It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The man who tricked Chemtrail conspiracy theorists.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Here we have a man who showed how easily the chemtrail conspiracy theorists are fooled.

The video he made...

On October 1, Chris Bovey—a 41-year-old from Devon, England—thought he’d troll the chemtrails camp. During a flight from Buenos Aires to the UK, his plane had to make an emergency landing in São Paulo and dumped excess fuel to lighten the load. Since he had a window seat, Chris decided to film all the liquid being sprayed out of the wing next to him.

Now the interesting thing here is he was only doing this to mess with some friends, but as we all know once a video has the word chemtrail with it, that automatically makes it real...or so think the chemtrail believers.

Touching down, he uploaded the video with a caption that suggested it could be evidence of chemtrails, hoping to mess with a couple of friends who he knew might fall for it. The video now has 1.1 million views, nearly 20,000 shares, and dozens of comments telling viewers to “wake the F up," or accusing naysayers of being “stupid paid shills."

Look familiar.

Here is what really blows my mind about this...

In Chris’s case, that involved being invited onto a radio show hosted by Richie Allen, a friend of David Icke—the man who claims we’re being ruled by a group of lizard overlords disguised as world leaders. On air, Chris admitted that the whole thing was a hoax and got into an argument with the host about the validity of the chemtrails theory.

It really is amazing how people react when you tell them chemtrails aren't real.

You can read more here...

www.vice.com...

Yes he admitted to trolling chemtrail believers, but this shows how easily they can be duped.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

It really is amazing how people react when you tell them chemtrails aren't real.

Yes, dumping fuel and exhaust "isn't real"…

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

It's even more amazing how people react when you try to break down the science of "chemtrails" and/or geo-engineering. Some still deny the existence of weather manipulation.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   
You know, if chemtrailers were to say that airplane engines had been redesigned (high bypass) to increase the likelihood of causing persistent contrails/low level cirrocumulus formations for the purpose of changing the weather, then there might be an argument there.

Not that they're spraying barium et al, but are inducing nucleation on purpose to increase cloud cover for some reason.

OTOH, my recall was that when they grounded all the planes after 9/11, it actually got colder, so it wouldn't seem to be very effective in reducing global warming.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

And who says that?

Well as of late that is what your ranting about as though it is something new...guess what it isn't and has been discussed many times in many threads.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: JuJuBee

It's even more amazing how people react when you try to break down the science of "chemtrails" and/or geo-engineering. Some still deny the existence of weather manipulation.

Who does that? Cloud seeding has been going on for decades. You can hire them to seed your area.
www.weathermodificationinc.com

But sadly, lots of people claim to "know" about geo-engineering, but truly have no clue about it. Those are the one's that can make you giggle for hours.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Actually, they are both very real. I am surprised as long as you have been around you failed to comprehend that.
You should perhaps lay off the posting and spend a tiny bit of time investigating things like "fuel dump" and "exhaust".

Try using the google.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Anyone can be fooled about anything if someone sets out to do so, it doesn't prove anything about anything except there are rotten people out there who like to fool people.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: JuJuBee

So there is a science of chemtrails...care to share that with us?

So you have proof that weather manipulation is happening...and who is doing it?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Anyone can be fooled about anything if someone sets out to do so, it doesn't prove anything about anything except there are rotten people out there who like to fool people.

In case you didn't see his intention was to mess with friends...he didn't expect to have what happened so he didn't set out to fool anyone but some friends...it was the chemtrail believers that saw the video that made this what it is, not the person who filmed it.

Really, because if you post a video that says chemtrails...it will go viral so that does prove something as the video posted in the OP shows, as does the story itself.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: JuJuBee

So there is a science of chemtrails...care to share that with us?

So you have proof that weather manipulation is happening...and who is doing it?

Weather manipulation is pretty standard...it is called cloud seeding and has been around for quite some time. If I remember right it started as military idea because hey...if you could make it rain that could really be used to your advantage. They spray particulates which then latch onto moisture in hopes of making a rain. So ya that is happening 100%....

However I don't know anything about the chemtrails stuff...im not sold on it at all and when I do see a video I often think.."so what they are cloud seeding". I just don't get the purpose of what they would be spraying...people say poisons to kill us yet our life expectancy is higher than ever...some say its mind control yet we are more rebellious than ever. So I think its just cloud seeding or other forms of testing to manipulate the weather.
edit on 28-7-2015 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

Weather manipulation is pretty standard...it is called cloud seeding and has been around for quite some time. If I remember right it started as military idea because hey...if you could make it rain that could really be used to your advantage. They spray particulates which then latch onto moisture in hopes of making a rain. So ya that is happening 100%....

No cloud seeding is weather modification not manipulation.

You see cloud seeding (weather modification) cannot control the weather, hell it can't even promise you will get rain, but manipulating the weather means you can actually control it...like Storm did with the X Men.

So that is a common mistake made by many. And yes cloud seeding is happening...weather manipulation isn't.

So I think its just cloud seeding or other forms of testing to manipulate the weather.

Well here is an easy way to understand that they aren't cloud seeding... it doesn't happen at 35000 ft above your head.

Here you go a little about cloud seeding...

So now you can rest easy when you see a video of what someone calls a chemtrail...you can now understand it isn't cloud seeding.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I love watching these chemtrail threads. It's the best entertainment I get these days. Almost like watching the Honeymooners or Archie Bunker. Constant bickering and belittling and very few actual facts.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   

There ya go...get off your high horse for a second and look at what im saying instead of trying to manipulate/modify the definitions of words.

en.wikipedia.org...

Weather modification is the act of intentionally manipulating or altering the weather.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Surfer, you're trying too hard. If you want convince us chemmies that chemtrails dont exist, all you have to do is quit posting in the Chemtrail forum..

Heck, Id be convinced if you abstained for half a day.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   

There you go again. Dismissive comment on something that was never said in the first place. What they aren't, is chemtrails.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Do they? Who does that then? Of course weather manipulation is real, and it's not chemtrails and it doesn't look like contrails. You are up to this basic starter level, yes?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Amen sister!

Witness Dane Wigington, Alex Jones, geoengineeringwatch, globalskywatch etc etc. all lying shysters out to fool people and, where possible, part them from their money. "A fool and his money are soon parted" must be writ large in any handbook they may have.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Who does that? Cloud seeding has been going on for decades. You can hire them to seed your area.
www.weathermodificationinc.com

But sadly, lots of people claim to "know" about geo-engineering, but truly have no clue about it. Those are the one's that can make you giggle for hours.
Oh God. People still deny the chemistry in science? I mean, i wasn't really big into the elements chart during science class, but i did learn something. Now that i'm much older, i understand alot more.

The science behind "chemtrails" really isn't as complex as you make it sound. It doesn't take much to make things attract and repel. And that's all chemtrails are doing. They are either attracting or repelling water molecules in the upper atmosphere. You could also say, it's a form of Nano Technology.

Let me explain it, in simpler terms: If you turn on your stereo, and put it on blast things will start moving? Why? Because the sound waves are vibrating the atoms molecules around it, causing them to act violently. Well, we're at a stage, in technology, where we can actually manipulate those atoms and molecules, be they water, solid or gas. That's what Nano Technology is. The manipulation of atoms and molecules. And, EVERYTHING on our planet is made up of atoms and molecules.

But, here's the thing: Nano Technology is really just the tip of the iceberg. They can go deeper.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

There ya go...get off your high horse for a second and look at what im saying instead of trying to manipulate/modify the definitions of words.

WHy definitions not good enough for you?

And exactly what high horse am I on?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join