It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US empire to crumble in 2005?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
This is an informed prediction of what's to come for the year 2005 for the US... and the rest of the world. I guess that most of it makes sense... the US seeing no better option than to reinfoce its war in the Middle East, while the Chinese/Russian/South American coalition will benefit from the distraction of the US by enforcing their ties and further developing their economy and military potential, while the global market will be more and more centralized around the Euro. The OPEC has already changed its dealings to EU's currency, and China might follow up raising interests rates for the huge debt that the US has with them, or claiming part of the US's oil reserves. As the US will most probably attack Iran, this conflict will be so expensive and devastating that US's defense, no matter if it will be won or not, and yet the economy too, will shrink and rot to the point that they won't be able to defend themselves against the new emerging global superpowers.

(...) As the New Year begins however the military and economic prospects for the US Empire are worse than a year ago. We can foresee a "New Year" of deepening wars, economic crisis and growing direct action. In Iraq, like in Vietnam, more defeats will lead to greater escalation of the war – more soldiers, more arms, greater use of torture and generalized massacres and destruction of Iraqi society. US total war will turn a national liberation struggle into a "war of the entire people." US client regimes, increasingly isolated at home and sensing a major defeat in Iraq, will increasingly abandon the US. In 2005, puppet regimes, elections will come and go, but the war will grind on more ferocious than even – forcing the US public to face the reality that their government can not, will not win: that they, the people are paying the costs for a losing war. But Washington will not retreat: the civilian militarists have invested all their ideological beliefs in the US as an invincible, unipolar power; the Pentagon-Zionists are committed to establishing unchallenged Israeli power in the region even if it means weakening the US Empire in the rest of the world. The political class (Democrats and Republicans) and most generals believe that a withdrawal – a defeat – will encourage other countries to challenge US world supremacy. The logic of Washington for 2005 is that the War must continue, victory must be secured – no matter what the cost in human lives, Iraqi or US. The treasury and the budget is hostage to the Logic of War: to defend the image of imperial invincibility, the empire will be brought to its knees.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Well, if the US is to fall in 2005, I guess Canada, the US's dependant, wouldnt be to far behind. Would France adopt Canada? I wonder if I can find anything on this...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Just forgot the link for that article:

globalresearch.ca...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
once you see pentagon-zionists the whole quote becomes suspect

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Crakeur, 80% of the US senate is made up of Israeli Zionists ( not saying it in an offensive way, so Zionist meaning exactly what it is; not like jewish nazis)

So the claim made isn't one that would really cause suspicion.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well, these are times when we are witnessing massive changes in all spheres of the world. Political, environment.

I think that the U.S.A is only beginning to feel the major changes in this aspect, social, especially political, and environmental. Possibly will get worse in the coming years.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion
This is an informed prediction of what's to come for the year 2005 for the US

Is not this a forum for discussing previously made predictions, like those of nostradamus and sollog, not to annouc one's own predictions?

How is it informed? BY that i mean, what are the sources and what is the information?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Well, if the US is to fall in 2005, I guess Canada, the US's dependant, wouldnt be to far behind. Would France adopt Canada? I wonder if I can find anything on this...

Thats not true, and why would France adopt Canada? Is there any logistics behind this thought? If its about Quebec then im positive Quebec would claim independance not become a French colony. Being a former Common Wealth nation it would be Britain if anyone who claimed the rights to Canada again. Im still trying to figure out how Canada would collapse, sure we export and import ALOT but im sure the government would shift tactics and evenly distribute the wealth of our economy to make up for a collapsed U.S.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

Just forgot the link for that article:

globalresearch.ca...

the whole article is fairly wide in scope, but i think it mostly deals with
the US-International Economics more than the mideast wars & empire collapse.
That futuristic analysis for 2005 could have put more emphasis on the
anticipated flight from the USD (i.e. petro-dollar) a bogus, $ fiat, which is being beseiged! china & saudi issues too!

anyhow, thanks Echtelion, i done put the link in a 'favorites folder' to keep abreast of periodic new articles

~i~

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conqueror
Crakeur, 80% of the US senate is made up of Israeli Zionists ( not saying it in an offensive way, so Zionist meaning exactly what it is; not like jewish nazis)

We-e-lll, let's just hold on a minute, and de-construct your own purple prose here:

80% of the US senate

And where did you learn this from? What a conveniently rounded-off number . . . Not just all Republicans, but like, half the Democrats, too? But let's move on :

is made up of Israeli Zionists

Israeli? Do you mean that 80% of the US Senate has citizenship in the State of Israel? Now, THAT proof would make for an interesting post!

