It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS, Who is their leader???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Does anyone find it odd that the terror group ISIS has no leader?

Think about it. Al Qaida had Bin Laden. Nazi's had Hitler.

Every major terrorist group has a leader but ISIS does not. Maybe I'm ill informed but how can a group explode in such a short period of time? It makes me wonder if they are just a proxy terrorist group.

I know ISIS leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi was and perhaps is the leader ironically he was released by Obama (no surprise) but how come we never hear about him like we did with Bin Laden?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: sirlancelot

leaders are emotions.
Spread by talk, by videos, by love, by hate.

I don't pay terrorists any views.
Whether they are state funded or not.

This is my hand.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Exactly leaders provide the vision and the purpose for any organization and apparently ISIS has none yet they are proliferating in Syria, Iraq, Libya, and other places.

My thoughts are ISIS is a proxy organization serving a purpose! Now what is that purpose?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: sirlancelot

Well is it not supposed to this guy: Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi?

Wikilinkylinky

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Reverbs

Exactly leaders provide the vision and the purpose for any organization and apparently ISIS has none yet they are proliferating in Syria, Iraq, Libya, and other places.

My thoughts are ISIS is a proxy organization serving a purpose! Now what is that purpose?

That is exactly what I believe. I think I know what their purpose is, but I don't really want to say it in public.

Whoever is paying their bill. Follow the money and find out who is at the top giving the orders and pulling the strings. I think people would be very shocked indeed if they knew who was really orchestrating this façade. One thing for sure, we will not be seeing that in the main media spotlight.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:52 PM
link   
My "opinion" it is members of the CIA.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Osama Bin Laden was the ""Emmanuel Goldstein" of the last decade; always hiding, plotting and scheming somewhere just out of reach, nothing more than a convenient touchstone villain that allowed other villains to do whatever they wanted, wherever they wanted, and have public support in doing so.

The Islamic State and Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi are an actual threat, and that's the difference; there's no need to constantly remind us, because every day we see the result of their doings. The war is now self sustaining. Ironically, and perhaps even according to plan, ISIS rose to prominence with very chain of events resulting from demonization of the random scumbag known as Osama Bin Laden. All IMHO of course.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Every major terrorist group has a leader but ISIS does not. Maybe I'm ill informed but how can a group explode in such a short period of time? It makes me wonder if they are just a proxy terrorist group.

I know ISIS leader Abu Bakr al Baghdadi was and perhaps is the leader ironically he was released by Obama (no surprise) but how come we never hear about him like we did with Bin Laden?

I can't tell you the leader but I'll give you one guess to who created them
kinda hard to fight a war without an enemy

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

We all know it's not how popular opinion paints it.
How far we want to go into that is up to each of us.

Me, I'm done on that game.
I give ZERO attention.

Not giving bs power.

Take out USA dependence on the house of SAUD..
Watch Israel become weak. A common ally. A common purpose.

Persia is the natural enemy to this. USA sold Iraq chemical weapons to fight them.
So stupid.

beggers can't be choosers in the gangster game the US money banking plays..
But it's not really even the US, except as an ARM.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Here's a clue...$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
To take the official narrative (lol) at face value: Horizontal leadership is a good strategy, it makes it almost impossible to meaningfully impact their organisation by targeting specific individuals.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
To take the official narrative (lol) at face value: Horizontal leadership is a good strategy, it makes it almost impossible to meaningfully impact their organisation by targeting specific individuals.

exactly.

I think I trained next to some guys who know exactly what you are saying.
The Love in my heart is my most purposeful weapon.

Don't let em twist you.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

It is a good strategy for the MIC/CIA orchestrators of ISIS, because an abstract enemy means opportunity for perpetual war.
And so the blank checks keep rolling in... to the American taxpayers, and the world's, great expense.
edit on 21-7-2015 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

terrorists ... morally perverted individuals ?

is one better than the other ?

edit on 21-7-2015 by refined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ecapsretuo

It is a good strategy for the MIC/CIA orchestrators of ISIS, because an abstract enemy means opportunity for perpetual war.
And so the blank checks keep rolling in... to the American taxpayers, and the world's, great expense.

Yep, that too

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Just terrorise each other that will solve the problem..

This is starting to make me laugh it is almost pathetic.. this whole subject and the blame game

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Yes, I do. But it seems no one else does. It's quirky at best. I have heard that the US is funding them. I believe it. Hillary is the most obvious!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I think I trained next to some guys who know exactly what you are saying.
The Love in my heart is my most purposeful weapon.

Don't let em twist you.

Please don't let that be true!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Mossad, and George Bush...........duh

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
As an earlier poster stated, if you are to believe the available information publicly known about ISIS, they're current leader is Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi. He was a member of the republican guard under Saddam, after the fall of Saddam, he commanded a mortar unit in a Sunni militia that fought against the Coalition forces where he was captured by US forces and interred for a number of years before his eventual release - There is a good chance he made contacts in Al Qaeda of Iraq while interred, and after his release, he went right to commanding units in the Iraqi offshoot of Al Qaeda.

He seems to style himself more as a military commander then a figurehead, spiritual leader, etc - He doesn't seem to be as interested in putting forth a public face, at least in the same vain as Bin Laden did. But then again, anytime a leader in ISIS (or it's precursor, Al Qaeda of Iraq) tried to, they were killed very quickly. There have been many leaders of the Al Qaeda of Iraq/ISIS since al-Zarqawi's death, and al-Baghdadi taking the reigns, they were no where near as successful as Al-Baghdadi.

Make no mistake, al-Baghdadi is a highly trained, highly experienced military field commander - He's more of a soldier, then a billionaire political ideologue financier, like Bin Laden was. He's just learned to use religious fervor to make military gains, and to recruit fresh bodies (the command leadership of ISIS are mostly Iraqis from the Republican Guard, or established Sunni militiamen of Iraqi decent, while the vast majority of their front line fighters are foreign, mostly Tunisians, and Saudis).

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join