It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible link between Ursa major, Betty Hill map and OMG particle ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Hi. I was looking at various things about particles and their masses and stuff on wikipedia and this came up.
en.wikipedia.org...
With this at the end on the article.
''More recent studies using the Telescope Array have suggested a source for the particles within a 20-degree "warm spot" in the direction of the constellation Ursa Major.''
Also an article on this type of particle and it being plotted to Ursa major
www.quantamagazine.org...

So i'm thinking maybe theres some et civilization giving off these rays of particle. So i google it and i find the second result below. Where a guy talks about a website he was reading where someone was talking about a somewhat known abductee called ''Kay Wilson''. This guy said he was contacted by a gray and that he was told that his home planet is in the Ursa major, more exactly big dipper, 4 th planet of one of the starts.
www.hillwilsonstarmap.net...
So in the link above on the info about Kay Wilson and also the author of the above page goes on to make a parallel between the 4th planet in the big dipper and the Betty Hill map.

Has anyone have new info of et from Ursa major ?
Betty Hill map or not..there seem to be a link between these ultra high energy rays about Ursa major and some topics here on ats about greys from Ursa major ?
If we are to believe et are here and visiting, given the sheer size of the universe and sheer size of ufo cases, then they could be real and then they must be coming from somewhere...so that means we might stumble upon traces of their technology like these energy ray bursts.
edit on 12-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

Edit: So apparently the home world might be 61 Ursa Major
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Abductees were a big thing in the last few decades with many (sort of) convincing stories... In recent times it seems this phenomenon has slowed down which is especially strange in this age If Internet and communication..
I think if we want answers we will find them in a micro scale not up In the stars.. if anyone cares to do a bit of studying and research . The old saying as above so below rings so true..

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Seems 61 Ursa major has been used in a few plots.
en.wikipedia.org...

a reply to: Misterlondon

So what do you think about the other stuff in the OP ?
The idea that they might match...the 2 cases ? One guy's story seems to match the Betty hill map.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Choice777

Good post, for sure gets the mind thinking. I'll be sure to read up on this when I get more time.

S&F

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   

The benefit to truth and understanding are tremendous when One actually takes the time to verify the information they are accepting.

The view in question does not contain an instance of the Hill template. There is one and only one correct view, and it places Zeta(2) Reticuli as the host star.

Give it some more days; I'm compiling a mountain f data supporting this theory.

edit on 12-8-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Misterlondon
Abductees were a big thing in the last few decades with many (sort of) convincing stories... In recent times it seems this phenomenon has slowed down which is especially strange in this age If Internet and communication..
I think if we want answers we will find them in a micro scale not up In the stars.. if anyone cares to do a bit of studying and research . The old saying as above so below rings so true..

quite possible that abductions decrease. you can imagine their mission (genetic experiments or whatever) will obviously not last forever.
after 6 decades they may have accomplished what they wanted.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418

The view in question does not contain an instance of the Hill template. There is one and only one correct view, and it places Zeta(2) Reticuli as the host star.

Are you saying that it couldn't possibly be 61 Ursa major ?
edit on 13-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:42 AM
link   

You think an alien civilization is creating this?

The sources of these ultra high energy cosmic rays have been theorised to be from super massive black holes at the centre of a galaxy.

edit on 13/8/15 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

And i am theorizing that they might be some beacon or industrial by product or some signal leakage from some civilization...if life can arise here given our stars composition, then it can arise somewhere else in this gigantic universe.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Choice777

Are you saying that it couldn't possibly be 61 Ursa major ?

Yes...that is exactly what I'm saying...

If you construct a 3D model of the almost 3000 stars within 100ly of Sol (Earth) you will quickly see that the Bear does not hold a solution for the Hill template.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

a reply to: Chadwickus

And i am theorizing that they might be some beacon or industrial by product or some signal leakage from some civilization...if life can arise here given our stars composition, then it can arise somewhere else in this gigantic universe.

A civilization that can do something like that would have to be quite advanced...the probabilities for that level of advancement is very, very small. That's based on the number of stars of an appropriate age...(3+ billion years, and still "main sequence")

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

Actually there are 14.600 stars within 100 ly.
Also you dont address the fact that this guy here made the correlation between the message that guy received and the map.

''A civilization that can do something like that would have to be quite advanced. ''

And how did you calculate this ?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

What did you use as a source for this?

The Hipparcos catalog has 117,000+ stars, only around 59904 stars are within 100ly (33 parsec). Most of these are "M" class stars...not well suited for advanced life. There are about 23,444 stars of class "F", "G", or "K" that are main-sequence. These values include all stars that meet criteria, age is not considered. IF we include age the list is 360 stars.

There is, however, an issue with the dataset; in that not all stars have a published age, and in many cases where age is not specified...it is not currently known.

