It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunter in Argentina claimed to have kileld an Alien (with pics and stuff)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Just what was this guy hunting for in the first place seeing how he also had gas bombs with him? Also he was so scared but decided to sit and wait for them.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Wait, so the guy was hunting, sees an alien, shoots it, then goes to sleep? Am I reading that right? My BS meter is tingling.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

He even went back a month later and got himself abducted.

Hunter also argues that returned to more than a month retreat after the incident. He says that on this occasion one of the UFOs abducted and took him almost an hour and a half.

Jolly nice of them not to exact revenge for killing their friend.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
Wait, so the guy was hunting, sees an alien, shoots it, then goes to sleep? Am I reading that right? My BS meter is tingling.

According to him, the first time he was hunting he meet the aliens out of nowhere. He got scared and unloaded his weapon on them but saw no visible effects and suddenly felt asleep. It seems that he was able to kill one of them because they didn't saw him the second time, but they were able to protect themselfs on the first time (since they saw him first.)

Just what was this guy hunting for in the first place seeing how he also had gas bombs with him? Also he was so scared but decided to sit and wait for them.

According to him, he took the gas bombs when he decided to wait on the shelter for them.
edit on 7-8-2015 by Frocharocha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Ok spanish native here.

The witness claims that one day he was hunting on that post and suddenly he felt movement around, but couldn't notice what it was. Thinking some animals could be dangerously close, another day he decided to put some fences around. Time later, when being there again, he saw the beings. Two of them came really close and he just lost around 2 hours of time. He also claims a 'saucer' was on top of him with a bright yellow-like light that illuminated everything.

When he recovered from the experience, the beings and the ship were gone. He sufferend the days after the events of several headaches, pain in his eyes, etc. He decided to never go back to that post.

At some point, days later, he was fearing the beings could come after him at his home on the country, so eventually, one day, he spotted them again, three of them, close to his house.

Days later, he made the decision to come after them, he made a home-made trap in order to distract them and apparently it worked, when one of the beings just stood there, he took the chance and fired at him, sereval times. The being was apparently hit and dropped to the floor. Immediatly, the other beings around went after the witness, so he ran away.

Some hours later he came back to the site and no one was there, no body, anything.

So yeah, I'm doing my own research on this one, I'll update if I find something else.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

"He got scared and used his gas bombs to get away"...
Oh man... I smell many flatulence memes in this man's future...
edit on 8/7/2015 by prevenge because: fart joke

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill
Ok spanish native here.

The witness claims that one day he was hunting on that post and suddenly he felt movement around, but couldn't notice what it was. Thinking some animals could be dangerously close, another day he decided to put some fences around. Time later, when being there again, he saw the beings. Two of them came really close and he just lost around 2 hours of time. He also claims a 'saucer' was on top of him with a bright yellow-like light that illuminated everything.

When he recovered from the experience, the beings and the ship were gone. He sufferend the days after the events of several headaches, pain in his eyes, etc. He decided to never go back to that post.

At some point, days later, he was fearing the beings could come after him at his home on the country, so eventually, one day, he spotted them again, three of them, close to his house.

Days later, he made the decision to come after them, he made a home-made trap in order to distract them and apparently it worked, when one of the beings just stood there, he took the chance and fired at him, sereval times. The being was apparently hit and dropped to the floor. Immediatly, the other beings around went after the witness, so he ran away.

Some hours later he came back to the site and no one was there, no body, anything.

So yeah, I'm doing my own research on this one, I'll update if I find something else.

Thanks. Keep us up if you find anything more about this.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Frocharocha

He reported that he could not take the body because two flying saucers rescued the E.T body before he had the chance.

sounds legit...

Seriously, who really knows though? Could be totally legit

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Another testimony here, by the same witness:

More or less the same, but he gives more details of the sequels after he was apparently abducted, he felt he was, he lost track of time and he has some vague memories of being inside 'another place' with the beings around him, he only could move his eyes.

Headaches for about 2 months, 15 days with several pain in his eyes, eventually he went to several medics in order to treat the symptoms, including neurologist, a battery of several tests, etc.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
All these events happened during the mid-last part of 2014, now it hit the press apparently because he recently filled a complain on the police. You can read it here (in spanish):

diariotextual.com... ments

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

He got scared and used his gas bombs to get away.

He had Gas Bombs?!?! Awesome! I've been hunting wrong all my life

LOL on a serious note. I'm having trouble buying this...

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Is this guy a F&CKING DENTIST???
edit on 7-8-2015 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Sometimes you just need to take a nap after that rush of excitement and accomplishment. So yep this all seems perfectly normal to me!

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Is every nay sayer on this topic dyslexic ?
Read the damn text....

1. he was hunting the first night
2. he sees aliens and falls asleep and when he wakes up aliens are gone.
3. he comes back again but better prepared, gas grenades ,etc.
4. he shot at one, and then the other aliens run screaming towards him....he trows smoke grenade or whatever gas and runs..
5. aliens recover their shot buddy
6. he still gets abducted after running away and whatever ...

Oh and what a coincidence..there are cows on that field....yes, no link between aliens and cows..like never ever..no cow mutilations ever...

