It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My dentist hates my guts!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Ummm holy crap.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   

If that felt anything like the time I had dry socket packed without any anesthetic ... OMG! No wonder you put a gun to his head. It was probably one of the most intense pains I've ever felt, like having liquid fire shoved down my jaw. Guy didn't want to call in a nurse on the weekend.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter
Look Dude, when the Doc put his fingers in your mouth, reach out and grab his ball and say, " look Doc we aren't going to hurt each other are we"?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   
next time you go before he sits down ready to jam on you, ask him to go get you something. anything.
just a reason for him to leave.
then, grab the nitrous mask, open the valve on the tank all the way, and breathe baby breathe

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
If your lucky you can find some free at the point of service pretty good dentistry on the NHS, the operating rooms are a little Eastern European, but the dentists seem capable enough. Last time I had a cavity filled I did it without a local anesthetiser. It didn't really hurt and didn't cost. From now on I just use the hygienist which is about 70 U.S. Dollars 50 British pounds , good enough and a hot Greek girl does it which is a bonus. I've had 4 brain surgeries but going to the dentist is still more scary than going for a crainiotomy in my experience.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Mugly

The dental office is so ghetto, they don't even have nitrous in the office. Maybe I should bring my own,

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

Most dentists will allow you to pay as you are able. I urge you to find a new man.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 08:01 PM
link   

and I put a 44 to his head

Sigh, I wish in Australia we could get special permits or hire guns just for a "day at the Dentist"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join