My source is the Hipparcos dataset. Also, the only other authoritative dataset that should be used here would be 2MASS (2 micron all sky survey), and that dataset is to large to be handled by commercial database tools (it's over 150GB)...I have it, but not installed...

Also you dont address the fact that this guy here made the correlation between the message that guy received and the map.

No I didn't...I used the drawing provided at the source showing the stars and how they related to the Hill template...they do not match...not even close!

When I did this comparison...I used a 3D model of the nearest stars (within 100 ly). I moved my point of view to a location that should show the relation to the Hill Template, and, as I said; no match. That location is a short distance from Sol...looking in the direction of the Bear...and first target star...

''A civilization that can do something like that would have to be quite advanced. ''

That is based on the number of suitable stars, and their ages...Only a relatively small percentage of stars that are of class "F", "G", or "K", and over 3 billion years of age are used, all others are not. Did you know that 61UMa is estimated to be 900 million years old?

Using the Hipparcos dataset this is a list of 360 stars...not very many, and doesn't include the state of development...only existence.

edit on 13-8-2015 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   

What did you use as a source for this?

There was a link to a nasa q&a and that page now has a different structure so i'm not going to search 1000 q&as for a single link. Better yet i'll use your 60.000 number. cool.

No I didn't...I used the drawing provided at the source showing the stars and how they related to the Hill template...they do not match...not even close!

When I did this comparison...I used a 3D model of the nearest stars (within 100 ly). I moved my point of view to a location that should show the relation to the Hill Template, and, as I said; no match. That location is a short distance from Sol...looking in the direction of the Bear...and first target star...

Ok, whats the 3d program name ? And which is this ''drawing provided at the source'' ? I'm talking of the Betty hill map drawing. Which one are you talking about ?

That is based on the number of suitable stars, and their ages...Only a relatively small percentage of stars that are of class "F", "G", or "K", and over 3 billion years of age are used, all others are not. Did you know that 61UMa is estimated to be 900 million years old?

Using the Hipparcos dataset this is a list of 360 stars...not very many, and doesn't include the state of development...only existence.
Still that doesn't mean you know what a single civilization will have as their tech level. it takes one single civilization to emit all the rays. Don't see how you can prove 1 doesn't suffice. if they have such tech, then they'e capable or spreading around Ursa major and thus be the source off all the rays within that region.

Now, i dont see why you're separating stars into classes. The betty hill star map didn't separate stars into classes. it was just a star view from a certain angle. So which 3d program are you using ? Cause if we need to find a match for the betty hill map, then we should use all available stars.
edit on 14-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Something cool right here.

stars.chromeexperiments.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

So on the page above a guy talks about a guy called Erik and his communication with a gray alien :
-------------
'' Erik’s conversation with a Grey is as follows:

"We go on the deck. I ask him, 'Are you from the Pleiades?' The Being adamantly replies, 'No.' I ask him where he is from. We look in the sky to see the Big Dipper. He says, 'See the Ursa Major?' I reply “Yes”. The Being then tells me, 'The star cluster to the right and below. The one with the triangle to the left and the little stars in between...we're from that one. “The fourth planet from our sun." ''
-----------

He goes on to compare the Betty Hill star map and superimpose the info given by the alien to Erik onto the Betty Hill star map as seen here.

So i've found this program Celestia and managed to track down a few of the stars on the pic above and marked them and adjusted the view to see if it might match.

Now i'm not super sure how to tilt/zoom on this program, also given than the Betty Hill map is a map produced from memory under hypnosis..basically it's a pretty long shot...BUT
It does kinda seem to match.
So maybe It's all based around Ursa Major not the old match with Zeta Reticuli.
Plus now we've got these energy bursts from Ursa Major.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Ok, whats the 3d program name ? And which is this ''drawing provided at the source'' ? I'm talking of the Betty hill map drawing. Which one are you talking about ?

I'm sorry... the 3D modeling tool is Poser Pro, both an old version from 2009, and the latest (issues executing Python script...requires the older version).

And, yes, we are working with the original Hill template (drawing)

Still that doesn't mean you know what a single civilization will have as their tech level. it takes one single civilization to emit all the rays. Don't see how you can prove 1 doesn't suffice. if they have such tech, then they'e capable or spreading around Ursa major and thus be the source off all the rays within that region.

Well, firstly, "tech level" is kind of irrelevant, at first...you need to have a civilization before you can have technology...

Now, i dont see why you're separating stars into classes. The betty hill star map didn't separate stars into classes. it was just a star view from a certain angle. So which 3d program are you using ? Cause if we need to find a match for the betty hill map, then we should use all available stars.

We separate stars into classes so that we can know easier "which ones" CAN support the kind of life we are looking for. We also pay close attention to the star's age.

