It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Meaning of Shariah Law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

I been asking that question myself but I come to the realization that Christianity is not different, one Idolize a man as the one Call the Prophet Mohammad and a Meteorite stone, the other one worship an appointed by the early church son of a god and the Cross.

Bot males, so women can be denigrated at will as second class citizen. Made, created and idolized man believes is what keeps the people divide when it comes to religion and behind religious believes atrocities has been committed for centuries.

I can only imagine the heavenly creator of no sex that doesn't care about human earthy worshiping but cares only about the enlightening of the soul.

I guess as a women I should not even be thinking too much as is not well seen by many male dominated religions.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

originally posted by: Kapusta
a reply to: FyreByrd

As Muhammad (blessed be his name) died in the early Seventh Century therefore the Eighth Century origins of the the mystical side of Islam (Sufi) is hardly a new innovation.

I am sorry you find this offensive.

are you listening to what you are saying ?

you are talking about something being created AFTER prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Sunnie the sunna ! is what He him self followed and the Shahaba /salaf ...

In the life of a religion, a hundred years is as the blink of an eye.

My comments stand and again I am sorry you take offense in them.

Please don't assume you are offending me . I am firm in my belief , their is no room for philosophy when dealing with Gods religion.

islamfuture.files.wordpress.com...

if you can refute what is presented in that link then ill except Sufism.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FyreByrd

As Muhammad (blessed be his name) died in the early Seventh Century therefore the Eighth Century origins of the the mystical side of Islam (Sufi) is hardly a new innovation.

I am sorry you find this offensive.

are you listening to what you are saying ?

you are talking about something being created AFTER prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Sunnie the sunna ! is what He him self followed and the Shahaba /salaf ...

In the life of a religion, a hundred years is as the blink of an eye.

My comments stand and again I am sorry you take offense in them.

Please don't assume you are offending me . I am firm in my belief , their is no room for philosophy when dealing with Gods religion.

islamfuture.files.wordpress.com...

if you can refute what is presented in that link then ill except Sufism.

I am not 'refuting' any ones beliefs. Because it is a personal belief.

Where I have problems is when people, rather then study and practice (as you appear to) for themselves, just believe what some 'authority' (including the Prophet) without any question. Religion is to be experienced not to be accepted as rout doctrine.

Without personal experience of the divine through prayer/fasting/mediation and other practices religion is just authoritarian dogma without life.

Without the ability and experience of practicing everyday in all things there can be no 'surrender' or faith.

That's my experience and I'm an atheist which no belief whatsoever in a single creator god but an ever growing and empowering faith in creation and the laws of nature.

All holy teachings 'point' to divine experience but none can just give it to you. You have to do the work, externally and internally.

I have two teachers - one Christian, one Buddhist - both say, in very different ways, "If you have to quote someone or some book then you do not yet have personal understanding and need to work harder." This idea that belief will save you is flawed. Faith is a very different thing then belief.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I don't follow any Scholar blindly. I used to be Atheist my self prior to my conversion to Islam.

When studying religion and you have someone who is able( through the science of the area studied ) present something that is irrefutable fact. Then you take that knowledge and place it in your personal "book" of understanding .

I have studied and practiced for my self , I have taken the same principles and applied them with reason to subject matter concerning religious scripture and have arrived at the same conclusion my self .

You say you have two teachers who say "if you have to quote someone or some book then you do not yet have personal understanding and need to work harder "

Yet as a christian and Buddhist the very foundation of their religion requires them to "quote" scripture ...

just as you have quoted "them" in your post ..

Makes no sens ..

Faith and belief go hand in hand they are not much different from each other.

be·lief
bəˈlēf/
noun
an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists.
"his belief in the value of hard work"
trust, faith, or confidence in someone or something.
"a belief in democratic politics"
synonyms: faith, trust, reliance, confidence, credence
"belief in the value of hard work"

faith
fāTH/Submit
noun
complete trust or confidence in someone or something.
"this restores one's faith in politicians"
synonyms: trust, belief, confidence, conviction; More
strong belief in God or in the doctrines of a religion, based on spiritual apprehension rather than proof.
synonyms: religion, church, sect, denomination, (religious) persuasion, (religious) belief, ideology, creed, teaching, doctrine

Without personal experience of the divine through prayer/fasting/mediation and other practices religion is just authoritarian dogma without life.

Without the ability and experience of practicing everyday in all things there can be no 'surrender' or faith.

These Religious "dogma" rituals are tools used to keep men on a righteous path , so that they can bridge spiritual connection as well as continue a connection with the creator .

These "dogmas" were set forth by the creator of this religion and were not meant to be twisted or contorted . like the sufi order and other sects have done.

When you do such an act it creates discord , Chaos , and strips people of the religious tools needed to build spiritually thus the end result being a gateway for negative energy (evil) to prevail .

And because of this we now have an infection of Evil and misguidance surrounding this religion .

People like you like to believe that Religion strips people of life and free will... This can't be further from the truth on the contrary It has given me life and many other positives that i am grateful for .

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join