It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PC forum suspended

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Why not balance it out with a sub-forum dedicated to good stories about police officers? As of right now, there is no real dedicated place for that, but there is a dedicated place for anger at LEO, both warranted and unwarranted.

I would just like to see it balanced out. I'm glad you're not removing the forum, but adding a new one would be a grand idea, IMHO.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

originally posted by: CharlesT

Rumor has it that George Soros is behind BLM just as he is behind the chaos in Ukraine and other foreign nations. Why? To control the masses? Order Out Of Chaos?

It's not a rumor, it's a blatant Fox news lie. It's propaganda being used for social engineering. It's Bill O'Reilly being Bill O'Reilly.

In the same broadcast where this lie was born, O'Reilly also threatened to target any member of the media who disagreed with him. This is coming from a man who chanted "Tiller, the baby killer" until one of his deranged viewers murdered the man.

Puts the entire concept in perspective really.

If it is a lie it's a conspiracy of liars.

www.washingtontimes.com...

George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action

Ms. Frederique works with Opal Tometi, co-creator of #BlackLivesMatter — a hashtag that was developed after the killing of Trayvon Martin in Florida — and helped promote it on DPA’s news feeds. Ms. Tometi runs the Black Alliance for Just Immigration, a group to which Mr. Soros gave $100,000 in 2011, according to the most recent of his foundation’s tax filings.

“I think #BlackLivesMatter’s success is because of organizing. This was created after Trayvon Martin, and there has been sustained organizing and conversations about police violence since then,” said Ms. Frederique. “Its explosion into the mainstream recently is because it connects all the dots at a time when everyone was lost for words. ‘Black Lives Matter’ is liberating, unapologetic and leaves no room for confusion.”

#BlackLivesMatter

With the backing of national civil rights organizations and Mr. Soros‘ funding, “Black Lives Matter” grew from a hashtag into a social media phenomenon, including a #BlackLivesMatter bus tour and march in September.

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: higherconscience

I find your reply contradictory and quite ignorant. You speak of how yopuo would comply should you need to speak with a police officer and care not where one is from. What if the officer wants to talk to you but you've done no wrong and know nothing of what he wants...but he insists, he also insists on going through your pockets.

You speak of following the rules but that's exactly the point, the police don't follow the rules, not in the real world. I care not where you are from.

Lastly, you say we need rules to keep us in line and free and then you go on to talk about indigenous tribes...wondering how they haven't killed each other. This tells me that you are most likely only good because you are being forced to be good and have a very odd perception of the world and people around you.

For me, the laws are there to protect and serve the decent in our society. But on a personal note I trust myself for the most part, I've no desire to steal, rape or kill. Nor do those who have happily co-existed in small tribes for flippin' yonks!

They're the free people, the people who live by their traditions...they're free because they know nothing more and want nothing more. We are the slaves, the slaves to our modern world. Slaves to this idiotic notion that, if we were not constantly kept in check by the cops we'd brutally murder one another...well speak for yourself, sir/madam!

---

You know I re-read your post there and...I'm slightly confused. I'm leaning more towards it being extremely sarcastic as opposed to sincere...if that is the case I apologise for my ignorance and utter stupidity and it is a work of some artistic merit.

If not...man, that's messed up. You should change your name to something else.
edit on 2-9-2015 by HeathenJessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

Indeed it was sarcasm. I am 100% anti-authority. To the core. I own my own body, and recognize no one or group as having power over me.

Obviously this presents quite a problem trying to live on this planet, and I'll argue that thinking this way makes things infinitely more difficult than for the majority who see government as necessary. (we all have, I'm not special)

The thought that I wish I'd have never come to see things this way occurred to me only very briefly, and never since. I'm glad I could finally break free from the lie, even though it brings me much pain and heartache.

posted on Sep, 3 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: higherconscience

My mistake, I look like an idiot now. Aw well, I'm used to it.

You have my sincere apologies, I feel your pain and despair. Sometimes I think I'd be happier ignorant, the people around me are happier than me. They have iPhones...maybe that's it.

Sorry again...in hindsight it's more obvious now. Opps!

posted on Sep, 4 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: HeathenJessie

No apology necessary. I took no offense either way!

posted on Sep, 5 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Have our standards for heroes sunk this low? That's a serious question.

I see a murder victim myself. Its sad that it happened, sadder you are using this dead man this way. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

The train is off the tracks people.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join