It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you ever feel like the world is an illusion/pointless, just remember that Love/God is everywhere

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Nothing is really an illusion because God is everywhere.

God is within the trees.
God is within the water.
God is within the sky.
God is within the wing.
Mother Earth is family.
The Sun is family.
Your friends and family are family.

There is nothing "enlightened" about feeling like the world is an illusion, and feeling detached. Enlightened is knowing "Unity Consciousness", that there is only "Unity", and that understanding God/Unity/Love is to love thy neighbour as thyself.

We can walk out of the fog of loneliness and darkness by realizing it was never there.

Detachment leads to Loneliness,
Loneliness leads to fear,
Fear leads to suffering.

Love life. Be attached to seeing The Light of God/Love/Beauty/Unity connecting all things.

All is well.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Well yes it is an illusion it's all one big Subliminal Illusion. Sorry. I like Peace and Tranquility too but we ain't gonna find it in this place, trust me.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Oh we can...

OP good message and God has to be laughter also.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Nothing is really an illusion because God is everywhere.

Unless of course, God is the illusion. Then reality is real.

I know we should love God, but love should be given freely.

It should not be forced by threats of The Wrath of God.

It has always been love God .... or else you go to Hell.

When I was very young, God was scary, Jesus always looked too busy hangin out on the cross.

The only entity I could pray to was Michael the Arch Angel and he was always depicted with a huge sword.

Why do you have to send his message even to those that are sick and tired of hearing it.

Fix up his churches, help stop them from raping our children, making more money than God, and living like they want to own everything. Then, come and talk to me.

More people have died in His name than for any other reason. It all just sucks.

P

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

heh, yes ok that was funny thanks for that. I think i just snorted my drink out of my nose, or, wait maybe it was the laughing God.
edit on 8/22/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Speaking of God, maybe our made up subliminal God is kewl after all... Like Time..Nothing is real, afterall...

btw i always loved this song!

edit on 8/22/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I never really understood the concept of life as an illusion until I listened to this clip by Alan watts last night
It's like if you drop a pebble into water and you see the waves move out laterally, but the water isn't actually moving, it's just going up and down like a barbers pole. The red stripe on a barbers pole isn't actually moving but we see the illusion of a moving red line going up and down

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
There is simply what there is but you seem to believe there is a world and a you.
The separate you is fearing the separate world.
What is to fear if there are no thoughts about you living in a world?
What's wrong with right now unless thinking tells you there is something wrong?

When reality is found to be all one then how many will there be - one - alone!
There is just this that is happening - nothing more.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

This is not a religious thread, but a metaphysical thread.

God, Light, Love, Unity is all the same thing and is everywhere. I'm speaking about God/Light/Unity Consciousness in a metaphysical way, not religious.

a reply to: Itisnowagain

Unity is truth. I am not you and you are not me, but we are One as reality.

The cells are not the same, but they make up the body.

The stars are not the same, but they make up the galaxy.

You can see this Divine Unity everywhere.
edit on 22-8-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

As known as the Great White Monkey God the first God to laugh.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
the realization of this is enlightment!

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Yes Alan Watts is good, if you like him you'll like this one.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

I love Monkey's they've always been my favorite animal. I have a box full of old stuffed monkeys from my childhood. =)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:49 AM
link   

S & F, but i'd like to point out god is also just a symbol we use to describe what is beyond our tiny mind to ever fully understand, you can't imagine the unimaginable, you can't describe the undescribable and since we can only talk about god in our limited ways we will never get to the bottom of what god really is.
Because even "everything" would be a limitation, since our mind can't imagine what everything is.
God is not just love, he is also hate and everything in between. If you get what i mean? And now i limited god again because i putted him in between two particular poles to describe what i am trying to say... it is complicated.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Bull#e.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

S & F, but i'd like to point out god is also just a symbol we use to describe what is beyond our tiny mind to ever fully understand, you can't imagine the unimaginable, you can't describe the undescribable and since we can only talk about god in our limited ways we will never get to the bottom of what god really is.
Because even "everything" would be a limitation, since our mind can't imagine what everything is.
God is not just love, he is also hate and everything in between. If you get what i mean? And now i limited god again because i putted him in between two particular poles to describe what i am trying to say... it is complicated.

Well - if the mind got out of the way and stopped trying to understand....... then and only then, there might be just seeing and hearing.
Jesus taught the blind to see and the deaf to hear.
The unnameable, the unspeakable is right here prior to any concept - prior to any understanding.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   

This is not a religious thread, but a metaphysical thread. God, Light, Love, Unity is all the same thing and is everywhere. I'm speaking about God/Light/Unity Consciousness in a metaphysical way, not religious.

You can make all of the excuses you want to. If you had left out the word 'God' then it would have been.

You can dress up your message anyway you want but this is still what it is.

Wolves words pretending to be Sheep words. The moment you write God is everywhere, you cross the boundary. Why are God's messengers allowed to lie to get the message across.

P

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Yes the blind see, the def hear.. But I honestly wish JC had taught the A##S to stop being one.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

There are many ideas of God, not all are religious.

God is Unity of All, so God is Omnipresent. Even if God feels distant, God/Unity/Love is still there.
edit on 22-8-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Man only works with symbols - man doesn't seem to see past symbols - man can't see, man narrates, man is laying words all over what is really here.
This that is actually happening cannot be imagined and is unavoidable and it also cannot be described, it cannot be spoken about. This is exactly why it is missed completely because the mind, words, descriptions, concepts cannot grasp it.
Prior to any word or concept this moment IS - but can man just see it without passing judgment? Man will never see or hear what there really is - only God is seeing the man appearing as the manifest.
God is what is seeing.
Seek the seer that is ever present and sit there.

The mind imagines everything that ISN'T. Where is tomorrow? Where is somewhere else? Don't imagine anything and what is there?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join