It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chakra question

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
So honestly in on the fence about it anyway but I remain curious and in an experimental phase. I do this typically with everything until I'm convinced.

I am constantly challenged by other people. I get along with a fair amount of people as well but for whatever reason my persobality is very challenging for a lot of people. I am overly nice and kind to just about everyone but I have a flip side as well.

So I'm trying to figure out what chakra this could correspond too. Possibly relationships with others... Or I'm not even sure.

Any takers?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Maybe this chart will help.

(post by iDope removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

The Heart Chakra. If you are too challenging for people, it's because your empathy for other people's feelings/opinions is not full. I'm not saying that you absolutely lack empathy, only that more empathy leads to more tolerance of other's feelings/opinions.

Peace & Love

edit on 22-8-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

I'm very tolerant. But you may be on to something I'm somewhat emotionally cold. So it may come off as abrasive.

Would you say that experiencing less emotions or being harder or blocked in the heart would cause communication problems?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

I can't read the picture because it's not format for my phone can you link it?

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Yes, a block in the Heart makes it difficult to connect/communicate with others.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Chakras are supposed to be 'energy nodes' or 'pathways' that occur throughout the body.

We cannot detect or measure this energy.

There at the locations in the body where these chakras are supposed to reside there are no specific organ types that could be nodes to this body energy network.

Neither do there appear to be any conductive organs connecting these nodes.

Just saying.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
I will try to give you and idea on some physcial manifestations that can be connected to the Chakra idea. but I am still questioning the theory of chakras since I think there are rituals that have been added to chakras thru religion and what to do with chakras that are probably not 100% based on what happens in the body/energy body/consciousness.

Also I use my definition of Kundalani Flame, The spiritual water or wind and Chakra coloring and it might not be the same as other people see it and they might know more and can explain more how the interactions work.

The free manifestations of energy I will discuss here (the ones I know): Cold, Heat, Vibrational/Tingling

Kundalani Flame I will describe as a mostly heat manifestation on the back of the spine warming up the backside sometimes even reaching the front body. There can be tingling instead of heat but majority of the experience will be heat. You can be very disconnected from this place and have no Kundalani Flame at all present in the body and have other parts energized in other ways.

The spiritual water or wind from above. More vibrational and have a cooling effect and most time very little heat. The spinning can sometime cause a little bit of nausea. Especially in the beginning when you are not used to the manifestation/experience. At times the feeling in the nerve cells can be to much for me at the top backside off the head and I want to touch my head to stop feeling the tingling.

Chakra coloring is an effect that can sometimes happen to people where when you close your eyes you see a blob of a color. I have myself not experienced this effect often so I cannot figure out how it is manifested. The effect is elusive for me.

So the Kundalini flame and the spiritual water/wind could be described as the two sides of the coin. Yin/Yang.

I think of Chakras as existing in the energy body changing the physical body thru the Nadis. As a theory it seems to sometimes reflect what happens in the body but I do not think it is the whole answer. Useful enough theory to test and get some experiences but not the whole truth i guess.

edit on 22-8-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
with issues like this, try asking some very close friend what do they think. Because we often have a different image of ourself than it is conceived in others. Even though we try to be nice as possible all the time. People can pick up/feel various thought forms which you are just thinking but not saying and maybe you are doing even something unconsciously?

Maybe that will help you to identify the block which you think you have?

Or when this happens and you are feeling this when you are with somebody, you can try to ask them as nice as possible how or why?

In any case I would not suggest to bother to much with negatives and try to focus on positive and develop this, than all will fall into place by itself. You attract what you think...

a reply to: chr0naut
oh really, how about feelings? is there a certain node in a body to feel them? You can feel fear all over your body when trembling and there is no corresponding organ or something put inside under the skin.
or what about deep/true love, can you not feel the warmth in your heart if you deeply concentrate on this feeling/person/thing.

There are thing present outside our five senses (emotions being just one of them!), and if we cannot measure it or prove it with things/machines then this is not possible, right!? people these days... why don't you try with your own machine? Do you not trust yourself enough?
You already have one of the best machines in the universe, it is your body, learn to use it and feel with it.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

The Heart Chakra. If you are too challenging for people, it's because your empathy for other people's feelings/opinions is not full. I'm not saying that you absolutely lack empathy, only that more empathy leads to more tolerance of other's feelings/opinions.

