It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing 14 year Old boys off Atlantic coast: petition being signed to Investigate family.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SOSUS

No bait

you know some people already have bait and don't have to stop and buy any when the go out. or they might have used nets to cast and catch bait for the big ones, or as buster said some people use lures.

as far as all the other crap your spewing, put up or shut up, post your proof that the folks are drug dealers. better yet post and then take to the cops.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

People are already calling fbi and starting a petition to the white house to investigate family. You obviously have Internet look into Austins family and his grandfather just a little bit. I'm not here to argue with anyone I'm here speaking what a lot of other people are thinking. U want to be negative then get off my thread. If u got anything to say that u find "put up or shut up"

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   

your the one making the claims, here on ATS, you claim it, you should back it up.
fact i don't think you have anything other than gossip, that's why you won't post your " evidence".

and i'll post on this thread until a mod tells me not to.

edit on 4-8-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I'll have them up soon

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
There are a lot of people who get overly emotional over things they can not understand nor control who have nothing better to do than to petition Big Brother do something to make them feel safer(or in this case sleep better at night)

The OP is flawed logically. Look at a navigation chart and tell me how do you expect to anchor a boat that is 60+ miles off Ponce Inlet(near Daytona)? That is a start, the drug claims are tin foil hat worthy.

Being in a rough squall in a sailboat is not so bad in a sailboat with a fixed keel because they are unlikely to capsize. A 19' power boat can, especially with operator error. My guess is they were running the boat too hard in rough and choppy conditions where it would not take much to capsize.

I've found myself in downright scary situations on the water several times, some of that was my own foolish mistake. I suppose it wasn't my time. The ocean can be unforgiving.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
You know, some people do go boating for the boating and not to fish.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

here is another link www.dailymail.co.uk...

they think they used the cooler , life jackets and engine cover to make a flotation raft...I saw joe namath on the tv asking for help to find these teens (he is a neighbor of them)

an as to why someone would do a dumb thing like go out in a storm, well, if I had a quarter for every time someone did something really stupid, I would be rich!

we will see if something else happened

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

The 'storm' you write about was an afternoon thunderstorm that pop everyday in Florida during the summer. This one was more intense than most, but likely popped up rather quickly. Much different than say a tropical system where we can see it days before it gets here.

Perhaps they thought they could out run the storm...............

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: research100

OK and none of that stuff was found they searched a massive area as well now today all of a sudden..... They found two life vests and a pair of white fishing boats. A paddle boarder went missing that same day around the same area and they have found his paddle board but not him... Everything washes up and nothing legitimate I feel has washed up. The life preserves and boots were placed

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

No, not everything washes up, especially since Florida has been experience a lot of west winds this summer which tends to blow objects away from land.

Davey Jones got 'em.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Right. My thought when the hunt with the CG was going on wad to start south maybe just below the Bahamas but the mother insisted they did not go to the Bahamas her "motherly instinct" told her so. Well shouldn't of her motherly inststink told her not to let her boy go out when a storm is coming. Anyway the boys told the guy at the marina they were going to Bahamas. And then posted it on Instagram. But they were also kind of joking but I mean I there was a possibility I sill would of started around the Bahamas.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Are you aware of the Gulf Stream and what direction it's current flows?

Anyway, found this update:

Search dogs headed to Savannah in search for Austin and Perry

Story by Lynda Figueredo/CBS12

JUPITER, Florida (CBS12) -- Search and Rescue crews are continuing to use all of their resources to find Austin and Perry.

On Tuesday, dog teams were sent to Savannah to search for the teens after 2 life jackets were found.

The search now spans North to the Carolinas. DEEMI, a volunteer search and rescue crew out of Main tells CBS 12 additional resources are now being sent to the Savannah area.

“There is a concentration in the area of Savannah right now and that is where our dog team has been flown down from Main to work,” said DEEMI Director of Operations Richard Bowie.

We also asked Bowie about the two lifejackets found by Heli Aviation, 20 miles off the coast of Savannah. Now responders are working to determine if they could be linked to the missing boys.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod
I know which way the Gulf Stream flows that's y I was saying to start lower by or in the Bahamas in case they did go south toward Bahamas and capsized on the way there Friday then the boat was found Sunday 70 miles off ponce inlet so then the boat would be ahead of them floating north. The way the Gulf Stream flows.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I'm working on getting all the stuff I have found out up on ats will either be tonight or tomorrow. Please stay tuned.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   

...can't f'n wait. Maybe they were kidnapped by El Chapo during the drug deal gone wrong (by 14yr olds in the middle of a storm) and thats the reason the fund goal is so high, it's the ransom! It makes way too much sense (in my head) not to be true. I don't have any supporting evidence, but stick around I'll come up with something in the next few days that will prove this is true... maybe.
edit on 5-8-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Isn't that the sole purpose of the skunk works forum?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Oh Jesus Tap-dancing Christ on a Pogo Stick. How landlocked are you exactly, OP? You clearly have zero idea what it's like to live in FL near the water at all. Teens are given more leeway & responsibility solo on boats down there, always been that way. It's not a social class thing, it's a "we live in the tropics" thing. I grew up down there on the west coast, my sister-in-law's family is all shrimpers. ALL the older kids took the recreation boats out by themselves when the parents were trawling, it's totally normal for many families. It's as normal to let them do that as letting teens go to the beach to swim or even to let them surf after a good storm or hurricane is.

The key defining factor is to respect the water and the weather. They can change on a dime & give you very little warning to get back to shore.

As for why anyone would go to the Bahamas, are you effing serious?! I've been to the Bahamas! It's a nice laid-back place I recommend to anyone. If you want a cheap vacation without going too far from home in FL, you rent a boat (or take your own) and head over there. It's a short trip on the water to get to a little piece of paradise that you can practically spit at & hit from anywhere in S FL.
edit on 8/5/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

after all this time, (9 months) they found the capsized boat boat! www.dailymail.co.uk...
recovered-iPhone-offer-clues-deaths.html

the boat was found about 100 miles off Bermuda,spotted by a boat on the way to Norway personal items including a cell phone were found...they hope they can get something from the phone that will help explain what happened

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join