Some people...read the darn text BEFORE jumping straight to your stupid retarded nay sayer ways....it makes you a tiny bit more credible.
Oh but we're all alone, cause the flipping bible says so....oh and the world is flat and there are monsters at the corners ofthe earth and earth is the flipping centre of the universe SO OBVIOUSLY no aliens exist.

I cant wait for the day we get open contact....i'll be most delighted to see people kicking the teeth out of all the nay sayers.
edit on 7-8-2015 by Choice777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

YOU MEAN THIS ????

''
Alberto was on a hunting night when he saw the aliens. He got scared and shoot them. He felt asleep and they weren't there. He came back to the location prepared. He decided to stay quiet to the aliens could not see him. After some hours one of the aliens showed up in the dark.

He shoot it with everything he got and it fell in the ground. He tried to get the body, but the other aliens came screaming and running towards him (like ducks). He got scared and used his gas bombs to get away. He also says that he got abducted later. Described the ship as being white and black in color (like a zebra). He got traumatized and had headcaches and body pain for a month.

''

NO . You're not efing reading it right.

If that is you reading that text, i think you should get of this forum cause your iq is in the negative range and your trolling sucks.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Choice777

If dyslexic means we can see through this frankly ridiculous story then yeah I guess so.
If you want to get on your soap box at least do it with a story with some merit.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
This is one of the articles translated by google from spanish to english

translate.google.co.uk...://exociencias.wordpress.com/2015/07/13/un-cazador-argentino-dispara-a-un-gris-en-la-pampa -y-lo-mata-luego-lo-abducen/&prev=search

And here's the google translation text

------

It could be the first confession of a murder of an alien. A blacksmith and hunter pampeano denounced police killed with a gun, to an ET and, days later, he was abducted by a UFO.
Alberto Tavernise, 59, brought the case to the First Police Station Santa Rosa and now dared to tell it publicly. He said he had a "confrontation" with some "bugs" 1.20 meters tall when he was attacked when he was in a colony for hunting in a field of Luan Toro.
Police exhibition is this year. In it, Tavernise recounted the events of August and November last year:

"What are your wishes to state that last year (2014) in February, he went hunting in a field, with permission, which is located 20 kilometers Luan Toro, being that one day when he was in the colony, on several occasions felt movement and heard strange noises around the same as twelve years ago that house (sic), it seemed abnormal, until the day 08/09/14, 00.00 hours approximately five surrounding aliens, 1.20 meter high, four fingers, and a heel feet 15 centimeters, about two of which entered under the colony, and when you try to shoot him sleep, knowing how, and waking were no longer ".

"That after this several times had contact with these beings, and at one point had a confrontation with one of them, where it struck, shooting about 14 or 15 shots with the rifle; approaching 40 meters from where it was the fallen being, it is close to where it three, that in the situation manages to change the magazine was, launches two smoke bombs to cover the retreat, and leaves the place, back when It was dawn, appreciating that they were not. "

"After the gloom of being approached to place two flying saucers facing each post station, 120 meters away, and another 200 meters; where after that the combustion residues of said object were collected and delivered to (...), who argued hand it to the coroner (...), for analysis, and another was sent to CITEFA, Villa Martelli ".

"That after a while returned to the colony, more precisely on Saturday 7 November (2014), where a flying saucer is positioned above it, and kidnap him for an hour and a half meeting in an unknown location, only reaches to observe symmetrical black and white stripes, and then placed on a bench in the colony, where you can only see a deer that are taking water in a pool that is 60 meters away, which runs out quickly. "

"That after the abduction was 15 days with open eyes night and day, and I could not close or open the eyes of pain, why was assisted by a neurologist, clinical and eye doctor. It also adds that because of this was for a month and a half with headache and eyes. "

"That's all I have to say about it, and this lies the purpose of recording".

Tavernise said he is still scared. "They are little ones, about 1.20 tall, oval eyes, no sound but have no smell, they move like robots and seems to wear a gray suit," he told the daily La Arena. "The footprint of the house is very strange, with three fingers forward and a kind of spur, sinking into the ground backwards."

----some photos, then more translation text ----

YOUR STORY

"I few months ago he went hunting in a field near here, and a colony discovered that something was happening, then I saw me surrounded by five aliens.
They were gray, with four fingers and toes; measured about one meter fifteen centimeters. They were like you see in movies.
In a second chance, beings came to my house and kidnapped me.
"One day I went hunting for them. In a meeting, we had a confrontation and brought down to that I called as the browser, because they always go forward.
When I went to see the body, he had no blood in the wound and three others came over me. I returned to the scene a few minutes later and the body was gone because he had taken a ship ".

The photos on this translated article are closer up and also from more angles. They also show the residue and actual pattern on the landing ''site''.
edit: The photos.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

If dyslexic means we can see through this frankly ridiculous story then yeah I guess so.
If you want to get on your soap box at least do it with a story with some merit.

No, dyslexic means you can't read. Back to school kid.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Is this guy a F&CKING DENTIST???

He's just bidding his time till he makes it to town gynecologist.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but fantastic claims require fantastic evidence. Frankly, some photos of the ground and half a shed on stilts are not proof. If I say I was abducted whilst driving down the road, would you accept a picture of my car as evidence? The answer is no.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join