For instance; your 36UMa is a star that is likely far too young at present to support advanced life. At 1.2 Billion years of age, it is highly unlikely to have advanced or complex life yet...thus; no civilization. Although it is an "F" class star so it IS entirely probably that it will support the kind of life we want...someday. A similar condition exists for 61 UMa.

And, lets not worry too much about tech level yet...we need a civilization first. Besides, the power levels indicated in your OP actually indicate a "natural" source, as opposed to a manufactured one.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

So on the page above a guy talks about a guy called Erik and his communication with a gray alien :

How about we stick to verifiable data?

So i've found this program Celestia and managed to track down a few of the stars on the pic above and marked them and adjusted the view to see if it might match.

One of the problems is that the "view" in the original Hill map is not from Earth...and is actually a view from about 175 ly away...

Now i'm not super sure how to tilt/zoom on this program, also given than the Betty Hill map is a map produced from memory under hypnosis..basically it's a pretty long shot...BUT

So in your "kind of match", you managed to "match" 6 stars, unfortunately these are "convenient" stars. By that I mean "a star that happens to be in the correct position", with absolutely no regard to the stellar class or type, or age, or distance. All of these factors have been included in the Fish interpretation, as well as mine.

In the end this Ursa Major match doesn't work out because the stars are wrong. In just the first two stars looked at from Ursa Major we fail utterly to find a star capable of supporting any sort of civilization...do we really need to look at the others? It seems clear that the authors of the Ursa Major notion didn't include enough factors for their "map" to include a host star for their civilization.

Contrasted with the Hill map; where virtually all stars indicated (12) are capable of supporting said civilization(s).

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

I'm sorry... the 3D modeling tool is Poser Pro, both an old version from 2009, and the latest (issues executing Python script...requires the older version).

And, yes, we are working with the original Hill template (drawing)

Well, firstly, "tech level" is kind of irrelevant, at first...you need to have a civilization before you can have technology...

We separate stars into classes so that we can know easier "which ones" CAN support the kind of life we are looking for. We also pay close attention to the star's age.

For instance; your 36UMa is a star that is likely far too young at present to support advanced life. At 1.2 Billion years of age, it is highly unlikely to have advanced or complex life yet...thus; no civilization. Although it is an "F" class star so it IS entirely probably that it will support the kind of life we want...someday. A similar condition exists for 61 UMa.

And, lets not worry too much about tech level yet...we need a civilization first. Besides, the power levels indicated in your OP actually indicate a "natural" source, as opposed to a manufactured one.

i think using a 3d program is pointless. you don't have the precision to model stars light years apart.
Also this ''star splitting'' is pointless cause nobody said they evolved on that planet. they just said ''we're there''.
Don't care about one star being 300 mil years of 3 billion...it's a star, and we have a star map to go on. SO thats what i'm trying to match here. The aliens could have migrated or just use one f the stars as an outpost.
Again this 3d modeling and splitting stars is detracting attention as if you actually have any new info to base such speculation on.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   

How about we stick to verifiable data?

One of the problems is that the "view" in the original Hill map is not from Earth...and is actually a view from about 175 ly away...

So in your "kind of match", you managed to "match" 6 stars, unfortunately these are "convenient" stars. By that I mean "a star that happens to be in the correct position", with absolutely no regard to the stellar class or type, or age, or distance. All of these factors have been included in the Fish interpretation, as well as mine.

In the end this Ursa Major match doesn't work out because the stars are wrong. In just the first two stars looked at from Ursa Major we fail utterly to find a star capable of supporting any sort of civilization...do we really need to look at the others? It seems clear that the authors of the Ursa Major notion didn't include enough factors for their "map" to include a host star for their civilization.

Contrasted with the Hill map; where virtually all stars indicated (12) are capable of supporting said civilization(s).

Verifiable data ? Which is what ? You haven't got none.

And this picture, is that supposed to mean something ? A bunch of pretty line on something that doesn't originate from Betty hill, so it's worth 0.

======
'' One of the problems is that the "view" in the original Hill map is not from Earth...and is actually a view from about 175 ly away... '''
=====
You state that as fact. You don't know that, nobody does.
What we do know, and everyone else is THE story: she claims she was shown that map. And it's only logical that if someoen took her from earth to some ship somewhere in earth's orbit or near earth, and considering she's from earth THEN the only logical assumption is that she would be shown a map starting with earth. It's no point in showing her a map from the other side of the universe, it would be beyond stupid.
So in all probability she was shown a star map with earth a the nearest object, it's the smart thing to do.
Now my map is based on an actual astronomy program, not some 3d nonsense which cant be used to simulate such objects with any precision which isn't laughable cause you don't have the expertize or time or knowledge or spatial precision to place and adjust all these object within a proper grid.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join