simple things have to be pointed out.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   

What I find crazier is their belief the Sun is RIGHT above the Earth, but despite the fact the Sun is incredibly bright it is too dim to see when it moved a few thousand miles, but it lights up planets hundreds of millions of miles away.
edit on 6-9-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

What I find crazier is their belief the Sun is RIGHT above the Earth, but despite the fact the Sun is incredibly bright it is too dim to see when it moved a few thousand miles, but it lights up planets hundreds of millions of miles away.

Their argument would be that the sun is not as bright and as hot as you think and that planets, comets and asteroids generate their own light.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Why is it bright enough to illuminate the moon completely, and not the land under the moon? If planets all generate their own light the Earth would too.

How do they explain full moon cycles even?
edit on 6-9-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Why is it bright enough to illuminate the moon completely, and not the land under the moon? If planets all generate their own light the Earth would too.

How do they explain full moon cycles even?

These questions are too hard. I'm outta here.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Are people idiots? the earth is round.
This entire video is CGI

Prove it is CGI.
CGI is easily provable.
So cough up with the evidence it is CGI or shut up.

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

He is already gone. He left after being asked tough questions, such as, can you explain how you believe this despite it going against logic?

posted on Sep, 6 2015 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Far as I know the earth is not evenly round .Not sure if this helps .

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join