It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'ROWDY' RODDY PIPER DIES AT 61 From Cardiac Arrest

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahright
Just too much punishment too frequently to not have to do some heavy painkillers and steroids on a regular basis
They appear to take more damage than boxers or football players, and that's saying a lot. It' seems safer to be a stunt person. Anyway, culture of violence and all, fight on everyone.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Like many others I grew up on RP.

I grew out of wrestling though.

Liked THEY LIVE too.

RIP Rowdy Roddy.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I think by the 80s pretty much everyone who made good monies for athleticism and showing off a big body was on roids. You could perhaps be a genetic freak and get by without them, but certainly all pro athletes for the last 15 years or so is on a cocktail that rarely gets them in any issues with the drug testing. Just like the synthetic cannabinoids that keep evolving, so does the performance enhancers.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   

He was definitely a true pop culture icon and a man smart enough to see through the bullsh*t and speak his mind about it, I wish there were more out there like him. RIP.

And for those old school fans, here is a good dose of just how Rowdy Roddy Piper was back in the day.

edit on 2-8-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   
when people die too young from cardiac arrest I always think about that CIA gun they have, dubbed the "heart attack gun". Which is very real indeed.

Too many people starting to speak out against TPB in an honest way simply seem to die off on rapid onset cancer, or cardiac failure.

People like David Icke are smart - they mix in disinformation and "craziness" to mask the real truth they are spreading. Thus creating the illusion that he is a nutter and TPTB just let him live, cause killing him would just further provoke suspicion.
But he is really smart, that David.
I also respect Jordan Maxwell for the same info.

I also DID respect that guy whose name eludes me, he had a radiotalk host and openly was hostile to both alex jones and david icke, and was gunned down by police.
Now - wether is was murder or not I am not to say, but he was the same guy spreading real truth masked as disinfo.

RIP roddy, you certainly made an impact, and I absolutely LOVED your cameo in Its always sunny in philadelphia.
Youll be out of bubblegun in heaven too, Im sure! Go kick some serious ass up there!

Peace!

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
We are all out of bubblegum...

RIP Rowdy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join