It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peer Reviewed Scientific Evidence Exposes Chemtrail as Crime Against Humanity

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

A peer reviewed, court admissible scientific evidence of the deliberate annihilation of the global population has been released to the public by a very prominent scientist. This explosive revelation was made through the peer reviewed International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health.

This would mean that any interested party can file a class suit against government agencies and private entities authorizing and performing chemtrail operations around the globe, most especially in America and its allied countries.

The days of highly intoxicated pro-chemtrail trolls are officially over.

galacticconnection.com...

I am not sure how anyone can believe that chemtrails do not exist in some form. Before you reply to this thread with your old tired arguments, at least try to keep an open mind and read the entire article first, here is just one quote:

“The widespread, intentional and increasingly frequent chemical emplacement in the troposphere has gone unidentified and unremarked in the scientific literature for years. The author presents evidence that toxic coal combustion fly ash is the most likely aerosolized particulate sprayed by tanker-jets for geoengineering, weather-modification and climate-modification purposes and describes some of the multifold consequences on public health.”[1]

Something very strange has been going on in my neck of the woods lately, I have not seen any for over 2 weeks, so if these things are just everyday normal occurrences with simple atmospheric conditions and normal planes, where did they disappear to? Planes are still flying all around me and I have not seen a single chemtrail behind any of them and yet the atmospheric conditions and weather patterns are exactly the same as they were 2 weeks ago and beyond when I was seeing them everywhere for days and days.

edit on 17-8-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

(post by Bilk22 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
+4 more 
posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Chemtrails aside...

The journal and it's publisher are a joke. They have been found to questionable and predatory.

Chinese Publisher MDPI added to Questionable List

This is anything but peer-reviewed, published science.

You just set the chemtrail movement back to zero..

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Cause they are not chem trails, they are contrails. Just because conditions are relatively the same at ground level does not mean there haven’t been changes at higher elevation.

If the air at altitude is saturated with moisture then contrails will last longer, if dry it will disperse quickly.

Did you by any chance look at upper level winds and the jet stream or just conditions at ground level?

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: emsed1
Chemtrails aside...

The journal and it's publisher are a joke. They have been found to questionable and predatory.

Chinese Publisher MDPI added to Questionable List

This is anything but peer-reviewed, published science.

You just set the chemtrail movement back to zero..
What do you have to say about the author of the paper?

Edit: In case you're not inclined to click my link:

J. Marvin Herndon (born 1944) is an American interdisciplinary scientist, who earned his BA degree in physics in 1970 from the University of California, San Diego and his Ph.D. degree in nuclear chemistry in 1974 from Texas A&M University. For three years, J. Marvin Herndon was a post-doctoral assistant to Hans Suess and Harold C. Urey in geochemistry and cosmochemistry at the University of California, San Diego. He is the President of Transdyne Corporation in San Diego, California. He has been profiled in Current Biography, and dubbed a “maverick geophysicist” by The Washington Post.[1][2] He is most noted for deducing the composition of the inner core of Earth as being nickel silicide, not partially crystallized nickel-iron metal.[3] More recently, he has suggested "georeactor" planetocentric nuclear fission reactors as energy sources for the gas giant outer planets.[4] as the energy source and production mechanism for the geomagnetic field [5] and stellar ignition by nuclear fission.[6]

J. Marvin Herndon
edit on 88921Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
So one guy examines some air filters that have been rained on and found coal fly ash on them. Coal fly ash comes from coal-fired power plants.

I don't see any:

1 - Science

2 - Research

3 - Peer Review

4 - Evidence that has ANYTHING to do with aircraft

5 - Publication in an actual scientific journal

It's just one guy writing about some stuff he found on some HEPA filters that got rained on, that is the same stuff nearby coal plants produce.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
J. Marvin Herndon seems to have written some other papers that seem like quasi science to me.

Like the one paper he did about the fission reactor at the center of the earth.

I'd take this with a grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: emsed1

Yep. and we all know china loves to burn the stuff like its going out of style.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I read it. I saw his claims and didn't see a shred of actual evidence that

Coal Fly Ash — is being SPRAYED IN OUR SKIES ON A DAILY BASIS!

maybe you can post that part....

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

So one guy examines some air filters that have been rained on and found coal fly ash on them. Coal fly ash comes from coal-fired power plants.

