It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell - New Show

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

We enjoyed that show quite a bit! Elaine had quite a story and an entertaining way of telling it. Yes, very credible---and brave in my estimation to be able to live there with the creature.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Art Hangs It Up For the Last Time.

I am sorry to have to announce this but I will not be on Tonight or any other night, yes I am going to hang it up. Whoever this crazy person is, they are not stopping and it has come to the point that we as a Family do not feel it is worth the risk. While I think the person or persons are after me, my Wife and now my Daughter are really scared, the other night after the latest incident my Daughter was off in the corner of her bed scared to death as the Police cars came screaming up. I will not put my Family through this. As you all know I dearly love what I do but not at the expense of never ending Terrorism. I want to thank those of you who have shown so much support and it has been my joy, short as it has been to have cracked that Mic open for a last time. This was a Family decision. The girls stuck with me and still would but if one of them were harmed because of what I love doing my life would be over.

Art

Source artbell.com...

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Echo007
Art Hangs It Up For the Last Time.

[nonsense snip]
Art

Source artbell.com...

Interesting read of the comments below his announcement on his website.
No police reports of the incidents?
edit on 12-12-2015 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: FosterVS

No reports in the PV Times, but that doesn't mean the events didn't happen. A very small amount of police events ever makes it to the press. Possibly some scanner audio will turn up.

Art's show ticks off religious loonies. They don't like the talk of space aliens, etc. I assume George Noory gets the same threats. Pretty much being a public figure attracts the crazies.
edit on 12-12-2015 by gariac because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Keith told Richard C Hoagland without Art being part of MiTD, he plans on shutting down Dark Matter Digital Network. It's not possible to be profitable if they lose commercials, subscribers and affiliates.

If someone is threatening Art family, just going off the air will not solve this issue. If Art wants to put an end to this, he needs to move to undisclosed location. Lots of other small towns in the middle of no where he can move to.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Misinformation

a reply to: DesertWatchdog
MIDNIGHT IN THE DESERT test show

undoubtly for obvious reasons, Art Bell is conducting nefarious operations in order to obstruct significant malevolent repercussions by an unvetted entity and subsequent phenomenon, Ergo concordantly compromising the ability to ascertain the authenticity of the accumulation of anomalies and their frequentative unavoidable consequences..

No idea what you typed here. Were you being serious?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Echo007

Move? Where else but in Pahrump can you have such an antenna farm?

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 08:52 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

The most important thing is to keep the family safe. Move away for a few years to see if that will make the stalker or crazy person give up. That would be the perfect time to have a contractor build a safe room in his Pahrump home, add more security to make it harder for someone to break in. The police can't protect Art, they can only respond when something happens.
Art is no spring chicken, he was sore from doing a belly flop outside when he heard gunshots. Art said he was laying on the ground for over 20mins before he could make it back inside to call the police. I don't see how going off the air will solve this problem.

posted on Dec, 12 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It's really very sad. I was listening the night the shots were fired near his home.
He was really spooked by the intruder and the constant threats they were getting. Can't say that I blame him since he's easy to find.
I'm thinking that the network won't survive without him. The poor lady that took over had no end of trouble on her first night---to the point that I tuned out and went to something else. Didn't seem to be her fault at all so it made me wonder if someone was messing with the show again.
I certainly hope the cops can catch the person making the threats.
It was wonderful to be able to hear his voice again. I will miss him.

posted on Dec, 13 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: gariac

No reports in the PV Times, but that doesn't mean the events didn't happen. A very small amount of police events ever makes it to the press. Possibly some scanner audio will turn up.

Art's show ticks off religious loonies. They don't like the talk of space aliens, etc. I assume George Noory gets the same threats. Pretty much being a public figure attracts the crazies.

Yeah, I'm sure he gets all kinds of whacko's showing up at his house.
This was 2003, pretty sure he's lives at the same residence.

edit on 13-12-2015 by FosterVS because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

If you have the Nellis Range map, it has a notation for "Bell Residence". Being famous can be a bad thing.

The best description IMHO of achieving the proper amount of fame comes from Nick Lowe. Paraphrasing, it goes something like "you want to be famous enough to be recognized in a supermarket, but not so famous that people want to see what is in your basket. "

posted on Dec, 15 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Being famous can be a bad thing.

Being just down the road from the "Chicken Ranch" and "Shari's Ranch" probably doesn't help either.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Welcome back Art, you saved me from insanity on the graveyard shift in my container forklift. listening to you and guests fired the mind and was food for the hungry mind.

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
How many retirements has this guy had now? Haven't all of them involved some out-of-the ordinary circumstance?

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but something just doesn't seem right here. It smacks of one of his early retirements from C2C where he just had to devote more time to his family and fighting the threat, etc.

I hate to say it, but even though Art Bell was THE pioneer of late-night paranormal and conspiracy-themed radio, he has been superceded by John B. Wells. I still have anger toward C2C for getting rid of John B. Wells.

I always liked listening to Art. He always seemed to ask exactly the questions I would ask, but something about this latest "retirement" just doesn't smack of authenticity.

I just can't put my finger on it.
edit on 16-12-2015 by DrogoTheNorman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 16 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DrogoTheNorman
How many retirements has this guy had now? Haven't all of them involved some out-of-the ordinary circumstance?

I'd like to give him the benefit of the doubt, but something just doesn't seem right here. It smacks of one of his early retirements from C2C where he just had to devote more time to his family and fighting the threat, etc.

I hate to say it, but even though Art Bell was THE pioneer of late-night paranormal and conspiracy-themed radio, he has been superceded by John B. Wells. I still have anger toward C2C for getting rid of John B. Wells.

I always liked listening to Art. He always seemed to ask exactly the questions I would ask, but something about this latest "retirement" just doesn't smack of authenticity.

I just can't put my finger on it.

Yeah, me too. It's sounding like a pantload to me.
Lot of "story confirmation" in this audio segment.
midnightinthedesert.com...

posted on Dec, 19 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DesertWatchdog

That's great! Thanks for the notification.

posted on Jan, 5 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: FosterVS

Yeah, I'm sure he gets all kinds of whacko's showing up at his house.
This was 2003, pretty sure he's lives at the same residence.

Interesting. My picture is now blocked.

FYI - go into Google Earth, turn on Gallery/Google Earth Community. Look at Pahrump.
His compound is easily found.

re: Nye County Police report in incident(s)
www.facebook.com...
Scroll down to December 14th.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join