Peace & Love

It all depends on your outlook on what you want to send out. Would you rather lie to make someone happy that will hurt others (loving an behavior that will in the long run be hateful). I sometimes could not care less about other people opinion when they are conditioned based blindness instead off awareness. But I do not have that trouble around any other animals except humans. Other animals are easy to love and feel oneness with.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

The energy flow of our bodies is a reality. We do contain chemical and bio-electrical energy. Just as with the nervous and circulatory systems of our body work best when signalings are free from obstructions or restrictions, the same can be said about our energy paths.

I do believe in the chakral and nadi systems, however, I feel much differently about the mental and emotional correspondences.

The many emotions, mental aspects, and archetypes associated with the chakras, are, in my opinion, for the layman. What I am alluding to is the difference between religious belief and mystical practice,.... the "belief" is for those who look outside themselves for answers and solutions, while the mystical practice is for those who look within. Chakra archetypes are for those who need guidelines and maps for inner improvement, while the reality involves retrospection and working on cultivating desirable qualities.

Emotional and mental states do in fact effect our bodies, and in such, do effect the body's energies. However, it is much more beneficial to work on introspection and cultivating improvement.

As you have singled out and pin-pointed some of your social short-comings, it is far more beneficial for you to work on improving those social short-comings, rather than focusing on chakras as a cure. As you consciously work on improving your abrasive, cold-emotional attitude, your body's energies will improve. You fix your attitude to improve your chakral energy,... you do not fix your chakra to improve your attitudes.

If you feel that you come off as challenging, confrontational, cold, abrasive, or have communication and/or relationship problems,... you may want to focus on empathy, silence, listening, acceptance, and understanding. You do not need to win, you do not need to prove any points, or prove you are right. Simply, work on your inner self and let others express themselves freely without the "need", "want", or "desire" to insert your input. After all, the only true revolution is the emancipation of the individual,... "you", not the other.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

You have a good point, but I would say, having increased empathy really does help to reason with people who have a less-than-empathetic opinion.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Chakra is simply imagination. It doesn't matter in this world. Only in Naruto it's cool.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

You have a good point, but I would say, having increased empathy really does help to reason with people who have a less-than-empathetic opinion.

You should of course always see what the other person opinion/idea is and see where it leads before you reject an opinion/idea. There are opinions/idea that can be equally the objective truth but we do not have enough information to know what it subjective truth and what is objective truth.

Empathy can be good so you do not reject an opinion/idea directly until you have tested it logically maybe even meditated on it. Requisitioning if the reasoning you have is sound or not.

But if you have come to a point where you still find flaws in opinion/idea then a soul must choose if it wants to explain the flaws or not. And be aware that blind faith people sometimes use empathy as a weapon to win an argument that they cannot win thru logic. Normally with the idea that you are blind for finding faults and cannot see how flawless our opinion/idea is.

Lets get back on Chakra topic. I do myself think that my heart chrakra might be less developed than other chakras. But I do feel tingle now and then especially when I think about animals and a few empath souls I have met during my life. They feel so nice and innocent to be around that you just want to hug them and protect them from anything bad.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

It is very hard to see the chart you posted, due to it being so small.

You should, dare I say it... post your chart in a larger format. I do not like your current format, one could say.

originally posted by: onequestion
So honestly in on the fence about it anyway but I remain curious and in an experimental phase. I do this typically with everything until I'm convinced.

I am constantly challenged by other people. I get along with a fair amount of people as well but for whatever reason my persobality is very challenging for a lot of people. I am overly nice and kind to just about everyone but I have a flip side as well.

So I'm trying to figure out what chakra this could correspond too. Possibly relationships with others... Or I'm not even sure.

Any takers?

Trying to understand what you mean here. You are saying you don't get along with some people? And wondering what chakra is an important one in determining relationships?

Because I can see all chakras having an effect on that. It is hard to determine which ones are problematic based on such a general description.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

CAn you find a smaller?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Do you know esoteric symbolism also?

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: yulka

CAn you find a smaller? ?

originally posted by: yulka

Do you know esoteric symbolism also?

Your questions are inane. I can't make neither head nor tail of them.

Please, find some sort of common ideological surface to make interhuman communication possible before posting.

"Can you find a smaller?" is a very general statement. Smaller than what? It is meaningless. Both object and subject are undefined. Very confusing.

posted on Aug, 22 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

I found the image you posted embedded in the website, Eternity Yoga. Here is a larger image for everyone's assessment:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join