It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan Worshipers Come Out To Support Planned Parenthood

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: IAMTAT

If you demonize Satanists, do they appreciate it?

So the Communists come out to endorse the democrats running and Satanists come out to endorse Planned Parenthood.

Fun day of endorsements, huh?

If you don't agree with my belief you're wrong?

Have you ever actually read up on legitimate Satanism?

I'm enjoying the "hell" out of this thread.

If you don't agree with my belief you're wrong?

lolz

Of course I will think you are wrong if you don't believe the same as me. Are you familiar with the definition of the word "believe"?

And no. Haven't read too much on Satan worship.

And I've never hit myself in the head with an axe.

So that's 2 things I doubt I'll ever do.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

She's most likely referring to Atheistic Satanism, which is likely the type of Satanists that came out to support PP. They do tend to be the group that likes to troll overly judgmental and hypocritical Christians after all. For instance, it was the atheist Satanists that tried to get the statue of Baphomet put up next to the Ten Commandments in OK.

Though I'm sure Christians like pretending that they are the evil Satanists that support their fictional bogeyman. Because it TOTALLY makes sense to believe in Christianity then worship the wrong side.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: beezzer

She's most likely referring to Atheistic Satanism, which is likely the type of Satanists that came out to support PP. They do tend to be the group that likes to troll overly judgmental and hypocritical Christians after all. For instance, it was the atheist Satanists that tried to get the statue of Baphomet put up next to the Ten Commandments in OK.

Though I'm sure Christians like pretending that they are the evil Satanists that support their fictional bogeyman. Because it TOTALLY makes sense to believe in Christianity then worship the wrong side.

Just like Christianity, Satanism/Luceferian has many sects.

Christian snake handlers, Westboro, . . . well you get the idea.

Is Lucifer, Satan, Devil ---- all the same "person". Depends on who you ask. Is Jesus, God, Holy Ghost ---- all the same person? Depends on who you ask.

I was raised Christian. The rest I took the time to learn a little about.

----------------------

I support the message of secularism.

edit on 24-8-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

You don't have to point that out to me. I know that Satanism isn't just one coin. It's the Christians who like to pigeon hole Satanist beliefs. Though I kind of like Satanism myself. I'm not one, but their antics are amusing when they expose hypocritical Christians.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

You don't have to point that out to me. I know that Satanism isn't just one coin. It's the Christians who like to pigeon hole Satanist beliefs. Though I kind of like Satanism myself. I'm not one, but their antics are amusing when they expose hypocritical Christians.

Sorry, message to message you responded to.

I'm not either. In reality, you have to believe in God to believe in Satan. Can't be atheist.

The "Church of Satan" was created to justify hedonism. It is not a legitimate Lucefarian religion.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The Credo or Beliefs of the Satanic Temple (the folks you're talking about)

There are seven fundamental tenets.

One should strive to act with compassion and empathy towards all creatures in accordance with reason.

The struggle for justice is an ongoing and necessary pursuit that should prevail over laws and institutions.

One’s body is inviolable, subject to one’s own will alone.

The freedoms of others should be respected, including the freedom to offend. To willfully and unjustly encroach upon the freedoms of another is to forgo your own.

Beliefs should conform to our best scientific understanding of the world. We should take care never to distort scientific facts to fit our beliefs.

People are fallible. If we make a mistake, we should do our best to rectify it and resolve any harm that may have been caused.

Every tenet is a guiding principle designed to inspire nobility in action and thought. The spirit of compassion, wisdom, and justice should always prevail over the written or spoken word

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

That's the thing, they actually DON'T believe in Satan. They are atheists. It's likely they just took that name to antagonize Christians. Though they may tell you for other reasons. I can't know for sure though.

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

That's the thing, they actually DON'T believe in Satan. They are atheists. It's likely they just took that name to antagonize Christians. Though they may tell you for other reasons. I can't know for sure though.

Yes, I know.

The "Church of Satan" was created to justify hedonism. They can be atheists by choice, they don't have to be.

Legitimate Satanists/Luciferians --- which is a religion believe in God. Some consider "Satan" a derogatory name created by Christians.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join