It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Werewolf terrorizes city in Brazil (and someone took a pic of it.)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reallyfolks
a reply to: Ghost147

What do those legs cost?

You can make really simple ones for under $20. But the one's from Weta are something like $300-$600. More advanced home-made ones can be made for $100 if you have the tools for the job.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:29 AM
link   
If it's been reported to happen multiple times, I'd find it odd that a person would keep doing the prank and risk getting arrested or shot. People are going to get hyped up about it and start loading their guns.

edit on 10-8-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hidinout
All I have to say is no human could make their legs work like that! What the hell is that.

Sure they can with a little "industrial Light and Magic"..

Have you never seen the British "predator", hoax video on YouTube.

That was awesome and even fooled the cops for a short time. He dressed as the Predator alien, with leg extensions that made his legs look just like this and walked throughout some British suburbs, prompting a little panic from the locals.

Was a riot to watch..!!

If I remember correctly, the guy did the hoax in protest of the instalment of 24/7 surveillance cameras to London and surrounding areas and he wanted to see how long it would take big brother to respond to an alien walking the streets of London.

As a matter of fact, this could actually just be a still frame taken from that very video or a copycat hoax.

I'll see if I can track the original video down.
edit on 10-8-2015 by BobaFettish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   

What I see is a man with artificial legs possibly running blades, with tailcoat and sports cap. The position in which this man was pictured is too perfect, like it was staged. That doesn`t necessarily mean it was though.
edit on 10-8-2015 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So, let me get this straight. In an age where most cameras can take pictures at IMAX resolution, this is the best pic? the biggest available and clearest image.? the ONLY image?

these hoaxers need to up their game

Man alive

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:31 AM
link   

edit on 10-8-2015 by jimmybob because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Op3nM1nd3d

What I see is a man with artificial legs possibly running blades, with tailcoat and sports cap. The position in which this man was pictured is too perfect, like it was staged. That doesn`t necessarily mean it was though.

Yes it does. It def means its staged.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
If it's been reported to happen multiple times, I'd find it odd that a person would keep doing the prank and risk getting arrested or shot. People are going to get hyped up about it and start loading their guns.

people are stupid. Surely you realise this

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Looks to me, like it could be a guy running through a puddle/slightly flooded gutter.Maybe witha laptop type shoulderbag. The abnormal part of his legs being the shadow cast from lights behind him, making him appear footless if in ankle deep in water. As he is in front of the gates, you can see in the second picture there is a driveway there, slightly discoloured where dirt/water gathers.This seems to be where the line between road and gutter becomes blurry in the first pic, to me that looks like it could be from water/reflection.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

It's ilegal to carry weapons in Brazils. Whomever, costumes like that can cost thousands of dollars here. So we have a check-mate here.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

His hind legs look too large in comparison to his size. I would expect a creature with hind legs that large to be bigger. The upper body does look like a werewolf though.. including the snout like face.

OP, is that area of Brazil very rural?

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

pics are shot from different angles and location of the area.

they look to be the same place to me.

I wouldn't say it's a werewolf though.
edit on 10-8-2015 by kreator666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-8-2015 by kreator666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The Google pic of that location could be out of date with what is there, so that's not surprising.

It is a really well done hoax if that is what it is. The top looks bare.. you can see strong muscles.. a tail.. a snout, etc. Cleverly done. : )

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
Looks like Oscar Pistorius on a jog.

The two pics look to be of different areas as the buildings don't seem to match in my opinion.

It's the same exact building with two windows on the right,
then to the left the fence, then to the left the corner building.

How could you say it doesn't look like the same location?

Rebel 5

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: troyof69
It appears to me, that this werewolf is wearing a suit coat with tails. Maybe I'm seeing shadows, but it really looks like tails on a suit jacket. The pics are of the same two buildings, one is still under construction in the daytime pic.

Interesting observation, it looked more like a tail.

Now a werewolf in suit coat with tails, that would
definitely be something to see.

Rebel 5

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

His hind legs look too large in comparison to his size. I would expect a creature with hind legs that large to be bigger. The upper body does look like a werewolf though.. including the snout like face.

OP, is that area of Brazil very rural?

Yep, it's a very rural country. Most big cities are on it's coast. The picture was taken on the center-east region of the country, which is a very rural area (and there are wolfs in the region
).

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

Yes yes.

Camera and video encoding anomalies. I've got a youtube video popping out frequently showing disturbing anomalies and the cover image is a girl with feet like the werewolf's.

So - no biggy there.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Hidinout

Mmmhhmmm, i work with this stuff, computer 3D renderings and CGI. The pose is ridiculously exaggerated. Like a 3D model, or an action figure... It would have been more believable in a standing pose, not some exaggerated walk pose...
Why not have it's head turned directly at the viewer's direction too for added exaggeration...

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

I looked it up online and it looks like the Maned Wolf is native to Brazil.

The hind legs actually look very skinny and large..

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist
a reply to: Frocharocha

I looked it up online and it looks like the Maned Wolf is native to Brazil.

The hind legs actually look very skinny and large..

Yes, they are pretty tall. But are kinda rare because they are a species in ectinction.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join