It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary - Clinton > Jeb - Bush???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Does anyone else find it odd, that there is a narrative that because Jeb isn't using his last name he is lying or being shady. Usually the people who are saying this, trust and say they are voting for....wait for it......Hillary. Not Hillary Clinton, just Hillary, LOl

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: thinline

You have a valid point.

But the next president, regardless of who it is, will be just an extension of the Obama Regime.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Who you can argue was an extension of the Bush Regime.

Kind of scary, eh

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
That my friend is truly what comes out in the wash. The office of President and the appearance of 2 parties is the obfuscation technique of the dialectic.

Problem action solution on certain issues set the stage for which points will be driven through under the charade of the next " administration"

a reply to: thinline

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: thinline

Who you can argue was an extension of the Bush Regime.

Kind of scary, eh

And who's Regime was it before Bush?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Goldman Sachs and the gang....and yes I agree Clinton joining the WTO drove this cart over the edge...but again....just a well spoken well paid pawn in the game.

edit on 19-7-2015 by BlueJacket because: sp

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

The Bushes and the Clintons are the opposite sides of the same dirty coin. Their campaigns are a means of divide and conquer...just read "Compromised" Geo. BUSH (Sr), Bill CLINTON and the CIA". This book, about Mena, AR and IranContra, was written by a person with inside, first person accounts of the entire sprectrum of crimes against ALL Americans.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Meh. First names, last names, I don't like any of their names. I'll take Bernie - Sanders for $1000.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
This is what I just thought of(started a new thread), does anyone know anyone who is voting for Jeb? Has anyone ever seen a ATS post or even a personal facebook post where someone says they are voting for Jeb. I see he is raking in cash money, but I never see one indication of personal support for him. I could be missing something, that's why I am asking all of ATS.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
Meh. First names, last names, I don't like any of their names. I'll take Bernie - Sanders for $1000.

I'm voting for Bernie in the primaries, but I don't know who I'll be voting for election-wise.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I sure ain't voting for Clinton.

I sure ain't voting for Bush.

I sure ain't voting for Sanders.

Hell I just may not end up voting at all this go around.

Talk about a poor choices.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Quiet as it’s keep people don’t realize that Bill Clinton was almost just as bad a president as George Bush. What he did, repealing Glass-Steegle and gutting the safety net, and all other kinds of things he is going around apologizing for, set up a lot of crap that went on in the Bush era, such as the economic melt-down.

Sure the economy boomed under him because he didn’t like the GOP cut taxes for the rich, (as well the cyber boom was what made Clinton’s economics work) but that is about the only good thing he did, which is a part of the democratic dogma( a good thing).

Therefore in reality Hillary can’t and won’t rely on Bill Clinton’s legacy if she’s smart.

Though, overall nothing is as bad as Bush the 2nd administration.

edit on 19-7-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
I sure ain't voting for Clinton.

I sure ain't voting for Bush.

I sure ain't voting for Sanders.

Hell I just may not end up voting at all this go around.

Talk about a poor choices.

Kind of sad that these are the best and brightest the American people are blessed with "selecting" to further destroy our Republic in favor of "Global Governance" isn't it?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
You said it correctly....long live Goldman Sachs
a reply to: seeker1963

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueJacket

The first thing you need to know about Goldman Sachs is that it's everywhere. The world's most powerful investment bank is a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money. In fact, the history of the recent financial crisis, which doubles as a history of the rapid decline and fall of the suddenly swindled dry American empire, reads like a Who's Who of Goldman Sachs graduates.

Read more: www.rollingstone.com... 
Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
You said it correctly....long live Goldman Sachs

I wonder how many people who have watched Greece bound by a banker lead "Sheriff sale" realize that it was Goldman Sach's that helped Greece rig their books to look presentable enough to the EU to accept them, while making MILLIONS off of Greece and the same corrupt banking system they belong too?

Glad you get it my friend!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The families are very close friends.

What I see here is the attempt to establish American royalty
or dynastic Presidency, with the 2 families agreeing to
give each other a turn.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Not alot of us buddy

top topics