It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Video Captured By Homeland Security Analyzed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
A previous thread for reference www.abovetopsecret.com...

LoL, party pooper

Thanks for the link Deny

I'm just curious to see how this report stacks up against posts in that thread.

Not so good. I'm seeing the word "bird" too much.
The source report rips that explanation to shreds.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: deadcalm

This particular sighting/case is in that 5% of ufo sightings which cannot be explained. As one who believes in life everywhere in the universe, some of which is visiting us, you cannot rule out it is possibly extraterrestrial.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This reminds me of the UFO they said could be "trash" in Denver. Trash HAHAHA

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091

I'm with you on that score. The evidence...much of it anecdotal and circumstantial, but not all, such as this footage...has just become too big to ignore frankly.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: sprockets2000

Thanks for posting that....never seen it before. And so the evidence continues to pile up.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: data5091

This particular sighting/case is in that 5% of ufo sightings which cannot be explained. As one who believes in life everywhere in the universe, some of which is visiting us, you cannot rule out it is possibly extraterrestrial.

I'm with you. 95% is probably whatever. 5% yes definately peaks the interest and something unexplainable. Probably extends to most out of the ordinary topics. But as you see when dealing with the 5% people will still not hesitate to dismiss it. Nice post

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadcalm
Utter tripe. This has been analysed by professionals with high tech equipment, and they don't know what it is. Whatever it is....it's most certainly NOT a bird.

Glides around in a circle, not even very fast. Doesn't make unusual turns or jumps. Even flaps occasionally. Lands in the water.

If the footage was taken with something other than an IR camera, it would be fairly obvious that this is a bird.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there. They say the source has been verified and we are to take their word on it. Who's to say it isn't just cgi. I'm not a big believer in the "trust me, I checked" camp.
edit on 12-8-2015 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

Utter tripe. This has been analysed by professionals with high tech equipment, and they don't know what it is. Whatever it is....it's most certainly NOT a bird.

Glides around in a circle, not even very fast. Doesn't make unusual turns or jumps. Even flaps occasionally. Lands in the water.

If the footage was taken with something other than an IR camera, it would be fairly obvious that this is a bird.

Everyone has an opinion, used various technologies including ir, specifically for the purpose of vacr (vehicle aircraft recognition) for several years. Wouldn't be anything I would have fired at, but wouldn't have classified it as a bird either. To each his own.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'd be highly skeptical of the fact it supposedly goes in and out of water without any displacement at all. Looks like cgi with a poor understanding of physics.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

You forgot splits in two. Tell me, what new breed of bird is this?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueMessiah

This one silly

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

This one silly

Yeah silly me.
*Now awaits photos of Cardinal separated in two*

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: In4ormant

This one silly

Yeah silly me.
*Now awaits photos of Cardinal separated in two*

I have no Photoshop skills. The website the report is on is sketchy. Who are these scientists? How was it verified? You don't have any alarm bells going off in this one?

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyblueworld

Looks like a bird.

Birds have heat signatures in infra-red.

According to the report, so does the object in the video.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

At first I thought some of the skeptics on here were just hard to please, which I am also hard to please. However, if you come on here saying this is a bird you are either trolling or just refuse to admit what your eyes are showing you. No idea what this is, but I know what it is not and that is a bird. As for people claiming its being circled and not really accelerating, that is also absurd

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

This is the source link for the detailed findings of the report on this sighting. Pay special attention to the executive summary findings which if this works will come up first. In summary it said no planes or aircraft or bird has the capability that this object showed. This refers to its speed in the water which was greater than 90mph and it didn't slow down while under water. Further it had no navigational lights and was able to split into two. NO drones either have this capability.

This link comes up "File is damaged and can not be repaired" ? Very odd!

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
a reply to: fockewulf190
It's most likely a burst weather balloon , its proximity to the airport would give them good reason to keep an eye on it.

Not trash but insects.

edit on 13-8-2015 by gortex because: edit to add

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:53 AM
link   

You can't say things like that on here, wheres your proof, video evidence, document evidence, I want a snapchat pic next to an extraterrestrial e.c.t

What I like about this video is nothing can be ruled out, no one can prove nor disprove this one being extraterrestrial in origin.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: fockewulf190
It's most likely a burst weather balloon , its proximity to the airport would give them good reason to keep an eye on it.

Not trash but insects.

It's most likely not a weather balloon considering it submerges into water and then emerges again at a better rate of speed.

So...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join