It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea threatens imminent strikes against South, warns US

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
those US-South Korea military drills near NK really get them riled up, then being accused of landmines passed the DBZ adds to more tension. Leaving countries alone is just not what the "good guys" like to do, always piss someone off and then play victim, leave NK alone.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
What , again? like the 2344th time. Geez , some things never change.NK should develop a new routine. Was funny , now just boring as ______(you fill in the blank)

edit on 15-8-2015 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Eagleyedobserver

Same threats, over and over beyond the Korean War of the 50's...

In the 1960's, 1970's, 1980's, 1990's, 2000's (new millenium), and the last 5 years...theyve always threatened...they never have acted...and they never will.

I assure you, a lot of us read the daily papers and watched news in those decades and said the same as you..."Uh oh...! This time they mean business!". They don't.

It's what they do...no worries.
edit on 15-8-2015 by mysterioustranger because: rfrnc

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Now North Korea threatens attack on US Mainland (But hey they did the same thing in 2013. Probably barking again as others mentioned. I think SK is more likely to start something)

www.cnn.com...

and excuse me for linking CNN!
edit on 15-8-2015 by Eagleyedobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622

No no, his dad invented the hamburger..genius

As for the story..meh happens on a weekly or at least monthly basis..the theats that is.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Somebody needs to tell North Korea when you make threats a daily basis for 50 years, nobody takes you serious anymore. Russia is starting to get this way as well.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   

The source needs to learn the meaning of the word 'imminent'

From the table of Kim Jung un...

'We might not attack the south today, or tomorrow, or in the next decade or even in the next century, but we will attack. How's that sound general?'

It sounds vague, your eminence, but-'

*click- BOOM*

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I don't know man the past ten years hasn't been a good time for dictators I wonder if Kim is waiting for the day his head rolls from the angry mobs.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

I don't know man the past ten years hasn't been a good time for dictators I wonder if Kim is waiting for the day his head rolls from the angry mobs.

I agree-Lil kims biggest threat could come from the inside rather from the west.

But IF that was to happen, what comes next? does the next regime open their arms or continues to hug itself?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Kim might just be feeling the itch. He's getting older, governing a country with the power of a pharoh/god-king must get old when you have to import bootleg movies from China.

He has nothing to lose with a war...just like with any country, it's the common people who do. Obviously he considers himself above the standard humans drawing our cartoons in the west. Cannon fodder. Maybe he decided, "why not?"

His country will end up being rebuilt by the West at their expense. He's rich, as long as he escapes, he'll be okay. Just ask Pinochet.

It's not if...it's when.

Now is as good a time as any.

The US needs a new war to fuel the military-industrial complex anyway and fight through North Korea.

If it happens there is nothing any of us can do. Money and guns and bombs make the world go round.

China's economy is hurting as well...THAT is the big elephant. War is business.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Now would be the perfect time for North Korea to attack.

The US would retaliate with harsh language and very angry speeches.

Someone might even use a swear.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

To be fair Russia is flexing it's bully arm quite a bit these days... Ukraine.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Another day another threat from north korea. Somebody needs to take that spoiled little child to the woodshed.

Seriously he needs a good spanking.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I f yall really want to piss him off let me go to the border and call out round boy. Afte rhours of insulting hi smother his father and ancestors hell be so angry hell either shoot and break the treeaty or he will start executing soldiers to relive his anger.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

Now would be the perfect time for North Korea to attack.

The US would retaliate with harsh language and very angry speeches.

Someone might even use a swear.

do you even US war history

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Considering the incident with the mines, I really wish someone would just call North Korea on their BS already. Grow a pair, hit them back and deal with whatever happens. If there was any logic in the world, Japan would've already hammered them into the dirt for kidnapping Japanese citizens.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Ol' round-boy has no-one to shoot his weapons - he keeps killing all his top advisers every time they call him a stupid fat idiot.

That's okay he will do it himself...

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
This isn't really a laughing matter. The sooner that north korean fat bitch drops dead, the better.
Has anyone here had 1 minute of life under a dictatorship ? hunger, constant police surveillance, neighbors ratting each other out for a slice of bread....literally, no medicine, no medical care, no food stocks, nothing, except for those with connections.Anything that is available is aranged on nice shelves , arrange row of fake fruits, everything is staged for the cameras and national tv and newspapers, for the propaganda when el fatboy is visiting, after that it's back to normal starvation. Everyone in north korea would be 100 times better off if he died tomorrow.
edit on 15-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Choice777

dude that sounds a lot like life in the usa.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

dude the govt should hire both of us to taunt him. well play a game who can hurt his feelings to the level of him getting teary eyed faster. it woukd be close match. who do the members of ats feel woukd win in a smack talking contest to make Kim cry? yuppa or bassplyr. I'd know we'd make a great team. maybe see if we could get bedlam to coach us on the best ways to clown Kim jong.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join