It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones loses his mind in ridiculous and bigoted... possiblu drug ^mentally illness addled rant?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

Yes they do. I would consider a transgender person's friendship any day of the week. They are generally very gentle people who have a great deal of emotional experience.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Revolution9

That is true, they are people, we are people.. we are all Human with possible Alien DNA

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Hahaha oh man that gave me a good laugh.

Thanks for that Zazz

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I read through the headlines on his site often but stuff like this and other bizzare rants and ravings are why I simply will not listen to his podcast or radioshow or whatever he calls it. If I want to hear some interesting Lunacy I just hope C2C puts that Steven Quayle man on.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

People like him speak so much that they began to speak for both sides. Then they start making fun of what the other side "said".

It's like insane people arguing with themselves.

For example:
"Oh man, I can't stand cats. They run around looking all cute and probably think about eating me in my sleep. You know what? I'm sick and tired of all these cats talking about eating me in my sleep!"

Insanity.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

So when someone calls me a bigot because I disagree with their point of view, I somehow arranged for them to call me that?

You confuse me.

He's basically right. You use the word to slur people often enough, and it loses its punch. Right now, a majority of the country is most likely a bigot for some reason or other. And if we're all bigots ... who really cares?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

His very young daughter was filming it and he wanted to act silly for her instead of being serious and raging.

Nothing wrong with that. I do that for my nephew.

As for him putting it on the air as a parody of what is happening around the United States.... I don't see anything wrong with that either.

Haters just gonna hate.

And to people making fun of AJ's weight. C'mon.... That's so petty. He use to be 50 pounds heavier just a year ago but lost weight.

And this was him before he dedicated his life to fighting for our rights and before he began living under 24/7 stress.

edit on 7/25/2015 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

People aren't afraid of their judgment. It's called RESPECT, compassion, understanding, acceptance, open-mindedness. I'm not afraid of anyone's judgment, but I'm not such an asshole that I would laugh at someone for being different from me.

In other words, you must hate comedy which is, essentially, laughing at our foibles and differences.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLegend

Alex?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I think I know where he got the idea.

edit on 25-7-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Alex Jones is such an epic scumbag. I used to watch him for a bit of entertainment, watching a trainwreck happen slowly overtime. After a while though, in the past year he seems to have gone just absolutely insane. He's such a total scumbag and he is trying to incite some sort of civil war based on his religious cult nonsense. I swear infowars is a cult now, and Alex Jones is their snake oil selling leader. His channel now seems like a terrorist recruiting network based on propaganda that fool naive ignorant religious people.

I hope he gets shut down soon, he is going to get a lot of innocent people hurt or killed with his f**king bullsh*t.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DumpMaster

Infowars a cult and terrorist recruiting site? Should be shut down? Give me a break.. Infowars is no where near that level. If you're ready to start a bloodly "revolution" then any website that expresses outrage towards the government can spark something.

Hell man, I disagree with a lot of that shiat that is written on infowars. Yet, you're speaking like some mouthpiece for MSNBC who is trying to discredit alex jones by calling him a terrorist training right wing cult leader.

Epic Scumbag? Has he murdered anyone, told others to murder people or scammed people out of their saving?

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hes obviously being silly. He and his website's writers are pushing against the media spotlighting the LGBT community or they will show extreme feminism and talk trash about.

He and his website, infowars, got me into conspiracy and alternative news. The website does have its fair share of right-wingy bias and stupid articles. They have Mark Dice, who will often interview in the same type of area and ask easy questions or get people to sign idiotic surveys. To get the idea across, that Americans are being dumbed down and submissive. Then there is Paul Joseph Watson who constantly writes stupid and ridiculous articles/videos. Also, on occasion, some article will be linked in with FOX news, which is a huge turn off.
I don't really give credibility to the site and only really visit it out of habit.

Although, sometimes there is decent articles. And despite Alex's flaws, he is passionate and pretty smart. Maybe if they got better writers, focused on their more important topics, avoided obsessing about anti-gay shiat, moved away from FOX and their talking points, and Alex Jones was able to control himself in a debate, then maybe alex jones and friends would be credible.

Until then, I think Alex Jones will remain a passionate figure who just ends up pushing away intelligent people with his antics and focus on stupid issues.

edit on 25-7-2015 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
That gave me a good laugh, but I do see what AJ was trying to relay there. Just because someone mutilates themselves they are now able to claim all these entitlements.

Has anyone ever considered that the trans-isms could be linked to some sort of mental illness? ie. A person with Anorexia who is skinny looks in the mirror and see themselves as overweight, is that entirely different from looking in the mirror and seeing yourself as the opposite sex?

Should the psychological state of individuals in this lifestyle be evaluated before the mass media and entertainment industry starts promoting it as the norm? Is there a reason why the LGBT community suffers from such high suicide rates?
edit on 25-7-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLegend

And this was him before he dedicated his life to fighting for our rights and before he began living under 24/7 stress.

Ranting and raving on a radio show is dedication of ones life to fighting for rights??

Hyperbole to the max.

His crew, can't recall if he was in there or not, ran at the first sight of police presence at feguson, right when they started tramping all over the crowds right to protest.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Let me see Mark Dice's unedited footage.

That guy coaches the answers he wants out of people.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
All you people are just irate because this freak tapped into the reality that is Jenner is unaccepted and never will be. No matter how much propaganda is shoved down your throats and you are all told to accept it and like the taste.... it will never fly for real. Fake crap is fun to make fun of and there is no backlash that is for real. He recognizes a win win situation and ran with it, and everyone crying is a fool. It is hysterical how the sheeple get played.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:55 PM
link   

IMO the trans "movement" is ridiculous. That being said.......

I'm done defending this guy. Done saying he serves a purpose. Almost wrote him off after the piers Morgan show crap fest. This is to a whole other level and makes anyone who disagrees with the trans nonsense with real arguments look like him.

Done with you Alex wtf is wrong with you

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure all he is thinking is.. there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Just getting desperate I think. C'mon.. wearing socks on your ears? There have been plenty of people making statements of great import in our history.. that did not feel the need to wear socks on their ears and no shirt to make a point.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Alex Jones is making fun of the political correct.

HOW is Alex Jones a shill? Prove it to me.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

No one on ATS has proven that Alex Jones is a Shill.

It seem to me many on here drink to much of mainstream propaganda News and have jumped on their band wagon.
It is the mainstream propaganda News that have demonized Alex Jones for exposing their lies. Yes Jones does prove that mainstream media lies and Jones proves it all the time with credible documents and he shows his viewers the documents.

I saw his video of Jones wearing socks on his head, all he was doing was making fun of the propaganda media for their stupid "political correctness" and nothing more. Many of you should be OUTRAGE to what the media is doing. You should be outraged of the political corruption in our government of Congress selling out our country to the globalist.

I agree Alex Jones is loud and rightly so, Jones is sick and tired of the corruption and is doing something about it by exposing it. You all should watch his show you might learn something about the global corruption that mainstream propaganda media will never dare touch. Yes Jones make money and rightly so. So does mainstream media, look at all their high adverting of their product. Getting the truth out is not free it takes money to reach millions of viewers And to let every one know, Jones has millions of viewers from 33 countries and he is tied in with over a hundred and fifty syndicate radio stations from around the world. I like his passion and if you love your country you all should support him in exposing the real criminals.
edit on 26-7-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join