It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon landings - faked, met with aliens or the official story?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Just wondering how many fall in each camp or being ATS probably some other options

1. It was filmed in Area 51 /faked

2. We did go and met/saw/were warned off by something/beings or discovered structures already there...

3. It all went down exactly as NASA et all said

--------------------

I reckon currently I am leaning more to option 2

Option 1 - I would possibly believe if someone can give a good reason why the former USSR or China didn't call it at the time.

Option 3 - When do the govt and their agencies ever give all the information they have on anything without spinning it?

edit on 3-8-2015 by johnb because: tweaking wording of option 2

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

I think we went to the moon but haven't been told the full story. Maybe some of the footage was fabricated to hide the truth, but we definitely went to the moon.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
1. I believe we went to the moon, considering even amateur astronomers can see what was left there, from the landings.
2. I believe we Did Not encounter an Alien presence, but may have seen older structures that were censored from public view.
3. It never goes down as NASA says, thats just part of the business. We were in a cold war when all this went down.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I pick #2 and have thought this for years.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Glassbender777

Yes but those amateur pictures don't actually prove a human was there just that we landed some ships, that launched a rover or 2.

Unless there are pics showing human footprints now?

All 4 of us for option 2 so far though.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnb...
1. It was filmed in Area 51 /faked...

Actually I heard it was filmed in Canada of all places. Not that I believe that mind you.

No wait, I got that wrong. Supposedly the transmission from Apollo was rerouted through Canada

There is an OLD thread here somewhere on this topic, circa 2006 or so as I recall.

My memory fails me often.

To answer the original question, I pretty much believe most of the official version.

The flag was NOT blowing in the wind!
edit on 3-8-2015 by mechanicx32 because: answering original query

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm tired of this issue. They weren't faked, though some of the shots were filmed. Can you guess why?

Moon is part of the controllers system here, but think all sides are all around and operate out of all the real estate, including our sun.

But they use jumpgates. This is actually really old tech compared to what they have stolen from the human race, our upgrade.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
I'm tired of this issue. They weren't faked, though some of the shots were filmed. Can you guess why?

Moon is part of the controllers system here, but think all sides are all around and operate out of all the real estate, including our sun.

But they use jumpgates. This is actually really old tech compared to what they have stolen from the human race, our upgrade.

You have lost me. Please elaborate.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99

I'm guessing you go for option 2 then?

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
They were faked. No amateur astronomer can observe the artifacts supposedly left there so I don't know why this is conclusively stated by other posters.

Just look at the photos, they absolutely reek of staging and I really feel sorry for those who think they're genuine. Although, there are those that are agenda-driven to drive the casual reader to believe in the landings.

I guess I can't conclusively state we haven't been to the moon, but the Apollo missions are hokey and will be rinsed from official record soon as they will not be able to stand up to the times. IF we've been to the moon, it wasn't in 1969-72 being televised to the masses.

Now, what's funny is that this post will generate responses from "members" that will be condescending to my views, as if they know of the landings' verification, which they can't prove. They act like they have proof but pictures and equations don't mean jack #$$# without empirical verification. And guess what? You have a better chance of winning the lottery without buying a ticket then going to space. And, unless you've been to space or have been to the moon, you're doing nothing but relying on faith that those equations, rockets, pictures, buggy rides, frolicking, rock-collecting, etc all happened.

Science is the new religion and the moon landings are just another fable like those read in the scriptures. We aren't special in our current paradigm. In 1000 years the things we believe are facts now will be like those of a 1000 years before.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Option 3, and I am more than happy that my own research into the subject proves that the historical record is accurate, coherent and consistent. The equations, formulae, engineering and science from Newton onwards are more than adequate to get unmanned probes to the moon and back, including the lunar surface. Adding a few people into those equations is not much of an additional stretch.

Science is not a religion, it's a methodology, and that methodology got American, Soviet and Chinese vehicles to the moon, and Indian and Japanese vehicles around it. Chinese and Indian probes have confirmed details featured in Apollo images that were not known before Apollo, as well as evidence of human activity exactly where Apollo missions landed.

The Apollo record stands, and will always stand, because it is genuine. Dismissing it out of hand without any kind of proof other than "I don't believe it", "I don't understand it" or "yeah but aliens" is not a way to arrive at reliable conclusions.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: IwillbeHONEST

I guess I can't conclusively state we haven't been to the moon, but the Apollo missions are hokey and will be rinsed from official record soon as they will not be able to stand up to the times. IF we've been to the moon, it wasn't in 1969-72 being televised to the masses.

But yet you did in the first sentence of your post.

And yet they have stood up to those who think they were faked...and we did go to the moon in that period of time, but feel free to show differently.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IwillbeHONEST

Science is the new religion

That has been around for centuries...meaning it isn't new.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

and yet we don't have a moon base after all these years. Seems a logical, tactical, jumping off place for the "space race"

I wonder why that is?

2....i rekon
edit on 3-8-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Not looking to debate this just trying to find out what most people believe if you want to debate PLEASE use one of the many other threads - thanks.

So far we have:

Option 1: 1

Option 2: 5

Option 3: 1

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: johnb

There is far too many reasons why the fake landing theory simply doesn't work for me. I believe that we definitely went, landed and returned 6 times. Minus the Apollo 13 mission, of course. But as far as what may or may not have happened or been found there, I can't speak to that.

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I believe it all went down as Nasa said (barring some small details like things that happoened that put their lives in danger or malfunctions etc..)

But yes we went, no aliens, no sign of aliens, no structures

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnb

Option 1 - I would possibly believe if someone can give a good reason why the former USSR or China didn't call it at the time.

What good is blackmail if you spill the beans? Recently, due to some scuffling at FIFA, the Russians provoked the U.S. with some inquiries into the moon landings and lost data. Now, I believe both countries (Russia and China) realize there would be repercussions due to exposing fraud in the Apollo records or that our propaganda-dependent populace would just bite the line of, "Russia is trying to deceive you" which would be all over the TV, Internet and print if they did in fact call out the U.S. And they'd eat it up and hate Russia even more.

Just my little opinion on your question

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think our "Space program" went to the Moon
it was 'cutting edge' technology at the time and without that mission and research how in the heck would we ever get satellites and probes to other planets for pics and stuff

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

and yet we don't have a moon base after all these years. Seems a logical, tactical, jumping off place for the "space race"

And you do understand the cost that will be to whatever nation builds it?

Where would all the resources needed to run a moon base come from?

Earth...now how much would it cost to send those to the moon?

There's your answer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join