I don't see any:

1 - Science

2 - Research

3 - Peer Review

It's just one guy writing about some stuff he found on some HEPA filters that got rained on, that is the same stuff nearby coal plants produce.
Nice try. From the paper itself which you obviously had no time to read.

Industrial coal burning produces four types of coal combustion residuals (CCRs): fly ash, bottom ash, boiler slag, and flue gas desulfurization product (FGDP), i.e., gypsum. Bottom ash is heavy and settles out; coal fly ash, on the other hand, is comprised of micron and sub-micron particles that would go up the smokestack unless captured and stored. Because of its well-known adverse environmental health effects, Western nations now mandate that coal combustion fly ash is to be captured and stored [8,9]. Representatives of coal burning utilities and their trade organizations actively promote commercial applications for coal fly ash, which, to name a few, include uses as additives to Portland cement, agricultural soil amendments, replacement for compacted backfills, mine reclamation, melting river ice, and as subsurface for roads. Some applications pose potential environmental health risks in the short term and/or in the long term as coal fly ash is a concentrated repository for many of the trace elements that were trapped in coal during its formation, including, but not limited to, arsenic, barium, beryllium, boron, cadmium, chromium, cobalt, lead, manganese, mercury, molybdenum, selenium, thallium, thorium, vanadium and uranium.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

I don't see any:

1 - Science

2 - Research

3 - Peer Review

Industrial coal burning produces four types of coal combustion residuals (CCRs): fly ash, bottom ash, boiler slag, and flue gas desulfurization product (FGDP), i.e., gypsum. Bottom ash is heavy and settles out; coal fly ash, on the other hand, is comprised of micron and sub-micron particles that would go up the smokestack unless captured and stored. Because of its well-known adverse environmental health effects, Western nations now mandate that coal combustion fly ash is to be captured and stored [8,9]. Representatives of coal burning utilities and their trade organizations actively promote commercial applications for coal fly ash, which, to name a few, include uses as additives to Portland cement, agricultural soil amendments, replacement for compacted backfills, mine reclamation, melting river ice, and as subsurface for roads. Some applications pose potential environmental health risks in the short term and/or in the long term as coal fly ash is a concentrated repository for many of the trace elements that were trapped in coal during its formation, including, but not limited to, arsenic, barium, beryllium, boron, cadmium, chromium, cobalt, lead, manganese, mercury, molybdenum, selenium, thallium, thorium, vanadium and uranium.
To rephrase the post you quoted: what does coal fly ash have to do with chemtrails?

link   
a reply to: Bilk22

I don't know the author, and therefore have no opinion of him.

I can only give an opinion on the paper, which seems to be a rambling description of someone taking air samples. It does not appear to be peer-reviewed, scientific, evidence, published in a scientific journal.... which is what the headline says.

link   
a reply to: shaneslaughta

Yes they do. They like to burn everything.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I don't dispute he found nasty stuff. I'm disputing that it's science, evidence, published, reviewed, related to chemtrails in any way...

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Sure seems credible, but I will reserve judgment until I have completed reviewing the material presented in the study and any of the pertinent information found in the videos that were included.

I happen to agree with you though that whatever they are they are not normal.

S&F for your effort. By the way the link you provided was just fine, not sure what that other member was trying to say.
edit on 8-17-2015 by searcherfortruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-17-2015 by searcherfortruth because: (no reason given)

link   

I'd say he seems to have a prestigious education. I received scholarship offers from both of those fine institutions. I chose A&M to study Aerospace engineering due to it being my top interest, but I had the offer for a full-ride 4 year scholarship in Geophysical Engineering as well.

link   

originally posted by: Bilk22

I don't see any:

1 - Science

2 - Research

3 - Peer Review

I did read the paper. The presumptive item in the abstract (They are spraying with air tankers) was the first indication something was wrong. I didn't see anything to support that. I saw evidence that the coal byproducts are pervasive in our environment. It's interesting how people are running with it.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: emsed1

I don't dispute he found nasty stuff. I'm disputing that it's science, evidence, published, reviewed, related to chemtrails in any way...

No disputing with him as he is one who knows a chemtrail when he sees one, yet won't say how he knows they are there just by looking at them.

But yes your right it isn't science to find coal ash in the air. It's well known to anyone who looks.

www.coalashfacts.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
And for those who want to learn more about coal ash and what it is being used for can see it here...

www.acaa-usa.org...

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

Expected you here shortly

edit on 90747Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join