It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds Arrest 3 Men Accused of Prepping for Martial Law! Don't Be Too Prepared Or Its Jail Time!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

So the investigation of these men didn't even begin until LEOs were tipped off that they were making homemade explosives, and then one of them was apparently trying to purchase a firearm for one of the the guys whose past convictions barred him from firearm ownership (knowingly transferring a firearm to someone you know can't have one is against the law).

I don't see the problem, here. I do, however, take issue with citing "stockpiling" as a crime. I understand that DHS and the FBI have said it's a red flag for someone being a potential terrorist, but this isn't "Minority Report," and unless they have proof that these guys were planning on or willing to use them against innocent people doing nothing to harm them, this is BS.

I do, however, have personal issues with people deciding to make explosive with shrapnel such as nails and ball bearings in them, as these types of weapons are unpredictable and could easily harm innocent bystanders and their property.

Either way, it sounds like the initial investigation into these guys was warranted. As for any other evidence, I haven't really seen any, so I can't say much about the veracity of the claimed charges.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
FBI-speak for "arrested following a months-long investigation" amounts to "they wouldn't go along with a terror-plan we were trying to execute"

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   
So they have spoken openly about their concern for Jade Helm... and started stockpiling and making bombs in response? Even though NC isn't participating in Jade Helm?

Or they just decided to go and do the stockpiling "just in case"?

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
My first thought when looking at the pictures of these men was, Wow, aren't these three part of that group of mug shots from that biker shoot up earlier this year? Does anyone know how to find what I am talking about? It was a page of mugshots from all of those bikers arrested.

Curious stuff.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join