It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Chinese warships spotted off Alaska coast during President Obama's visit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This can't be a good sign. What are Chinese warships doing off the coast of Alaska? Maybe trying to intimidate? Send a message to Obama and the U.S that they are able to reach us with their ships?

www.foxnews.com...

Five Chinese navy ships have been spotted in the Bering Sea, off the Alaska coast, coinciding with President Obama’s visit to the state, a senior defense official confirmed to Fox News.

Navy Commander Bill Urban, a Pentagon spokesman, said Wednesday the sighting marked the first time ships from the People's Liberation Army Navy were seen in the Bering Sea.

Given that Obama will be in Alaska to give a speech, this just can't be a coincidence.

White House spokesman Josh Earnest told reporters on Wednesday that the Defense Department "positively identified a number of Chinese naval vessels in that region, but based on their analysis, they have not detected any sort of threat or threatening activities."

The U.S. military reportedly has been aware of the ships and tracking their movements for days as they moved through international waters. Earnest said the intent of the ships' presence "is still unclear” while speaking aboard Air Force One as Obama flew near the Bering Sea.

One hostile move, or anything that can be viewed as hostile and things will get very interesting, very quickly.
edit on 2-9-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Good find, not sure about your conclusions... but have you seen this ATS thread?

edit on PMq000000pmWednesday0000009920 by Aqualung2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aqualung2012

Whoops. No, didn't see that. Search is.............iffy.
Mod - please delete.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Definitely post this perspective to that thread though, it could use it.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Maybe they wanted to give the US Navy a laugh?

Maybe they were looking for Philippine fishing boats to ram and got lost.
edit on 2-9-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

5 Chinese warships spotted off Alaska coast during President Obama's visit. Perhaps these dots might explain why.

There have been 3 explosions in China in that last couple of weeks ;

1 huge one that looked more like a Nuc because of the whilte light that was emitted which went off at 11:30pm
1 smaller one that went in the last week i think it was
1 big one that went off at 11:28 PM in recent days that I have not seen yet.

The Australians and I think the Canadians I think it is, are keen to get involved in bombing Syria (sorry; ISIS) back into the stone age so the next govt will glady accept a US pipe line across the sea from arab lands and on into Europe. This will enable the US to sell oil cheaper than Russia to its own vassal states and there by secure Europes agreement to never desert the US dollar.

The Russians are also bombing ISIS and from what I have read, 82.221.129.208... have told the US that if their planes get attacked it will mean war.

Russia's ally China gets hit 2-3 times to give them a hint that they should rein in Russia or suffer the consequences hence 5 Chinese warships spotted off Alaska coast during President Obama's visit.

Why do you think Australia is keen to get stuck into Syria for the US????

cheers

Get the picture?

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Please continue here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Closing duplicate.

new topics

top topics

join