It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! Passing on a message to God

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
I have always felt that our deceased relatives become spirits and these live on even after the death of our bodies. And I recently found it to be very true and very, very dangerous. I had contact with my deceased grandfather for several days some days ago. He told me that spirits in this alternative dimension (what some may call the ‘skies’ or ‘heaven’) live in houses, there is food in abundance and they’re flying wherever they want in the world.
In fact, the reason I’m telling you all this is because I want you to help me. My grandfather used to help me a lot in getting information about some terrible criminals from my previous reincarnation who haven’t been punished. But then suddenly someone in the sky didn’t like that at all and, based on the info I have – from Ouija boards, dreams, intuition, a psychic, who told me about this directly – I am now absolutely certain that several people entered the house of my grandfather in this alternative dimension on 30 July 2015 and killed or hurt him and left him helpless and locked in there. I want someone to help me reach out to God, so I can pass on a message that my grandfather is not Ok so that God can restore his life and health (not literally of course, but in that other dimension where the dead reside). The aim is that my grandfather opens his eyes and says who were those evil spirits that hurt him. And so that the evildoers can get punished.
So long story short, I wanted to ask you all to please light a candle at the resting place of any deceased relatives you have and maybe leave a note there with my grandfather’s name and date of birth (saying that he was murdered/hurt/tortured in his house in that other world on 30 July, 2015.
I know it’s a lot to ask, but I feel guilty about being the cause for his suffering. Maybe it will work out. Thank you.
p.s. If you want to help me, I will publish the name and age of birth of my grandfather.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Pat8728323

Gods not here right now, please leave a message after the tone and he will maybe get back to you in another millennia or two.

Sorry, but I find your post to be very questionable. If you are in fact sincere then I apologize for my sarcasm.
In that case you might want to ask someone else to contact God for you as I'm sure I am the furthest person from his ear.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
i,m sorry but i,m not even going to apologize,i lost my father and getting Ouija boards, dreams, intuition, a psychic and whatever else is garbage,if he,s trying to contact me then hes taking his time since he died 16 years ago and never had a whisper.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I am sry to hear your Grandfather died. But be aware of the fact that everything else is IN YOUR MIND.

A person who truly travels the worlds would probably give you these basic hints:
God is not a person with a mind like ours. Having a mind means a certain kind of limitation. God is limitless, all pervading and omnipresent. If you believe yourself to be the doer you just create even more imprints and come again and again.
Moreover I suggest you ponder about what "soul" and "identity" means to you. My experience is that I am a limitless and non-defining being that can not be defined by my thoughts, my preferences and my desires. It is an illusion to believe one can't exist without that. After you die a persons personality dissolves into this beingness that is not aware of its existence. At least this what I believe happens when a person dies. We are here because of our cravings for pleasure/excitement/entertainment....the subject doesn't matter; may it be spiritual or worldly attachements.

If you are experience these things yourself your question becomes meaningless. There is no doer....

I feel compassionate about you and hope that some of the things I've mentioned will help you.

Love and Peace,
Markus

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
*PRACTICAL* Solution for you my friend

Go to a Church that has prayer candles you can light. Catholic cathedrals usually have them, but any church that has the opportunity for you to light a candle will do.

Light said candle, sit nearby and tell this story to God. It can be out loud if nobody around, or you can say it in your mind - God will hear either way. Just ask him to help is all that matters.

Prayer candles are an ancient way to seek contact and help with God. It will be far more effective than asking random people off ATS who may or may not actually do what they say they are going to for you.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'll pass on your message. I have an 11 o'clock tee time with him tomorrow

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Poor thing. GOD is within you, all you need do is think and our CREATOR is there. Now, I not sure if you are seeing your grandfather or not, as he is more than likely existing in a realm of LOVE. There is no revenge there and he certainly wouldn't be looking for justice. Those ideas are man made, I would guess they have to be a component of how you feel. Ask your Grandfather to meet you in your dreams, and, when you get to a grandfather that isn't seeking justice, that the right one for you to meet with, send the others away..a reply to: Pat8728323

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I feel like this is just a test to see how gullible people are no offense OP

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
Poor thing. GOD is within you, all you need do is think and our CREATOR is there. Now, I not sure if you are seeing your grandfather or not, as he is more than likely existing in a realm of LOVE. There is no revenge there and he certainly wouldn't be looking for justice. Those ideas are man made, I would guess they have to be a component of how you feel. Ask your Grandfather to meet you in your dreams, and, when you get to a grandfather that isn't seeking justice, that the right one for you to meet with, send the others away..a reply to: Pat8728323

people say never answer on religion posts cause it just causes a world of argument and this post i now see why.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pat8728323
I am now absolutely certain that several people entered the house of my grandfather in this alternative dimension on 30 July 2015 and killed or hurt him and left him helpless and locked in there. I want someone to help me reach out to God, so I can pass on a message that my grandfather is not Ok

Do not worry, I sent my invisible pink unicorns and they kicked the crap out of the demons who hurt your grandfather and he is now free and fine. They will also keep a eye on him, so there is no need to worry any more.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce i really did think i believed in some crazy sh*t but this has took it to a whole new other level.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Pat8728323
I am now absolutely certain that several people entered the house of my grandfather in this alternative dimension on 30 July 2015 and killed or hurt him and left him helpless and locked in there. I want someone to help me reach out to God, so I can pass on a message that my grandfather is not Ok

Do not worry, I sent my invisible pink unicorns and they kicked the crap out of the demons who hurt your grandfather and he is now free and fine. They will also keep a eye on him, so there is no need to worry any more.

I feel more sorry for you, and so will the OP when he reads your callous mocking reply. I don't need to even ask the OP if they have compassion and empathy for others, as that is easily seen. You however have none, and will receive none when your time comes. And you need it much more than you know.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Prayer.

God does listen.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   

people say never answer on religion posts cause it just causes a world of argument and this post i now see why.
a reply to: sparky31

How so?

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   

I find the idea that God would NOT already be fully cognizant of your grandfathers fate, to be suspect.

You can simply speak directly to God. It's called prayer. No need for any particular procedure or magical incantation. Just talk to God. God had the capability to know your mind. If He doesn't, then He wouldn't actually be God.

Don't trust some intermediary to get your message through.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Well yeah okay, I don't think so!
Only one medium to God that I know of and guess what?
It ain't me.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Randy, where in the world do go you get a background like that?? That is awesome....

a reply to: randyvs

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   

I'm sure I am the furthest person from his ear.
a reply to: ShadowLink
No being is farthest from HIS EAR. No being is closer to HIS EAR than YOU, no matter what.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Surely there's a heavenly helpline for all enquiries?

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown
Randy, where in the world do go you get a background like that?? That is awesome....

a reply to: randyvs

I'm not real sure of your meaning?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join