Or perhaps you don't realize that "Zionist" means being in favor of a Jewish homeland, usually (since about 1920) assumed to mean a Jewish homeland in the Middle East?

not saying it in an offensive way,

HA ha ha. As if that removes anyones right to be offended by your racist implications.

Now. IF you wanted to post about the power of AIPAC, and its support of both the NRA and the Freedom Foundation, you might have some points in favor of your argument.

But instead, you post some senile burblings about our ZOG (also known as the Zionist Occupied Government, for those of don't subscribe to "Race and Reason")

And you still expect to be taken seriously? Lay down the pipe, and start reading on the internet, someplace besides the National Skinhead Front.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:22 PM
link   
While there are stupid things said (the Zionist angle, and the whole notion of an U.S. "Empire", for example), the concept of the U.S. slipping is not hard to understand and it doesn't take a genius to see it coming. Wherfe's the complexity, or is this just a statement of the obvious?

Seeing the crumbling of America is missed only by the blind; my question is why have the last few administrations, including the current one, in collusion?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I agree with you thomascrowne.

I don't know that I've ever agreed with you before.

You raise a good question and I hope it gets the attention it deserves.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 09:31 PM
link   
if you want to start a threat about the US slipping, regardless of the president's party affiliation, that is ONE thread I'd be happy to provide some (intellectual) ammo for.

Dr. Strangecraft.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   

1. he said pentagon zionists.

2. please give me a list of Israeli's in congress.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
hey look up!! thats what the bible says when things start to get rela bad

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   

80% of the US senate is made up of Israeli Zionists

What is an Israeli Zionist???

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
me again,

Zionism is a political movement among Jews (although supported by some non-Jews) which maintains that the Jewish people constitute a nation and are entitled to a national homeland. Formally founded in 1897, Zionism embraced a variety of opinions in its early years on where that homeland might be established. From 1917 it focused on the establishment of a Jewish national homeland or state in Palestine, the location of the ancient Kingdom of Israel. Since 1948, Zionism has been a movement to support the development and defence of the State of Israel, and to encourage Jews to settle there.

and here's a more in-depth explanation of the origins of zionism:

The desire of Jews to return to their ancestral homeland became a universal Jewish theme after the defeat of the Great Jewish Revolt and destruction of Jerusalem by the Roman Empire in the year 70, the defeat of Bar Kochba's revolt in 135, and the dispersal of the Jews to other parts of the Empire that followed. Due to the disasterous results of the revolt, what was once a human driven movement towards national sovereignty based on religious inspiratation, over centuries tradition and broken hopes of one "false messiah" after another took much of the human element out of messianic deliverance and put it all in the hands of God. Although Jewish nationalism in ancient times have always taken on religious connatations, from the Maccabean Revolt to the various Jewish revolts during Roman rule, and even Medieval Times when intermittently national hopes were incarnated in the "false messianism" of Shabbatai Zvi, among others less know messianists, it was not until the rise of ideological and political Zionism and its renewed belief in human based action toward Jewish national aspiration, did the notion of settling the homeland become widespread among the Jewish conscious.

And yes, zionists are controlling the US government. The Federal Reserve, who is producing all of your grans and imposing interest rates on them since 1913 has developped an enormous dept into the Us governement's wallet (that elevates at 400 billions a year), is owned by a conglomerate of extremely rich jewish families, mainly the Rotschilds and Rockefellers, who happened to have actively supported the creation of the State of Israel and financially supported its government by various ways. The Rotschilds even built Israel's Supreme Court building out of their own plans.

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
While the world markets have been suffering, the Israeli stock market has DOUBLED in the past 20 months.

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
I can see MARTIAL LAW being declared at some point in 2005 or 2006....AmeriKa will be NUKED soon and that will be the excuse to eliminate the us constitution and impose martial law enforce by FOREIGN UNITED NATIONS TROOPS as the US troops are mostly CONVENIENTLY abroad

posted on Jan, 23 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by soldier_of_the_lord
I can see MARTIAL LAW being declared at some point in 2005 or 2006....AmeriKa will be NUKED soon and that will be the excuse to eliminate the us constitution and impose martial law enforce by FOREIGN UNITED NATIONS TROOPS as the US troops are mostly CONVENIENTLY abroad

I can hardly see the American People taking lightly to martial law being declared (even though its inevitable), but martial law with UN troops? The same UN that wouldent help the US invate Iraq? Never.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join