It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help! Passing on a message to God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Oh, sorry. I was speaking of the skull background design.

a reply to: randyvs

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

This is the thruth and only the truth. And someone here said that this is a test for me. But think about it - this is also a test for you and for everyone else here because as you said God sees everything and He will see that you mocked me instead of helping me. God will understand that you refused to help a very good human being like my grandfather and probably automatically stopped restoring his life and his health. You need to make a choice to be good or bad, to help a man who was tortured or killed or to not help and in this way become an accomplice in this crime and eventually be punished about that.
So, once again, pleace help me restore the life and health of my grandfather.
This time I will put his name and birth date and will give some more info. His name is Ivancho Georgiev Elenkin born Jan/28/1927. He's killed or tortured in that other dimension by bad spirits who must be punished.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 12:18 PM
link   
I tried going to church and praying but it did not help

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Prayer.

God does listen.

Prayer "sometimes" stumbles across the energies required to find answers, but ultimately does it by accident nearly every time.

The other 99% of the time it is ignored, because God, as you call it, has never existed in the form you believe.

Of course you would rather go with the 99.99% likelihood that "mysterious ways" covers just about everything.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut
a reply to: Pat8728323

I find the idea that God would NOT already be fully cognizant of your grandfathers fate, to be suspect.

You can simply speak directly to God. It's called prayer. No need for any particular procedure or magical incantation. Just talk to God. God had the capability to know your mind. If He doesn't, then He wouldn't actually be God.

Don't trust some intermediary to get your message through.

Are you serious ??

Prayer IS an intermediary, whether you like it or not.

You will not, and cannot talk to this thing you have been told exists, and how do I know this ??

I have gone looking and seen that a great many things exist that are FAR greater and more complex than any of you can believe, and they use this God story to cover all of it up.

Noone wants to expose the actual truth cause it is really so bizarre they know most people would die immediately, but this is no longer an excuse we can stomach.

Prepare for you "revelation" to be the largest betrayal this Solar System and perhaps the entire Universe has ever seen.

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

He likes your Pharaoh Terminator, as do I !!

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ParasuvO

originally posted by: chr0naut

I find the idea that God would NOT already be fully cognizant of your grandfathers fate, to be suspect.

You can simply speak directly to God. It's called prayer. No need for any particular procedure or magical incantation. Just talk to God. God had the capability to know your mind. If He doesn't, then He wouldn't actually be God.

Don't trust some intermediary to get your message through.

Are you serious ??

Prayer IS an intermediary, whether you like it or not.

You will not, and cannot talk to this thing you have been told exists, and how do I know this ??

I have gone looking and seen that a great many things exist that are FAR greater and more complex than any of you can believe, and they use this God story to cover all of it up.

Noone wants to expose the actual truth cause it is really so bizarre they know most people would die immediately, but this is no longer an excuse we can stomach.

Prepare for you "revelation" to be the largest betrayal this Solar System and perhaps the entire Universe has ever seen.

Prayer is direct communication from a person, straight to God. It is a verb, an action, a thing that we do, not a thing we make. Prayer is not a noun. Nor is it a person.

That is also why God did not make sin. Sin is not an object, like a rock or a car, it is an action that we (not God) do. People like to justify away their sinfulness by implying that they were made that way, or that God 'made' sin but it is just avoidance of the truth about themselves.

The Judaeo-Christian concept of God is that He is the source and reason for the existence of everything else, spiritual, intellectual and material. So there cannot be anything "greater or more complex" as you have suggested.

edit on 9/8/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pat8728323
I tried going to church and praying but it did not help

God has heard you. Be patient and look for the inventive ways that God answers. I have found that you can never second guess such a supreme intellect.

edit on 9/8/2015 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

He will see that you mocked me instead of helping me.

I didn't mock you.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Hello,

You can not intentionally break God's commandments and then turn around and ask God for help without first stopping with breaking his laws and then repent for those sins you committed. Afterwards God might listen to your prayers but as long as you intentionally break his laws, he will ignore you and refuse to hear your prayers. So you have to get your personal life in order if you want God's help. Read the bible it tells you all about this.

Second - Practicing and participating in occult practices will most of the time attract evil entities. Some bring torment while others torture and kill. You personally are living a very dangerous life. I would suggest you immediately stop trying to talk to the dead.

If your grandfather was killed by a human there is no way spiritual proof (by your grandfather telling you who killed him) will you get any type of revenge and I caution you to not listen to the spirits. Often they come in disguise and fool us that they are someone that they are not. To trap us, get us to do their bidding, torment, possession, suicide...... just to name a few.

If you believe in God and I believe you do then remember this bible verse:

Romans 12:19 - "Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. "

Deuteronomy 32:35 - "It is mine to avenge; I will repay. In due time their foot will slip; their day of disaster is near and their doom rushes upon them."

If you want revenge for your grandfather's murder........then forgive these people and put it in God's hand.

I use to believe in getting revenge and all it did was get me deeper into trouble.

Rethink your strategy and let God handle this.

May God bless you and your family.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   

sorry but this is absurd. im sorry for the loss of your grandfather i know how it feels me and my grandfather were really close so i know its hard. but when you die you go 1 of 2 places heaven or hell there is no in between if you're in hell theys no way out if your in heaven you wouldnt want to leave!

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   

This is all bizarre. Spirits killing other spirits. And wishing to ask god about it - whereas the god you sound like you subscribe to has no dogma that this situation is possible.

I believe your grandfather moved on you must accept it. And cherish the time he did spend for you - perhaps he thought you were finally ready to make it on your own. He was likely proud before he left.

Unless you believe in all honesty that when someone dies they go to another dimension where they are alive there just like you are alive here. And that by simple design there is absolutely nothing you could do about it because you cannot access that realm. So there would be no reason to feel guilty.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I don't know what to say other than this. I don't care who it is, pope, preacher, priest, whatever. I don't think there is anyone who would have any better relationship with God than anyone else. If you truely want to do it, do it yourself. Plus you don't have to worry about someone making their own interpretation of the response. My opinion and some will disagree. Same reason I don't believe church is needed either. No middle men. If you want a relationship with God establish one. For those who don't, don't.
edit on 16-8-2015 by Reallyfolks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   

God would already be aware of the spirits that did that (if they did). How can there be death in heaven when Spirit is eternal? How can there be murder in heaven?

The Spirit is eternal. God is Love.

If this is true, then know that God is Love and will embrace your grandfather in Love and Acceptance and tell him the truth that Spirit is Eternal and any error and meaness (such as murder) will be dealt with by God in the most fair and loving way.

Faith is power. There is power in Faith.
edit on 16-8-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

God would already be aware of the spirits that did that (if they did). How can there be death in heaven when Spirit is eternal? How can there be murder in heaven?

The Spirit is eternal. God is Love.

If this is true, then know that God is Love and will embrace your grandfather in Love and Acceptance and tell him the truth that Spirit is Eternal and any error and meaness (such as murder) will be dealt with by God in the most fair and loving way.

Faith is power. There is power in Faith.

What if so-called "heaven" was actually Xanadu (as portrayed in the illuminati cards)? A virtual reality "paradise" built by your favorite conspirators, in order to gain people's loyalty just for a chance of going back to it...clever trick would be it.

edit on 15201528amk2015 by yosako because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join