It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How trees look like to me...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
A curious thing I have noticed over the years is how trees look to me. I'm not talking about photos of trees or videos (It doesn't show on them) I mean real life trees sprouting from the great green. I'm not sure if this is of interest to anyone else but I thought I would share anyway to see if other see a similar thing to me.

The original
p1.pichost.me...

How they look to me (right-click then 'Open Image In New Tab' to see full size)

I wouldn't say this is 100% accurate but it's definitely 90+%. It's subtle but if you compare to the original it should give you an idea.

Anyone else see this?
edit on 28/7/2015 by constant_thought because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: constant_thought

I've seen something similiar on a certain substance. But that's neither here nor there.
I some times notice vehicles moving in traffic sort of look like that to me some times. And I noticed that well before any substance was ever applied to my brain.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Sorry but I don't understand what youre trying to say.

EDIT
OK now I see it.
edit on 28/7/15 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

You just have the ability to observe Kirlian waves without a device.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

To me they look more like the image embedded in your OP, not the one in your link.

ETA: Ah, I get it now, you meant that the one in the OP is how you see them.

Yep, join the club. I don't see the 'beam' coming down though. I do see the 'aura' around them, however, and it usually extends like a big floppy bag over their tops and they wave gracefully.

edit on 28-7-2015 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Yeah, Picts of trees don't look like they do in real life to me. I see the "static" around them. A halo, if you will, that sometimes is easier to see at dusk or dawn.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The interconnected energetic essence that binds us all together.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I see the aura around most energetic things, it's just practice minutely focusing your vision. Living machines.

There was a time I was tired of walking in so many peoples shoes that I concentrated my understanding to some of the animal kingdom. Cat,dog,bird,rodent,lizard whisperer lol.

Then in turn eventually the critters led me to chatting with trees.

I've always been a bit off lol, I like and am excited to learn of and how to communicate with the aliens right next to us.

Most creatures have quite a long memory like us with as many holes, but have completely different reasons for being ...from a psychological perspective.

They all seem to understand same very basic things we have forgotten.

Anyway I guess the easy answer to your question is yes?

Very nicely put thread BTW, your photo was excellent in giving an impression.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   
when i drive on highways, i look at these auras too.

not sure if its the seeing a color then moving your eyes effect, or the aura tho! lol

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   

when i am photoshopping images, the only way to make things blend properly is by putting a faint aura around them.

The reason you see this: light color saturation. Put a person in front of the white wall and stare at them for awhile. Then have them move....you see the outline of them still there. Right?

Same thing with the tree (or any other stationary object, if you pay attention to it). The reason: your eye is constantly making small/minor adjustments. A slight twitch to the left, a minor adjustment up, then down....your eyes are not often still. So the effect of this is you will constantly have this small oversaturated area around the outside of the tree, where just a split second before your eye was trying to focus on tree.

If your eyes didn't do this adjusting constantly, your brain would eventually start ignoring large swaths of your reality. If you stare at a dot, it eventually disappears. Its the same reason that your nose is typically not noticed in your field of vision....your brain has ignored it.

Hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

an interesting article:

www.vanseodesign.com...

Consider the placement of the rods/cones in your eye (with cones being primarily in the center of the field, and rods towards the outside). Thus, you are seeing more luminance information than chrominance, and perceive a "dark aura" rather than "a green aura".

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

This was one of the first things I investigated when I noticed this. While I know this effect and how it looks I'm not sure if this is exactly the same simply because it's always there, I don't need to stare and get the typical glow of the opposite colour on the colour wheel (but if I look long enough it does start to show).

While I am not claiming this to be anything special I do find it interesting and I haven't seen anything about the "cone/column" above, I thought it could be something to do with the tree body but it's always the same, regardless of tree shape/thickness.

Informative posts though bigfatfurrytexan and some good links to back it up

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dantanna

Glad I am not the only one
Certainly does make train rides a little less tedious

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Treespeaker

Seems we have quite a few people on here seeing the same thing! How long have you been seeing it for?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Since I was very young, and it has always fascinated me.

My mom was a nurse and I also found all that very fascinating for some time.

I have an almost autistic obsession with how it works/is made.

Cheers!

Oh and I happen to love nature

new topics

top topics

join