It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threads lately

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Oh, did I forget to mention the apocalyptic earthquakes? Can't leave them out ...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Wow, I guess I've got some catching up to do then. Hopefully, if the world does go to hell in the proverbial hand basket in September, we'll at least be killed by something epic. It would really suck to die of mediocre causes. Apocalyptic earthquakes would work nicely for that.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Unless you are wearing flame retardant material of any kind I suspect they are all equally flammable, but hey if you are going to go up in flames, cotton and silk are so much more comfortable!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It's the devil I tell ya....satanic voodoo spells attaching to us like a bad STD. Or at least that's the rumor in the assisted living apts my mother lives in.

Humor.....yeah, your'e funny

edit on 10-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

As for choices on how to go, I want to be holding hands with my love while we sink to the bottom of the sea, so when we ascend it will be together.

PS. In silk pajamas!
edit on 10-8-2015 by soulpowertothendegree because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
A lot of the threads lately have been kind of sucking IMO.

Here's an idea. And... oh, I don't know, maybe it's just too extreme or outright crazy to work... but at least it's an idea.

Instead of making a thread about threads that suck, make a thread that doesn't suck.

Or is that too logical?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Yea that's why I learned to swim
, screw drowning as a way to go.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: tigertatzen
CERN is at it again? Oh and I'm still looking for a specific date in September...easier to plan my life if I know when it's going to end. See...we can all just discuss the interesting bits on this thread, keep it on the DL so no haters recognize what's happening...yes? No? Maybe so?

[Verse One: Ghostface Killah]
The only man a ho wait for
Is the sky-blue Bally kid, in '83 rocked Tale Lords
My Memorex performed tape decks, my own phone sex
Watch out for Haiti ######s, I heard they throw hex
Yo, Wu whole platoon is filled with raccoons

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DAZ21

You won't be swimming anywhere if there is an apocalyptic flood, I know how to swim, in fact I was a certified lifeguard in my younger version, but if I need to go, the comfort of water and holding the hand of my loved one would be the best way to ensure we go at the same time, holding each other.

I suspect you would prefer to be eaten for food by cannibalistic zombies? Knock yourself out, I will take my way any day.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Wow, I guess I've got some catching up to do then. Hopefully, if the world does go to hell in the proverbial hand basket in September, we'll at least be killed by something epic. It would really suck to die of mediocre causes. Apocalyptic earthquakes would work nicely for that.

My birthday is in September.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAZ21

Yea that's why I learned to swim
, screw drowning as a way to go.

You could try to drown screwing? Sort an auto-erotic asphyxiation under water type thing?

Hmmm, maybe that was a bit too R-rated ...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Oh my God, I think you might have just started a new craze...

It's the latest and greatest in auto-erotic asphyxiation technology - drown screwing.
edit on 10-8-2015 by DAZ21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

That is an awesome idea, simple yet so...simple. It may be to logical. Imagination is hard to come by sometimes and many avoid creating threads for fear of being ridiculed. I try to avoid current events and focus on spiritual ideas, but those get flamed and misunderstood and I even lose my ability to convey the message I wanted.

Sometimes, I start to write an OP with one thing in mind and before I know it I am all over the place. My OCD kicks in and I start worrying about spelling and proper grammar and context and content, I don't know, logic escapes me sometimes, like right now I am doing something incredibly time consuming on an idea for a thread and all I can think is ....what I am doing is a waste of time....but then I say to heck with it and eventually I will post it.

Expectations are hard to control, but I do remind myself that there are going to be those that simply just don't get it.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

A hundred points to tigertatzen!

I totally agree with you. I have held my tongue more often than not simply to avoid that!

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

a reply to: r0xor

People are tired of trying to discuss subjects of interest, only to be ridiculed and beaten down....easier to just stay off the forums, or find a more friendly place to hang out. The internet is a nasty, hateful place these days.

Am I being overly nasty to people?

I didn't think I was, I make jokes and post memes, and i give stars and flags. Sometimes I give advice, etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

That is a bit graphic even for you, but things don't work that way underwater, and the journey my love and I are on does not require sex for the spiritual bind we have.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I frikking < . 3 you guys,

But, if I were to try to post a < and a 3 without the period in the middle, my post would come up blank.

If you think I am joking, go ahead and try it. See my next post.

*waves magic wand*

edit on 8/10/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

link   
Not seen many decent rocks on mars recently.
Anyone seen arkan?.
So glad for Jade though she is a breath of fresh air her threads are awesome.
Wait till next year it is going to be insane with the election.

link   

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I think I am personally safe from flames on the internet (today, at least)...I don't see any fire in my future unless I accidentally stumble into a church somehow
You are so right though...wearing all cotton today, for extra comfort! I'll keep a bottle of water handy though, just in case.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join