It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses his mind in ridiculous and bigoted... possiblu drug ^mentally illness addled rant?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

I must be a trans then, because just like Jenner I want to be a lesbian, make love to women, keep my penis, and get applause, my own reality TV show, tons of money, and a courage award for it.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Don't let your ignorance guide you, and don't make a mockery of real people and their true Gender Identity.. you have no idea what it is to be a Trans person, so don't even...

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

I must be a trans then, because just like Jenner I want to be a lesbian, make love to women, keep my penis, and get applause, my own reality TV show, tons of money, and a courage award for it.

You want to be a lesbian? This seems odd to me, could you explain, please?

If you are not already a lesbian, then what sort of sexual attraction do you experience, and why do you want to change it?

Also, who exactly is trying to take away your penis?
edit on 31-7-2015 by Subnatural because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Subnatural

No, they are mocking Trans People and Sexual Orientation

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

This is perfection.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

What is perfection?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

No , HE DID.

Do you have any understanding of human life what so ever?

you are just saying whatever fits your side of this.

Facts are not really your strong side now is it?

Can I be a toaster if my sexuality urges me to?

edit on 7-8-2015 by yeahsurexxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

No SHE Did, she has always been a Woman... Assigned Sex and gender-Identity are different and not intertwined, Sexual Orientation and gender identity are different, Gender Expression and Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity are different..

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: abe froman

I must be black then, because just like P-Diddy I want to write crappy music, make love to women, get applause, my own reality TV show, tons of money, and awards for it.

See how silly that sounds?

Now, for the sake of entertaining your tastelessness, let's explore your desire to be transgender for a second:
This means:
- Get over your years of deep pain and denial in order to fully confront your issue.
- Letting those closest to you know about your condition and risk losing your family, friends, and means of income.
- Go through months of electrolysis and laser treatments, getting through the sheer torture of treating your upper lip (the most painful part of the face), and spend days looking like raw hamburger (I just came back from a treatment this morning).
- Spend months (maybe years) in therapy, ruling out all other options or issues.
- Figure out how you will financially cope with your transition (Caitlyn obviously didn't have to worry about this).
- Store your sperm just in case you decide you want to add to the world population.
- Use HRT to correct your hormonal levels so you finally feel like a human.
- If you plan to pass and can't do it naturally, find out how to pay for facial feminization surgery.
- Legally change your name, records, and gender. The extent depends on how dangerous it is to be "out" as trans in your community.
- Electrolysis on your genitals if you intend to get bottom surgery.
- SRS where they flip your junk inside out.
- Do your best to avoid drunk men or people with patriotic/religious bumper stickers.

So do you still think you are transgender because you want to "be a lesbian"?

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Cuervo

Church Gurl..

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Sorry, I was probably drunk or something.

posted on Aug, 7 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

No need to apologize

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

wow you're really stuck aren't you?

YOUR DNA decides wether you are MALE OR FEMALE! NOT YOU, whatever belief you have. IT WILL NOT CHANGE THE FACT!

This is not a matter of perception or how you choose to look at it.

ITS FACTS.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: yeahsurexxx

wow you're really stuck aren't you?

YOUR DNA decides wether you are MALE OR FEMALE! NOT YOU, whatever belief you have. IT WILL NOT CHANGE THE FACT!

This is not a matter of perception or how you choose to look at it.

ITS FACTS.

So now it's DNA? I'm pretty sure if we figured out a way to alter the DNA, you would just say something else is how you judge gender. Just face it, you aren't interested in the science behind it and you have been clearly ignoring the studies and peer-reviewed papers by people who spend their entire careers studying this. No matter what, you will find something with subjective value to back up your disbelief in facts.

All DNA will tell you is that the body has chromosomes in common with a particular gender. There are exceptions to this and many men and women out there have chromosomes that do not match their apparent gender yet even they themselves do not know this. The other exception to the rule are transgender people. A transwoman will likely have chromosomes matching a man but she is obviously not a man.

Some people, like yourself, attain a certain era of scientific knowledge (in your case, apparently 1950's) and will slam the door shut, no longer allowing further discoveries shape their world view. Old dog, new tricks, etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   

You are actually wrong, Chromosomes may shape your Sex but not define your Gender-Identity.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

You are actually wrong, Chromosomes may shape your Sex but not define your Gender-Identity.

I will leave this topic since you clearly have no respect for facts, human nature nor life.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   

i provide facts, i have provided facts to people about Males born with Woman's reproductive systems, i have provided facts to people of Males being born with Two X Chromosomes. i have provided facts of brain scans that show Trans Woman and Cis-Woman have the same or similar Brain scans and don't match Male Brain scans

those who select willful ignorance and result is using the wrong names and pronouns for Trans people have no respect for human life

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The saddest thing is when Alex Jones eats himself to death and dies of a heart attack he will be a martyr to many. Even if he dies of a completely legit reason many will say "the government did it".
edit on 13-8-2015 by NoSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

You mean your chromosomes. A chromosome is a protein and a single molecule of DNA. However sometimes the external body will not reflecr the cheomosomes.

Also there is a genetic disorder that causes people to have xxy.

You are saying people can change their body, but not DNA, but people may one day be able to change (turn off an on) DNA.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join