It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Floating spherical object on the Martian surface ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
It's been like ages that I posted something that was coming from the Martian surface . This time the source that pointed this thing out got my attention and curiosity too. I'm totally not fan of this source but hey it really looks weird to see something like a ball floating above ground.

The only thing always bother me is that the color always seem to be the same as the surrounding area , but hey you can't deny that this spherical rock floats in the air and start to wonder who kicked the damn thing up in the air...?

NASA

You have to look for it on the mapped area but it's there..
It's not the first time I'm mistaken so I'm not going to say that it's alien or extraterrestrial drones or some Martian soccer or other ball game going on up there ...

I leave it up here to bring this under your attention and to figure this out all by your own selves what this could be . To me I wish opportunity had turn around this on this thing for second time to satisfy my curiosity. .

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Other shadows cast in the photo are cast at an angle that does not correlate to the shadow "cast" by the floating object.

What we're probably seeing here is forced perspective cause by a spherical rock in the background, and darkened surface of a relatively flat rock in the foreground due to the sun's angle in the sky.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Looks like a Kino to me.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Just an illusion of how the darker stone in front appears as a "shadow" to the other, making it look like it's hovering.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   
looks cool, but i think its already been posted.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: eyeinoz
Could be but I couldn't find anything in this topic .?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Here's one I found a while back:

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Looks like Boba Fett trying to jet himself out of the Sarlac Pit!

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Here is the thread that was posted about this object. There was some discussion on it in there. It was in space exploration forum.

Floaty thing on Mars

edit on 29-7-2015 by Jonjonj because: linky

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: ScientificRailgun

I'm not totally convinced about that.. I find the shadow in pretty good angle and shape.. but it could trick the eye easily . I'm having a hard time to see the rock in the foreground ..

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj I see I missed that one..

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

It happens all the time, hard to keep track of everything.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

That's one mysterious rock too . If the angle would be slightly different you could see better what we're looking at..great catch

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Oh dear, it looks like NASA made a bit of a booboo with their photoshopping.

This is going to totally blow the cover of Project Eraser.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Typical example of localized Mars reverse gravity,hence the floating rocks.Seems like the rocks are all dressed up and nowhere to go.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I'm just going to leave this here.

edit on 2-8-2015 by Gestas because:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: RealTruthSeeker

I wasn't going to comment until I saw this. The fact that you managed to get a SGU reference in there means you win the entire thread, Loved that show, such a shame it went bye bye.

top topics

join