It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter in Argentina claimed to have kileld an Alien (with pics and stuff)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   
For some reason i couldn't find this news on american websites. So i will just translate for you guys:

Here's something that looks worthy of a movie. A hunter of Santa Rosa (Argentina) told several people he had killed an alien.

According to the man, the incident occurred during a "meeting" he had with a group of 5 or 6 'individuals' in a field next to Luan Toro.

He reported that he could not take the body because two flying saucers rescued the E.T body before he had the chance. Days later, a commissioner of police came to his home to learn more about his statement.

Here's the story very, very summarized:

Alberto was on a hunting night when he saw the aliens. He got scared and shoot them. He felt asleep and they weren't there. He came back to the location prepared. He decided to stay quiet to the aliens could not see him. After some hours one of the aliens showed up in the dark.

He shoot it with everything he got and it fell in the ground. He tried to get the body, but the other aliens came screaming and running towards him (like ducks). He got scared and used his gas bombs to get away. He also says that he got abducted later. Described the ship as being white and black in color (like a zebra). He got traumatized and had headcaches and body pain for a month.

Alberto also took pictures of evidences from his shelter where he said staid hidden to shoot one of the aliens. He also took examples of the ground where the flying saucer have landed and sent it to a laboratory. But when he received the results the awnser was "We could not verify what it was." He was later visited by a military personal who asked him where the body was, he lied to him saying that he had no body.

Here are the pics he took from the place and where the ship landed. According to him, The ship turned the water in the place into that strange blob gray stuff:

Pics from a Brazilian megazine who covered the stuff. It describes the aliens and how he killed it.

This thread sources:

Source 1

Source 2 (because i was to damn lazy to write everything.)

edit on 7-8-2015 by Frocharocha because: wrong pic and grammar

edit on 7-8-2015 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-8-2015 by Frocharocha because: My sources

edit on 7-8-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: Removed excessive quote.

edit on 7-8-2015 by Frocharocha because: story summarized.

edit on 7-8-2015 by Frocharocha because: Grammar

edit on 7-8-2015 by Frocharocha because: grammar inside text box

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

Do you have a link to the source ?

He reported that he could not take the body because two flying saucers rescued the E.T body before he had the chance.

edit on 7-8-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Do you have a link to the source ?

Sure. Here's the vid where i got most info on it:

Source 1

Source 2 (because i was to damn lazy to write everything.)

I will upload the thread with my sources

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

There is no way an alien could see this as anything but natural foliage...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Damned trophy hunters, this is going to be a nightmare for our negotiators.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You mean this isn't a picture of the alien ship landing??

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Cool story bro...
I hope that poor little alien has good insurance back on his planet

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

For some reason i couldn't find this news on american websites.

Just googled Alberto Tavernise and the only mention is from the source you linked , I think the reason nobody else has picked it up is because that source invented the story.

The story doesn't make sense , the picture he is holding is representative of the story as in there is nothing there.

edit on 7-8-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Munnyfunkster
a reply to: Xtrozero

You mean this isn't a picture of the alien ship landing??

Damn, you might be right! That IS the alien ship!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   
See, us Americans aren't the only trigger happy killers!

I'd have shot the others too and then taken a cruise in their ship.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Always great to see Spock receive a warm welcome when making first contact. LOL!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Oh great! First Cecil the lion, andd now Martin the alien! There is going to be alot of angry people once the story hits American media. Martin was one of our favorite martians. He used to have a hit TV show with Bill Bixby. This is not going to end well. This hunter must have been a dentist? His hunting shack sticks out like a sore tooth

edit on 7-8-2015 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So Alien just happened to be sniffing around within the eye-sight and range of the watch tower. How convenient!

What about other witnesses? It says that there were 5 or 6 other people there....

Not saying it didn`t happen but remain highly skeptical. Something not right with the story...
edit on 7-8-2015 by Op3nM1nd3d because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

For some reason i couldn't find this news on american websites.

Just googled Alberto Tavernise and the only mention is from the source you linked , I think the reason nobody else has picked it up is because that source invented the story.

The story doesn't make sense , the picture he is holding is representative of the story as in there is nothing there.

i was able to find other articles from other websites (mostly of them in Spanish.) only a few in portuguese. It seems that it didn't received that much of an attention.

I don't know if the history was fabricated, but since it's a huge claim it should always be taken with a grain of salt.

So Alien just happened to be sniffing around within the eye-sight and range of the watch tower. How convenient!

What about other witnesses? It says that there were 5 or 6 other people there....

Not saying it didn`t happen but remain highly skeptical. Something not right with the story...

i wrote the entire story, but the mods deleted it. It seems that it was 5-6 aliens.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

It that another one of the aliens he shot in the orange circle?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I think Bobba Fett will make a visit to Alberto in the near future....

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Martin the alien

Marvin the Martian. Good thing this guy took him out before he could use his Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator.

edit on 7-8-2015 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

You get 'em in the cross hairs, SHOOT 'EM!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   
hopefully it isent the start of an galactic war....:-(

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Exactly zero proof and not even a shred of evidence to make you go hmmmmm?

Thanks OP, I'm not having a go at you, but even i need more to go on than a photo of the ground, just the ground. I mean...there's gullible and then there's bloody gullible!

But, if the guy isn't a lying git and he's actually telling the truth, which i seriously doubt he is, then he needs a kick in the nuts. In fact, truth or lie, he still needs a smack in the mouth for either making the whole thing up, or for killing an ET for no reason.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join