It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Law of Growth: Life is growth. Law of Attraction, Abundance, Similar mind of the rich and children

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

The Law of Increase is that Life is always growing. Flowers grow, grass grows, and babies grow. Increase is the natural order of Life. It makes sense how people see children as "ungrateful" and always wanting more (toys, candy, video games, money, etc.). It is natural to always expect more when you notice this order of Life to always grow and increase.

Rich people are treated the same. They always expect more money and good things in life. They are called "greedy", "selfish", etc., but this is the similarity between the mind of children and the rich. They see the way of life and know that there is always more and more. It's not that they are ungrateful, they are so grateful they want even more and expect it with Faith/Trust/Belief/Expectation. Our beliefs create our life experience. Knowing that there is more and more, and things in life gets better and better, is Abundance consciousness, or rather, I should use a new word "Growth Consciousness". We are all connected. As more people know that there is always more and more for everyone, the positive energy will spread and it will be true for more and more people.

"Wealth is evil."
"There is not enough for everyone."
"We should not enjoy life but resist, that is more 'spiritual'."

Releasing such belief systems and having faith that we are supported and there is always more helps elevate the consciousness to Abundance rather than lack. The Growth of Abundance is Life, Peace and Joy. There is enough for everyone. Life is exciting there is always more and more. More and More good things show up even in joyful unexpected ways.

Lack is suffering and death, but Life is Growth, Abundance, Peace, and Fulfillment.

edit on 20-7-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Agreed! Life, is meant to be Abundant! Every aspect, effortlessly, Beautiful, free of all Lack!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Bring that on ...

Oh wait ! Real life must kick in at some point.

That is called adulthood and where the "me" mentality comes to a rather abrupt halt.

Unless you are manipulative and have non-commital rich parents - that is.

Good luck !

ED: Further accentuated when you join the real " Hood " ... " Parenthood " ! lol...
edit on 20-7-2015 by Timely because: (no reason given)

(post by WayneSantos removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: WayneSantos

Here for a good time - not a long time ?

Do not click on the above spam link !!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: C21H30O2I

Life may very well indeed be meant to be abundant, but not to the tune of 7+ billion people.

There is hardly even enough clean water sources to accommodate the population we have now on the planet. Never mind food and other basic requirements to go around.

Simple fact is if we expect our children, or our children's children to be able to experience the crappy quality of life we our self have today around 6 billion people have to go.

No law of attraction involved, just statistics and fact.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Seems to me there are far too many have not's in this world and not enough haves. It's the distribution of wealth and resources that's the problem.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

No law of attraction involved, just statistics and fact.

Law of Attraction is a Metaphysical Law always involved even if you choose to look at the facts and the past to recreate the negativity in the present and future, instead of writing a new present and future with positivity.

a reply to: Timely

There are people who focus on their own happiness even with children and still have time to raise and spend time with their children. The natural "me" mentality doesn't have to die unless you choose for it to do so, and if you believe it "must", that's only because it's the belief you choose to hold on to.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Simple fact is if we expect our children, or our children's children to be able to experience the crappy quality of life we our self have today around 6 billion people have to go.

Reducing the population to 1 billion people will have no effect at all. It will only allow those who control the resources, to continuing doing what they have always done. Hoard the abundance for themselves, and convince the rest of us there isn't enough to go around.

As for our children. I would agree at this point, we need to focus more on creating a real future for our children, than continually popping out babies that have little to look forward to.

The OP is correct, in that we must have a mindset that is conducive to such a future, if we want to create it.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Seems to me there are far too many have not's in this world and not enough haves. It's the distribution of wealth and resources that's the problem.

On another thread last week I felt the need to point out the first law of Economics which is/was taught the first day of my Economics 101 class. It is a simple law, with deep meaning and explains a lot about human nature and, thus, subsequent topics such as actual economics. That law is:

"The first Law of Economics is that Human Greed is Insatiable."

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Rich people are treated the same. They always expect more money and good things in life. They are called "greedy", "selfish", etc., but this is the similarity between the mind of children and the rich.

One doesn't need more than they can possibly use.

Thats hoarding and thats childish.

Gimme

All mine

Never enough.

Because parents didn't teach kids sharing, generosity and being satisfied with less than everything or more than the other guy.
edit on 20-7-2015 by intrptr because: spelling and change

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

"The first Law of Economics is that Human Greed is Insatiable."

They should top that one off with "absolute power corrupts absolutely".

Fact is our morality lessens as our power increases, slippery slope and all that jazz.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

The OP is correct, in that we must have a mindset that is conducive to such a future, if we want to create it.

So true. Imagine if this generation teaches their children that there is not enough, don't be unique and achieve your own dreams, the evil leaders have all the power and wealth and will ruin the world soon...

That's a horrible mindset to teach children if you want them to grow up to have confidence and actually make positive changes.

The beliefs inspire the actions.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   

But "They" create our future and to rather a significant extent influence and shape our mindset via the mass media and financial turmoil they bring about. Seems like a catch 22 situation if ever there was one.
edit on 20-7-2015 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

But "They" create our future

You create your future. You have choice in your focus of your thoughts and actions.

and to rather a significant extent influence and shape our mindset.

Then shape your own mindset. Focus on the good advancements of humanity in life, focus on your blessings, instead of, for example, watching crime stories or the news. You have power to create your own mindset.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:43 AM
link   

"You have power to create your own mindset."

To a certain extent i agree, but not every one has the ability to think for themselves. Even if rather a few of us are beginning to wake up to the reality of the situation we face.

Most people are still quite happy to be sheeple.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme

So true. Imagine if this generation teaches their children that there is not enough, don't be unique and achieve your own dreams, the evil leaders have all the power and wealth and will ruin the world soon...

That's a horrible mindset to teach children if you want them to grow up to have confidence and actually make positive changes.

The beliefs inspire the actions.

You can still be confident with less and be raised knowing the importance of helping others as much as yourself.

This is the age for love of money, stuff, and self. Others hardly enter into that picture unless its how they can help us.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Some way, some how, if you believe, you will receive.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   

We can achieve so much, we have brilliant minds here on this planet. Ego's and Negativity,IMHO keep holding us, as a whole back. Many different mindsets and opinions makes us individuates but It's also keeping most of us from achieving fantastic things. Such as fixing a RESOURCE issue. Or Population Issue. We are all human beings but we segregate ourselves like supermax prisoners at dinner. race, greed, religion... “Some one remarked hehe that the best way to unite all the nations on this globe would be an attack from some other planet. In the face of such an alien enemy, people would respond with a sense of their unity of interest and purpose.”

I was referring to a mindset mostly, a positive flow, in return I don't care what happens down the road, I have said that many, many, times before out here. I, my family, Live in the now, right here We good, I'm good. If not I make It good. If, I can change it, I will! What happens tomorrow, we deal, but we don't live foolishly. We don't worry to change whats happening when my Grand kids have kids you can try to prep for futures...but come on? I for sure don't follow anything any religion throws, I don't live in fear of a dude in the sky, I sin and It feels great! I am sure my children's, children. Will face problems just as we are now, worse! If this rock is still around. When and If, they do. They will deal! But right now, I live free and fully! My life is now, not two or three generations from now. Sry, I live now! I envision myself and what I want for mine and we roll Positively, through the day, knowing, we lived the fullest. Stay Lifted

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: arpgme
a reply to: intrptr

Some way, some how, if you believe, you will receive.

Thats what they teach in church just before passing the plate.

The poor give, the rich take.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join